Kitchen Design (photo 36): Distribution of communications and finishing materials
Table of contents
1 different tricks
- 1.1 How it all begins - communication distribution
- 1.2 Decoration Materials
- 2 conclusion
- 3 Photo Gallery
Whatever it was, but the kitchen design largely determines a person the mistress and, of course, the one who has to take care of it, that is a good host. Therefore, from the design of the space depends on the overall comfort in the house.
Like any other room, the interior is chosen taking into account the taste and character of the family members, but in any case, it should be comfortable, ergonomic and does not create problems in cleaning the room, since it is necessary to carry out, perhaps more than in other rooms.
Design straight kitchen in white
In addition, the kitchen is very often identified with the dining room as a living space does not allow to have two premises with such assignments, so you have to combine these two concepts, without prejudice to each other.
How it all begins - communication distribution
Note. Will this kitchen design with two windows or one with a rectangular area or L-shaped - is largely dependent on the correct wiring of plumbing, heating and electrical outlets for.
From their location will depend on the choice and distribution of furniture, as well as the ease of use of certain nodes.
Sewer and water under the kitchen sink
- any kitchen design in a vehicle or a house implies the presence washingAnd, in some cases, and dishwasher;
- These components need to ensure a supply of hot and cold water as well as sewageBut at the same time such communication is necessary to bring in the appointed place;
- modern interior decoration is meant to hide pipes under the liningAnd it means either shtroblenie walls, or laying pipe under a crate (in case of framing type of lining or finishing drywall);
- problems may arise if the kitchen design with a projection - these columns are included in the foundation of the house and punching them is extremely difficult. Therefore, if necessary, water pipes and sewage systems need to hide in the floor.
Water floor heating
- if you do a standard kitchen design, the issue with the heating you fades into the background - you are there to change unless the radiator;
- but since modern decoration implies the hidden pipe, but now they are hidden in the wall, just like water - in Stroebe or a carcass liner;
- Moreover, now many owners prefer the radiator system water or electric underfloor heating - it not only saves on energy costs, but also a complete hide all heaters.
Providing power cuisine
Wiring, sockets and switches:
- you can imagine kitchen design in bright colors and extensions for household appliances on the floors and walls? Of course, this is nonsense, and here comes into force ergonomics;
- First of all, you need to determine the number of household electrical appliances and place them in an interior location to make the wiring to the desired point;
- on the number of collectors and their thickness will depend on the wire size, but in total typically stop at 1.5 mm of copper, if no special requirements;
- all wires trohzhilnye better use to be able to ground, as the kitchen includes humidity and, of course, wet hands.
Gas meter hidden in a closet
Note. I would like to mention another important point for those who are in the kitchen gas meters.
Such a device is decorated with little space, so it will be best if to hide it in one of the wall cabinets, as shown in the top photo.
For any smooth wall cladding need
In any case, the kitchen design, by definition, means straight walls. That is, if you decide to make major changes to the interior, the first thing you have to take care of their alignment, even if you have purchased an apartment in the new house.
Please note that no company will build so that the rough surface is ready for tiling, except for VIP-order. And in most cases this simply makes no sense - for the varying cladding needs a different basis. Therefore, as a rule, are two ways - a plaster or plaster and skeleton finish - often, it is drywall.
Finishing decorative stone
Among the finishing materials, which are suitable for the kitchen, it can be made for almost all types of cladding. The main requirement is - the lack of water absorption, that is, ordinary paper wallpaper is not quite appropriate.
The spacious rooms looks good kitchen design with stone, as the top photo. Especially the lining is not natural - this is the usual composite, which costs less and, thanks to the light weight, it is easier to install. This way of decoration can be identified with ceramic tiles - laying the principle is the same, only the result of design looks different.
Design a small kitchen with a fridge in the L-shaped
It is much easier to design the interior design when living space allows you to turn around. But what do the owners of small apartments of Stalin and Khrushchev period, because the kitchen in the "kopeck piece" there is about 5,75m2, and the "three rubles," with a separate bathroom, and even less - somewhere 5m2?
But the output can always be found in this very well help the headset with cupboards, through which you can save a lot of valuable space. For example, the design of the L-shaped kitchen, both in the top photo, will allow you to post in the closet the whole kitchen utensils. But here, of course, it will be impossible to accommodate a dining area - will have to do a small table and stools.
The interior in the style of Provence
Also the owners of small apartments should pay special attention to color design. For example, you can find lots of advice about what to dining, part-way will your kitchen, you need red, as they stimulate appetite. However, in the compressed space is not the case, but rather the contrary.
Therefore, you'd better try to increase the space at least visually and this is the best suitable Provincial Provence style borrowed from rural life and received an unusually wide spread throughout Europe.
Provence in urban kitchen
This style is acceptable in that it is dominated by bright colors, visually postpones items and, therefore, increase the sense of space. Often decorate the ceiling with wooden beams (or wood), made in a rude manner, which preserves the wood structure and soybeans opened varnish (not to gloss).
The walls have the advantage of pastel colors - this can be achieved tinted putty (plaster) or applying appropriate wallpaper.
A little Provence
If we talk about all the colors in this stylized, here the advantage is given to yellow-orange, saffron, lavender or light blue. But in addition, it is already possible to use red, but not as the main, but only, as an auxiliary shade, for example, in the pattern on the blinds (curtains, curtains). More as a supplement for dilution and general tone color is green or ocher used.
By and large kitchen design will always depend on your imagination, which in this case did not have any specific framework and can be oriented except on good taste. If you have your own projects or sensible suggestions, you can send them here, leaving a comment.