The power of the vacuum cleaner
Among the technical characteristics of the harvesting devices, there are two types of power: it is the power of the engine and suction. About this intake is discussed above in the article. And engine power is the main working indicator, which characterizes the amount of power absorbed by the vacuum cleaner during operation. This characteristic does not affect the suction force. There may be two models with the same engine power, but different suction power.
Suction power of the vacuum cleaner
This indicator can be characterized by two indicators: average and maximum.
Maximum suction power - this is an indicator that characterizes the amount of dust drawn by the device in the first 5-10 minutes of the harvesting machine. That is, in the time interval, when the dust collector is still empty and the intake air flow works with maximum force.
Average suction power is an indicator that characterizes the amount of dust drawn in during a prolonged operation, ten minutes after the start of operation of the device.
When choosing a model for your home, you should pay attention to the average power of the vacuum cleaner.
Filtering systems for vacuum cleaners
Different filtering systems use different filtration systems, each of which has specific features of action and properties. There are such types of filters in vacuum cleaners:
- Aqua filters. This is their simplest form. Harvesting devices with this type of filtration can have a bag or a container for collecting dust and dust in the structure. This type of filter element does not purify the air.
- Filter for cleaning the motor and its protection against pollution. This type of filter varies either with each cleaning of the dust collectors or after a certain period, depending on the technical characteristics of the system. Do not clean the air.
- Fine filter. This is a complex filtration system, which uses air purification from pollutants.
This information will help you learn how to choose the vacuum cleaner with the optimum filtration system for your home.
Typical classification of vacuum cleaners
At home, cleaning machines are used for wet and dry cleaning. Among the vacuum cleaners for dry cleaning can be identified:
- Using bags for dust collection. In this system, removable or permanent bags are used as a container for garbage collection. Replaceable are disposable, and permanent ones must be thoroughly cleaned after each cleaning.
- With water filter. In this system, a tank of water is used, through which the collected garbage passes. Thus, the garbage is compactly compacted in the dust collector. During operation of the vacuum cleaner with such a device, the air in the room is humidified.
- Using a dust collection container. In this system, a plastic transparent container is used, inside of which a tornado mode is created during operation, due to which suction and tamping of collected clogging substances occurs. This type of vacuum cleaner is very noisy when working.
Different characteristics of vacuum cleaners, with variations of dust collectors and filters - these are still additional functions. The most optimal and cheap option for a home is a conventional mechanical cleaner with a simple dust bag. It will be the most simple and reliable in operation.
All of the above factors will help each owner to find answers to the block of questions "How to choose a vacuum cleaner?".