Kitchen Design with your hands (36 photos): furniture placement, the choice of colors, styles, materials and finishes drawing a design project
Table of contents
- 1 How to place furniture
2 Style and color
- 2.1 Terms of color selection
- 2.2 interior style
- 3 Finishing materials
- 4 Design project
- 5 Summing up
- 6 Photo Gallery
If you decide to repair and design of the kitchen with his hands, pre-read the main rules and recommendations of the professionals in this field.
In order to avoid mistakes, organize work in stages, based on the advice of leading designers. To do this, think carefully about what you want to see the room after repair.
The upcoming scope of work depends entirely on what kind of results you expect. Do you want to make a grand kitchen renovation and redevelopment, or only update the design style and decor of the room?
So, first of all, you need to:
- Learn the rules of arrangement of furniture.
- Select appropriate colors and their combinations.
- Specify the style.
- Select and purchase materials needed to furnish the room.
- Draw a design project.
How to place furniture
Rules dictate the placement of furniture attached to multiple functional elements, these include a sink, refrigerator and stove. All of them form the "kitchen triangle".
There are several types of furniture arrangement. This parallel arrangement, in one line, U-shaped or L-shaped. insular method can be used for large areas.
Whatever the food, the plate is attached to a gas pipe. Near the stove can not be placed refrigerator, as he is afraid of heat.
Near the sink, place the box for storage of cutlery and a cupboard for dishes.
The perfect place for furniture is considered to be L-shaped. Sink remains in the corner, a refrigerator and stove on the edges.
Example L-shaped arrangement of furniture
Style and color
Terms of color selection
It is best to select the range and specific combinations, using the color wheel Itten.
Itten color wheel
If you need to choose two shades note of the complementary colors - those that are located opposite each other. They are in stark contrast.
If you have to choose three colors, there are several approaches to their right combination.
- The classic triad. It shades, located at the vertices of an equilateral triangle.
- Analog triad. In this case, choose three adjacent colors.
- Contrast triad. In this case, complementary colors are selected, only two of them need to be adjacent to the opposite.
If four colors are required, it is possible to use two pairs of complementary colors or a combination of contrast triad and two complementary colors.
Note! Performing design small kitchen with his hands, for maximum balance and compatibility, choose one main color for the walls, and the rest - an additional dish, accessories and furniture.
Selected color your kitchen interior design may not always fit the style of decoration. For example, high-tech includes mainly cold color overly bright misplaced items are here.
When choosing a leadership style and personal taste preferences. The main thing that this style was one of the finishing materials and up to the door handles.
When planning a kitchen design - repair school recommends choosing washable materials. This applies to absolutely everything: paint, laminate, wallpaper.
There are a few rules of the choice of materials:
- Do not use the surface of porous or grooved texture. Especially for the floor, as the grease and dirt very quickly it will spoil.
- Think before you put on the floor tile with a glossy surface. Spill some liquid, you get a slippery surface.
- Of tile is best to make an apron, wash it will be much easier.
- If possible, vinyl wallpaper is better to change to a quality latex paint.
- To strengthen the durability and strength of paint covering it can be a special varnish.
- If you do not want to repair the floor in the kitchen is only one tile, mount it only in the cabinet at a distance of 50-60 cm. The remaining space can be covered by any other pictures.
An example of a design project
Take a sheet in a cage, and draw the desired repair option cuisine in a reduced form. All appliances and furniture should be placed in a convenient manner. Also in this project are specified space for lamps and chandeliers.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.