Ideas Wallpapering (photo 54): the combination of colors, types of coatings and pasting technology
Table of contents
- 1 The combination of colors
- 2 New ideas
3 Classification and features of gluing
- 3.1 Kinds
- 3.2 The process of pasting
- 4 Summing up
- 5 Photo Gallery
Wallpapers - has long been known to all the material used as the walls and ceiling. With their help, you can change the tone of the interior, to give exclusive room. Interesting ideas wallpapering - the topic of our today's article.
The combination of colors
Important in the process of wallpapering - drawing up interior design and a detailed work plan.
You need to determine the type and color of fabrics, the number of finishing and adhesive material.
If you are planning a combined Wallpapering, it is necessary to take into account the interaction of colors.
There is a graphical representation of the color matching in the form of a circle divided into sectors.
- Colors adjacent sectors can be used if you want to create in the interior a feeling of relaxation.
- The combination of colors in the opposite direction makes it possible to create a sense of vitality.
When choosing a color or a combination of options, each person based on their preferences and personal taste.
Tip! Experts recommend use to create beige, light brown, white and gold colors will give more romantic mood pink shades in the room comfort and warmth.
The scheme of matching colors
Today, for the decoration of the walls in the room, there are many new ideas using a wallpaper that brings together:
- color spectrum;
- graphic arts;
- motifs (floral, geometric);
- direction (classical, impressionism);
If you decide to own pokleit wallpaper, we offer you a few ideas:
- Combine two to four types of fabrics with different patterns. It is good to do with the material close colors.
The combination of different colors
- You can create on the walls of patchwork. For this purpose, the web is adhered on three different width, length and design.
Joints pasted finishing tape, which corresponds to the color tone of the floor.
- A wonderful harmony of colors can be created by the alternation of direction and color bands. To do this, take the striped fabric.
For example, three walls, you can paste over plates with vertical stripes, and on the fourth - to change it horizontal.
The alternation of bands
Wallpaper glue combined - universal acceptance, giving a room exclusivity and harmony.
These ideas relate to walls, but with the help of colors and textures of the game you can create not less interesting ceiling design.
Classification and features of gluing
If you decide to own pokleit wallpaper, with a special responsibility to Treat their choice
- single-layer paper;
Creative mood, fantasy, experimental spirit - that's what you need to get the original Wallpapering from any type of fabrics.
The process of pasting
Once you've decided on the design and type of fabrics, it is necessary to do a thorough preparation of the ceiling and walls to glueing.
In the preparation surface must be:
- old coating;
- coarse scratches and roughness.
Under any kind of wall webs need to align them by grouting, gluing serpyanku, overcoating.
The surface must be tipped from roughness. Dust is removed by coating the walls of the primer layer. Thereafter, the surface acquires a coupling with a finishing layer.
Attention. It is important to note that the sticky satin fabrics produced on a perfectly flat surface, because their structure emphasizes all the bumps. Unlike nonwoven and vinyl in the process of pasting the adhesive is applied only to the wall.
Decorating the walls
wall decoration technology:
- Cutting the strips to length with a margin of about 10 cm.
- Preparation of glue. The solution must be to insist that the dry particles of glue is completely swollen.
- The application of the adhesive to the wall. The first strip is glued on the window, in the case of nonwoven webs adhesive is applied only to the sheet.
- Spreading the adhesive onto the sheets (except satin).
- Bonding of the web on the strictly vertical line.
- Ironed band roller on the wall from the center to the edge.
Attention! Satin fabric is not glued overlapping.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.