design kitchen with breakfast bar (photo 39): the major types of construction, recommendations for selecting and installing
Table of contents
- 1 The main types of constructions
2 Recommendations regarding the selection and installation of designs
- 2.1 The choice of a particular variant
- 2.2 Requirements for facilities of this type
- 3 Output
- 4 Photo Gallery
If you decide to make alterations to the premises, or are thinking about creating an interesting interior in the new home, the diversity of ideas allows you to choose almost any decision. design kitchen with breakfast bar has become popular recently, but its demand is growing very rapidly due to a number of advantages. In this review, we describe the types of structures and their features to help you understand the question and choose the best option for themselves.
Contemporary interiors offer maximum functionality and convenience for residents
The main types of constructions
To begin, we will explain what types of bar counters are used in kitchens, and what are the main features of each of the following:
|Classical design||This embodiment is a rack which is connected with a kitchen and is parallel to the working surface. Simply put, you get U-shaped version, which is suitable for rooms of medium and large size.
If you have a small area of the room, then fit a smaller version of the design, which has a short length and fits perfectly even in the smallest kitchen
|Stand-alone version||This type is also called the island due to the fact that the rack is a freestanding system, which can have a variety of sizes. Plus, such a decision that can be placed around the perimeter, but this option is suitable only for large rooms in which the presence of free space there is no problem|
|Combined system||This stand represents a continuation of the kitchen working surface and is suitable for those who loves to cook and is experiencing a shortage of places in the process. The versatility of this type makes it popular, because the design can be used as a place for cooking and as a dining area, and how the bar|
|A two-level design||This solution is a variant, which is a piece of furniture, wherein on the one hand is working or dining table, and on the other - a bar. Surfaces usually have the same finish, the only difference between them - different height elements, it is very convenient in the preparation of cocktails, because now they do not need to move from place to place|
|Partition||If you have a kitchen + living room, the zoning premises easiest way is with the use of the bar. This option allows you to divide the space, the partition is very functional and comfortable. Length of construction may be different, all depends on the size and configuration of the space|
Of course, if you want you can come up with his own version, which will emphasize the beauty of your interior, for countertops such constructions can be of almost any size and shape, which opens up opportunities for creativity.
It is important to choose not only the original rack, but also interesting and comfortable chairs to it
Recommendations regarding the selection and installation of designs
Of course, one of the most important criteria in the selection of an option is the availability of free space, but there are other nuances that must be taken into account, about them and will be discussed in this chapter.
The choice of a particular variant
Many types of products, so you should choose the design that is most convenient to use. In addition, it is important that this element fits in well with the surroundings.
Basic guidelines for choosing the following:
- First of all it is necessary to develop an exemplary design of a kitchen with a breakfast bar. To do this, you need to make a drawing room in the correct scale, and then mark the location on the plan of all the elements of furniture with a precise indication of their size. Extreme care here is not necessary, it is important to make sure that all designs fit in the room and still plenty of room for the free movement of at least two persons;
If you're ready to purchase an option with a rack, then the manufacturer must have all the necessary parameters, so you can check whether you fit this kit
- Next you need to decide what type of product will be the best. If the worktop may not differ, the space under it is used differently. For example, there can be arranged shelves for storing useful things or full lockers with lockable doors. But the embodiment may be used with legs, wherein the space is maximally open, so the structure will not block the light when it is insufficient;
If it is necessary to save the maximum space, the design may be based on one leg and with a metal tube
- Another criterion, which in any case should not lose sight of - the size of table tops. He selected an individual basis, because as a rule such constructs are made to order, so you can calculate the optimal parameters with an accuracy of centimeters. This is especially important if you develop the design of a small kitchen with a bar, where even 10 centimeters may be unnecessary and cause interference in the operation;
In confined spaces the most appropriate solution - the use of the bar as the intended purpose, and as a dining table. This option allows you to save a lot of space
- As for the shape of the design, there is also a huge choice of options. It is best to think in advance the design concept and consistently implement it. The rack can be a true work of art, especially if you use it to draw the line space in the joint space, but it is important not to overdo it and do not make the design too elaborate and uncomfortable;
The shape and coloring structure may vary in a wide range of
- Finally, we must take into account all characteristics of the premises. For example, the design of the kitchen with TV should be developed in such a way that you can watch TV because of the bar. There may be other details that are sure to demand attention, they are different in each case, the main thing - do not miss the important characteristics of the premises.
Kitchen design with a ladder and a bar under it - an example of rational use of every corner of the space
Requirements for facilities of this type
Consider the following important details:
- Optimal design height of 110-115 centimeters. If this figure is greater than or less than that, you may have difficulty with the choice of bar stools, as they are made to a standard size racks;
- It is best to table top stand has been made of the same material as the worktop, it allows you to create a single composition. The exception is when the element is considered by us to distinguish space, then the material may be different, but the colors still must match other elements;
Color rack may vary from the color table of kitchen furniture, but it should be combined with the situation
Choose manufacturing durable materials, of course, optionally acquire stone countertop or safety glass, but if you use laminated particle board, then pay attention to the reliability and coating durability.
- Finally, it is important to design around it was enough space for the convenient location of people. Although sometimes especially in cases where the design is developed corner kitchen with breakfast bar, access may be initially provided only on one side.
The bar - the perfect solution for kitchens of any size and configuration. The main thing - to choose the optimal size and shape of the option to maximize it organically fit into your space. Video article tells more information on the subject, and if you still have questions, ask them in the comments below.