What could be the corner kitchen: design rules
Table of contents
1 Designing a kitchen corner
- 1.1 Placing the headset
- 1.2 Inside corner
- 1.3 dimensions
- 2 Compactness and safety
- 3 Summary
The angular placement of the headset - compact and space-saving
You want to install a corner kitchen? This is an important part of the organization kitchen space, so you need to before the arrival of gager define its wishes to the future furniture. I will help to choose the kitchen corner and talk about the nuances that may arise in their design.
Designing a kitchen corner
What we need in the kitchen? Sink plate, the working surface for cooking. This necessary minimum can be placed along one wall of a five- or six-meter dishes.
If you want to increase the functionality of the room - to set the washing machine, add useful space for cooking and cupboards for storing utensils, the corner kitchen - the best solution.
Kitchen furniture with corner placement - one of the most convenient
Corner kitchen occupy two or three walls and arranged as a modular system
you need to start the calculation, taking into account:
- Dimensions. The starting point when calculating the total length of the headset are to be built-in equipment size and desired washing resolution. The accuracy of measurement, while not guaranteed to be 100% of the build quality - a lot depends on the master - but much closer to the ideal final result.
L-shaped layout of the headset in a small kitchen
- The main units. Find out where the main components of gas, electricity and water. If you want to transfer one of them, it is necessary sdelatdo kitchen installation. Otherwise, dismantling and reassembling the headset will cost a pretty penny.
- Gas pipe the counter will not allow to establish in this area cabinet with drawers - only nisheobrazny module with one shelf for easy access to tools.
Gas stove, counter and the tube can not be moved if there is no this authorization documents
- Appliances. Immediately need to figure out what gadgets will be in your kitchen in active use. Modern appliances: electric kettle, blender, toaster, microwave oven, coffee maker become commonplace kitchen attributes. Therefore, think about where to place them, you need to advance.
- Outlet. The required number of points for electrical household appliances must be provided beforehand. It is better if the outlet will be at the bottom of the wall, in the placement technique, so you do not disfigure the new kitchen cobwebs of wires and extension cords.
Places of accommodation outlets and their number should be provided in advance
Placing the headset
Even small corner kitchen require some placement rules - design of furniture in the kitchen is dictated by the concept of "work triangle". Three of its vertices (storage area, washing zone, the cooking zone) correspond to the stages of cooking:
- We get food.
- We produce thermal processing.
Optimal variant when triangle - equilateral, each side is not less than 0.6 and not more than 2 meters. Instruction is as follows:
- If the triangle is less than the recommended distance - in the kitchen will be extremely cramped and uncomfortable;
- If we arrange these three areas at a great distance from each other - you will have to make a lot of unnecessary movements.
Refrigerator, washing zone and the plate form work triangle
washing area should remain unchanged, but the placement of the refrigerator and stove are interchangeable. In terms of ergonomics (the arrangement of furniture in which to use it the most comfortable), kitchen corner shows the most correct aspect ratio in the triangle.
Angular U-shaped layout of the headset: the observance of the rules of the triangle will save time on cooking
Besides headset arrangement, consider how bude its internal angle.
|Picture||Type the internal angle|
Restricts access to the interior of the cabinet.
To expand access door adjacent corner modules often make folding - in fact consisting of two facades connected loops.
Consideration should be given more complete roll-out of the corner region and away designs to enhance the practicality of the headset.
The distance from the floor to the surface of the table should be calibrated according to your height, only to engage in cooking will be comfortable. For a man of average height, this distance will be 0.85 m.
The height of the wall cabinets should match the growth chef
Human growth should be taken into account when hanging of mounted modules. Rarely used items can be placed on the upper shelves, and sometimes use a stool to reach them. But every time jumping over a cup - this is inconvenient, you will agree.
Apron - portion of wall surfaces of the lower modules headset to the bottom row of lockers. The standard height of the apron 85 cm - significant parameter in forming modules vertically. The height from the floor countertop determined dimensions.
Standard apron is considered to 0.85 cm in height, but this figure may vary
If it is necessary to install the hood - according to the rules of safe operation of the distance from this device to the cooking surface should be at least 0.8 m.
Apron of tile to be laid before the final measurements of the kitchen. Set mounted with an end to the adjoining wall of the apron. Tile has a thickness (15 mm), and if it did not immediately take into account the installation of the finished product would be difficult.
Compactness and safety
Corner kitchen, like the constructor assembled from modules, the purpose of which, as the design is entirely up to your preference. However, you can not violate safety rules.
Glass furniture and facades reflect light headset for a small kitchen - the optimal solution, visually increase the space
With the refrigerator can not be careless: the close contiguity to other furniture can lead to overheating. Thus the need for clearances sufficient for ventilation and cooling.
Around the appliance must remain free space for ventilation, as in the photo
When choosing a car wash for a small kitchen is better to give preference to a roomy option.
Compact hob two burners increases the usable area of the countertop and allows you to set a large sink
A practical solution for a small kitchen will be set with a sink in the corner. Sink is recessed into a corner, usually not used - so you get more usable space on both sides of it.
Manufacturers offer a wide variety of embedded corner sinks. As a rule, they are equipped with an additional structure, which is called "wing" because of external similarity.
Corner sink with three bowls and "wing" for drying dishes - user-friendly design
possible to dry the dishes in the sink bowls, defrost food - ribbed surface and special bumpers do not allow moisture to "get away". For rooms of small size sink in the corner - the perfect solution.
I have tried to consider all the basic principles of the corner kitchens. Now you can choose the right size set, a price that suits you. Check out the video in this article to see what can be angled kitchen.
Still have questions? Waiting for them in the comments!