Landscaping gardening area (54 photos). Factors that must be considered. Recommendations for the development of the project. design options
Table of contents
- 1 Factors to be considered
2 Recommendations for the development of the project
- 2.1 design options
- 2.2 Important design nuances
- 3 Output
- 4 Photo Gallery
If you decide to turn your villa from the garden in a comfortable and attractive holiday destination or to transform the yard near the house, it will require some knowledge. Landscaping a garden plot involves an elaborate structure of all objects, not their chaotic arrangement. Applying the following recommendations, you will be able to achieve excellent results, and the costs of operating the process will be minimal.
The use of smart decisions leads to the site more attractive
Factors to be considered
Before you begin to develop the design of a garden site, you need to collect all the required information and take into account all the most important features:
|topography||If you think that the various bumps are a hindrance and they need to fix, it is not so. Any features you can beat, so to present them in the most favorable light and make your yard unique. It is unusual details are the basis for the entire project, innovative solutions - is that used by professional experts in their work
|type of soil||If you do not know the characteristics of the soil in the garden area, you can not choose plants that will best take root and will entertain you for a long period of time. It is necessary to select those crops that will grow well in your environment. In addition to the type of soil and the need to take into account the peculiarities of the region and apply only zoned types of plants|
|plot size||This is the main option, with which all planning begins. You need to make a rough plan on paper to see the configuration of the territory. Of course, if the site has a form of features, this factor must also be considered, since it affects the possibility of realization of a project|
|Orientation||Everyone knows that on the south side is much more light, so it is necessary to have the most heat-loving plants. On the project, you have to identify all directions to see how your site is located, and in the design process to place all crops correctly|
If there are any special features, they should also be taken into account.
It is important to be guided not only actual performance but also take into account your own preferences in order to eventually achieve an optimal result.
Remember one simple truth - the more land, the greater the opportunity for its design, so if you appearance is important, it is necessary to sacrifice the garden
Recommendations for the development of the project
To develop eye-catching design of a garden site with your own hands, it is necessary, first, to determine the concept design, and secondly, to make the project subject to a few fundamental recommendations, which we discussed below.
Most often, in our country there are following the stylistic concept:
- Country - in this embodiment, there is no fanciful element and unusual solutions. The situation is as simple and unpretentious, simulating the rural flavor in which the greatest attention is paid to competent selection of plants. Often there are decorative elements that mimic a variety of designs - well crane, cart, various working tools, and so on;
Using the raw elements for the construction of the fence - a typical solution of country style
- The colonial style of It involves the widespread use of natural stone and wood in the design portion. If you like options with lots of flowering plants, located at different levels, between which the stone paths, then this is the solution fits best. It is important not to overdo it and do not overdo it with the number of plant cells;
Colonial style brings us back to the beginning of the last century
- If you think how to decorate the design of a small garden, the perfect solution would be a Japanese style of. It involves the use of stone as a key element for design. Framing should be of certain plants, to the choice of which must be taken responsibly, they should emphasize the selected concept and to create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility;
Miniature Japanese garden - the perfect solution for even the smallest areas
- Landscape garden design in the Chinese style It presupposes the existence of a sufficiently large body of water, on the banks of which the stacked stones and a variety of decorative elements in the spirit of the East. In addition, this option requires the use of certain types of plants. All items must be in accordance with the philosophy of Feng Shui;
If you like the contemplation of the water surface in the rest setting, this option fits perfectly
- English style offers maximum natural setting. It is important to very well to beat all the characteristic features of your site and highlight them so that the situation was organic.
Important design nuances
Since most often have to deal with the areas of small size, it is necessary to comply with several conditions to make the space more attractive:
- Fences do not have to be deaf, and high. Ideal - the use of fishnet structures or barriers, good light-transmitting. If you need to put a traditional fence, then next to them should be planted vines to eventually close the unattractive surface;
- As for the tracks, the small areas are excellent winding options that wind between beds and other elements. This allows you to create the impression of more space, because to cross the land you have to go much longer distance. In addition, competent laying of paths allows to focus on the most interesting places in your garden;
Winding paths make the site more comfortable
- The presence of even a small reservoir allows you to make the situation more lively. The water surface reflects the light and makes a spacious plot. Located on the shores bench or arbor to enjoy the view of the makeshift pond;
A small waterfall allows filling station sound of water, under which very well rested
- It is important to correctly place the trees and rocks to choose those that will not clutter the space. Ideal are dwarf varieties that look very interesting and can significantly save space. If you love oriental flavor, then choose those plants that can form a crown of a certain shape, but it requires constant attention and labor;
Using geometric shapes are also quite popular in the design portions
- If you have dried up trees, you should not rush to their removal, because you can cut down the barrel at one and a half meters and make mounting under flower pots or climbing plants. That will have a very original object;
Pots petunia on dry wood - excellent decoration of any portion
- The design of the garden beds can be very different. It is important to choose a color that will be combined with each other and provide an attractive appearance all the warm season. That is, the composition must be plants with different flowering periods;
- As for the decor, then fantasy is not limited by anything, you can use any available options. The only requirement - that they are in harmony with the surrounding environment.
Even the old bricks can be an excellent stand for pots
You can use potted plants as decorative elements, moving them in a particular place in the area, depending on the situation.
For example, can you arrange a gazebo for guests of the meeting.
If you want to better understand how to make the unusual design of the garden - a video in our review we will talk about some important nuances even more.
Do not think that landscaping a garden plot - a complicated matter, subject only to professionals. Using all of the recommendations, you can manually create an interesting situation, which can be modified over time. If you have questions ask them in the comments, you will answer professional experts.