The device frame for gypsum board. Accessories and tools. Preparing walls and mounting profile. Ceiling Mount. Features crates
Table of contents
1 Introducing materials
- 1.1 materials
- 1.2 Tool
2 Set sheets wall
- 2.1 Preparing walls
- 2.2 mount
- 3 ceiling mount
- 4 Features crates
- 5 conclusion
The question is, how to install drywall on the walls and ceiling is one of the most popular. Why! The popularity of the material due to its versatility, ease of installation and durability. Today we will try to give the most complete answer to the questions, and give you as much useful information.
The basis of the whole structure - uprights
Installation frame for gypsum board begins with the purchase of materials and training tools.
- Drywall - is of three types: normal, moisture-resistant and flame-retardant. Also varies in thickness. If you trim the walls, choose the sheets 12 mm thick ceiling is better to use 9 mm.
There are plates, which have protected and away from moisture and fire, but the price is much higher. Such material is pointless gain for finishing a bedroom and a living room with plasterboard.
- frame manufacturer for drywall will not be without a metal guide profile. This is the foundation of the whole structure.
- The main profile is also required for attaching the carcass. That it is set GCR.
In the picture you can explore all the existing types of rods, which are used for the installation of walls and partitions
- Hangers needed if production of the frame under the plasterboard will be carried out and on the ceiling and on the walls.
a plurality of holes allows to easily adjust the level of the guide
- Crabs - special clamps cross rails.
- Dowels and screws for mounting battens to the walls.
- Screws for fixing the metal sheet to the frame.
- Putty and primer for processing the finished walls.
- Drill or a hammer.
- Building level.
- Brush, roller and trowel.
frame device technology for gypsum board is quite simple, but requires a serious approach, and does not like the work done without preparation.
Set sheets wall
on the surface of the markup instructions:
- First we need to define a space from the wall. The maximum distance you can measure on the mount. Also take into account the thickness of the insulation layer and the airbag, which helps improve sound and heat insulation properties.
- Cut the guide profile, which is fastened to the floor and ceiling. If you have decided with the help of drywall eliminate wall irregularities, it is necessary from corner to corner to install the U-shaped profile. Products commonly sold in lengths of 3 m, for industrial area - 6 m.
- On finished aims to make holes with a spacing of 50-60 cm.
- Profile attach to the floor and ceiling at the required distance from the wall and move all the holes with a marker.
The guide rail must be installed in the spacer wall to wall, necessarily leave a gap of 1-2 cm from each edge.
- From step equal to half the mark sheet on the wall mounting. At the height of their rather 5-6 pieces on a three-meter wall.
- frame assembly for drywall installation begins with the guides on the plugs into the prepared holes.
Installation guide - the first step, are secure is important
- The next step - fixing brackets to the wall.
- Now, when the wall is a surface with a plurality of fasteners, the longitudinal profile is established. Fastened with screws on metal.
It is carried out after the installation of racks fasteners insulation.
- For fastening horizontal jumper special crabs are used between the uprights.
For clarity, we have indicated that there is
- Before you correctly assemble the frame for covering plasterboard, check the level of design. To do this, it is best to use the laser or plumb. In the latter case the rope stretches from one corner to another. In places where the profile bulges, it slightly utaplivajut if he does not touch the rope - tighten.
How to assemble the frame for plasterboard in the ceiling? The above instruction will allow you to do all the same thing, only this time on a horizontal surface. In this case, the main thing - are secure. It depends on the used anchorages structural integrity. (Cm. also the article Design ceiling: features)
Before you assemble the frame under the plasterboard to the attic, carefully fix the guide profile.
In some cases you will have to trim the bar at an angle to design more reliable.
- Before you set the frame for gypsum board in the corner, you need to trim the rails. Fixing in this case is carried out every 15-20 cm.
- To make the shape of round shape, it is necessary to use a special profile or undercut the main way to bend the product accordingly.
- Before you assemble the frame under the wave, the profile is cut into small pieces. With plasterboard easier - several small incisions with a knife will help give elasticity of the material.
Something like that you should have if you are thinking of making an undulating ceiling
- Be sure to use stainless steel fasteners. Otherwise moisture which will settle on the mounts, can be a source of corrosion.
- Quality battens directly affects the structural integrity. By purchasing a product, make sure their quality, bent and with traces of rust, even at a discount, should not attract your attention.
- A leading manufacturer of drywall is Knauf - the brand with the best quality / price ratio.
Now that you know how to assemble a frame for plasterboard with their hands. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find the necessary information on the question. Easy repair!