Wallpapering the ceiling (33 photos). Properties and use of liquid coatings nonwoven
Table of contents
- 1 helpful hints
2 The liquid wallpaper
- 2.1 Benefits
- 2.2 The technology of the application
- 3 non-woven wallpaper
- 4 Summing up
- 5 Photo Gallery
During the repair the most difficult phase is considered to finish the ceiling. So, Wallpapering the ceiling: videos, photos and expert advice, all of this in our article.
Where should begin the ceiling wallpaper glue?
The first step - the selection of suitable wallpaper, which perfectly fit into the design of the room and will not be too difficult at gluing. Selection wallpaper paste depends entirely on the chosen type webs.
Pasting the ceiling
Here are some tips that will be useful if your apartment starts sticking ceiling wallpaper.
- Clear the "bridgehead" for the job. Clean the surface from the previous coating, removing all the finishing materials.
Whitewashing would have washed away the plaster - be scraped off with a spatula, and old wallpaper - soak and remove.
As a result, you should get a smooth and clean surface.
- To permanently remove the dust, dirt and remnants of the old finish, use a large sandpaper.
- Priming - quite an important stage. The qualitative composition of the paintings allows to hold tight through.
- Cut sheets and dissolve the glue. The length of web can be calculated by adding to the surface length of about 10 cm.
- Apply to fabric wallpaper with a brush or roller adhesive mass. Make sure that the sheets are thoroughly soaked, they bend the edges and start gluing.
- If you do the work yourself, fold the fabric "accordion" and gradually unwind the required length.
Work together is done much easier: one glues, the second feeds and monitors the quality of the work.
Now that you know the basics of how to glue the ceiling wallpaper, but that's not all.
The liquid wallpaper
Liquid wallpaper and stucco
If you do not know what kind of material to choose for the finishing, we can advise a completely new type of wallpaper - liquid. For information on how to glue liquid wallpaper on the ceiling, we asked the expert.
Keep in mind that the liquid wall like paint applied to the surface with a spray gun or spatula.
- They include only environmentally friendly materials, they are harmless to humans.
- Fireproof and provide soundproofing effect.
- The water vapor permeability and water resistance.
- It does not require a perfectly flat surface, good hide cracks and seams.
- Have a fairly low cost (design liquid wallpaper will be cheaper than hanging drywall or design).
- Coating easy repair in the event of damage.
- With their help, you can create patterns and texture on the surface.
The combination of finishes
The technology of the application
- The dry mixture was diluted with water, according to the instruction.
- We comply with the required conditions in the room - temperature must be not less than 15 ° C.
- Apply weight on the surface with a trowel or spray.
- When applying the next, the layers did not come on top of each other. Paint from the windows into the room.
- Full surface drying occurs within 1-3 days, depending on the temperature in the room.
Note! Before applying the surface should be cleaned with an antiseptic and to treat. Plastering required any surface type - gypsum, concrete or wood.
If the surface is covered with lots of cracks, but you do not want to spend time on the alignment, use the non-woven cloths that are easy to hide flaws.
This excellent ceiling wallpaper - like stick them you'll learn today.
Finishing fabrics have many advantages:
- do not stretch when wet;
- they can be easily moved on the surface until the glue dries not wallpaper;
- the adhesive composition should be applied only on the ceiling.
For pasting you have to clean the base, remove the old paint and cover the soil composition.
Alignment coatings flizelinovoj
The very process of pasting is quite simple:
- Lapped and glued sheets are aligned by cutting surplus.
- When dry or allow drafts into the room and observe the temperature regime.
- Non-woven fabrics are often used for painting the latex paints that are applied to a soft roller. Smears applied perpendicular to the window, in two layers.
- Moldings, if you decide to use it, is painted with a brush together with non-woven fabric.
Wallpapering the ceiling plasterboard has the same sequence of work, it requires perseverance and precision, a pair of helpers hand and high-quality materials. But the ceiling is made of wood or concrete without proper treatment will not yield quick pasting.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.