As designed kitchen design projects: 7 design examples
Table of contents
1 What are the stages is a project design?
- 1.1 planning laws
- 1.2 Construction of functional areas
- 1.3 design styles
- 1.4 Color spectrum
- 2 Program for the development of design projects
- 3 7 design projects for small kitchens
- 4 Output
You want to build your own kitchen? You think it's easy and simple? And here and there! You need to know ways to plan how to arrange the furniture where to install the light, as well as to understand the interior of kitchen styles. All this I have ever done, and now share with you.
To "push" the wall in a small kitchen, you need to implement a light shades
What are the stages is a project design?
food project, I would conditionally divided into several stages:
- layout - binding to utilities: water, sewerage, electricity and ventilation, as well as the placement of furniture.
- ergonomics - easy separation of the room into functional areas.
- Lighting - Planning of installation locations and types of lamps.
- Color spectrum - the choice of primary and secondary colors in the interior.
- Style - here all the previous steps are combined in an intelligent interior, and developed the overall design of the kitchen.
The ergonomics of the kitchen - is the use of the performance space with minimum probability of errors
When you create an interior one stage smoothly flows into the other, forming an overall picture.
Before considering the finished projects kitchen in the photo and video in this article, you need to take into account:
- Do you have big family? For example, it makes no sense to put a large dining table in the bachelor apartment. If the baby grows, he needs a special place at the table in the family. And for a large family needed a roomy fridge.
For a large family should provide a full table in the kitchen
- Place the meal. If you're used to eat in the living room, then full equip dining sector of the kitchen is not necessarily possible to limit the wide sill or bar.
In order to save space instead of a dining table can be equipped with a bar counter.
- How often do you cook? If you're used to eat in the cafe, while the kitchen is needed to reheat prepared food, or to brew tea. In this case, the same oven can be taken with two, which is very convenient for a small kitchen.
If you rarely cook, will be sufficient to establish a compact hob two burners, as in the photo
- Combining the kitchen with an adjacent bathroom. If the room is really very tiny, think about combining the kitchen with a balcony or a seating area.
Combining the kitchen with a living room - a great appointment "push" the wall.
When targets are indicated, it is desirable to draw up a list of necessary furniture and household appliances. Next, you can start planning. There are a number of ready-made solutions, and their base is much easier to develop something of my own.
The most common types of layout.
The main types of arrangement of furniture:
- U-shaped layout. As a rule, implemented in large areas. In small rooms it is advisable, if converted into a dining table instead of the bar of the sill: for two tenants - a reasonable solution.
U-shaped arrangement of furniture in the kitchen is medium in size.
- L-shaped kitchen - universal version, equally suited for both large and small spaces.
L-shaped layout is perfect small kitchen.
- parallel layout - a little different from the U-shaped, with the exception of a free approach to the window. On a kitchen there is a place for everything, except for the dining room table.
Parallel layout is comfortable, but the place will have a dining area in another room.
- Single-row layout suitable if you plan to design a rectangular kitchen, especially if it is long and narrow room. Such an interior looks attractive, but it is inconvenient to use.
EXAMPLE-row layout on a large kitchen.
Other types of arrangement of furniture and household appliances, in fact, it modified the basic options.
If the kitchen is an impressive size, it is possible in the center of the room to establish the working area in the form of islands. The price of this redevelopment will be rather big.
Construction of functional areas
To make it easy to cook with any planning, you need to take into account the rule of the golden triangle. Universal instruction distance between a work desk, sink and stove should not exceed 2.5 m in. design project of a small kitchen triangle is often fit, but with a great location will have work.
Version of the Golden Triangle at the L-shaped layout.
Proper distribution of major functional areas is considered the key to comfort and convenience in the kitchen. Play an important role and the size of the working area. Whether it fit into a small corner sink with a cutting table. But the right to place all household appliances - complicated:
- For those who will be making repairs on their hands - I recommend to install the dishwasher and washing machine next to the sink. Why? So you do not need to redo the wiring sewerage and water supply.
- With gas stove - problem: without the permission of the relevant services of its move to another location NOT! Obtain such permission is difficult.
Gas stove can not be moved to this need permits.
- But an electric furnace can be moved anywhere, but to connect it is necessary to provide a separate power line. And do not forget about the hood - ventilation shaft, usually alone, and it is necessary to pull the airbox from the hood.
- It is not necessary to clutter the entrance to the kitchen, it should be free. In practice, the narrow passage even a spacious room with a minimalist design will make small and cluttered.
When developing a design project of a small kitchen, the options for placement of furniture and technology is not much. But the functional zones can be identified using the illumination.
Dining area can distinguish directed lamps.
To illuminate the work surface mounted strip of LEDs or lights up the inside of the apron apron itself (if it is a glass). The dining table can be illuminated by means of a lampshade or wall sconce.
Hidden lights on both sides of the apron will highlight it.
Installing countertops instead of the sill is perfect for a small kitchen. In this case, the window itself will act as a decor element, although the direction of the light can also be set. And in order to not interfere with curtains - hang the blinds.
For the bar by the window - blinds, as the curtains would interfere.
Excellent and inexpensive way to focus on any area - to allocate it a contrasting color or other covering material. For example, one wall okleit photo wallpapers, and the working sector - oblitsevat tile.
Bright panels - the main element of the kitchen decor.
Effectively looks small podium, especially if it is to highlight the perimeter. However, this method only works in a spacious room or a combined living room with kitchen. Otherwise you'll stumble on this stage.
The studio-kitchen dining and working sector is convenient to distinguish between the sliding doors.
Create a shared kitchen interior is unthinkable without reference to a particular style. Not necessarily to copy the selected style to the last detail, as long as the basic concept is consistent with the subject.
Popular styles displayed in Table:
Minimalism inherent in the deliberate modesty. The kitchen should be nothing superfluous, only the necessary instruments.
This style is more suitable for a small kitchen. At arrangement of bulk space - can not do without an experienced designer.
One of the trends of minimalism. The interior is dominated by glass, metal and plastic. Welcome combination of black, white, gray.
Personally, I high-tech in the kitchen seems to be too cold.
Provence inherent romance of the French countryside. Different light colors, a large amount of lace textiles of natural fibers and aged furniture.
This rustic style. Use simple, and most importantly, natural materials and a variety of ethnic decoration.
And then remember, the kitchen - it's humidity. So, natural materials may soon be rendered useless.
The kitchen in the loft should look like premises: rough furniture, masonry, pipe, paraded, etc.
I think the newcomer with his own hands will be difficult to achieve this effect. Otherwise, the kitchen may look like an abandoned warehouse.
Each style is characterized by its palette of shades. However, there are common mistakes that can be avoided. For example:
- in stark contrast. The game of contrasts - beautiful but dangerous reception. It is important not to cross the fine line between a stylish interior and an absolute lack of taste. Two contrasting color is recommended to dilute the third - a neutral shade.
Contrasting colors - way to liven up the interior.
- bright red - emerald green;
- yellow - blue or lilac;
- Pink - salad;
- Saturated green - Purple;
- Orange - the color of aqua.
- The abundance of white. White color increases the volume, but the kitchen only white colors will look monotonous. Save the possible addition of bright decorative elements.
White desirable to dilute the bright accents.
- Riot of colors. Lots of variety, opposite colors will make the interior of the original. Moreover, the room will look gaudy.
The color palette will look balanced if the three primary colors in space will occupy 60% of the additional shades - 30% and 10% - accents.
Juicy colors to be administered in doses that are not overbuilt space.
Program for the development of design projects
To develop a design project to your liking, special computer programs have been created.
Example of kitchen 3D-image a computer to create a design program
- Pro100 - friendly designer with an easy and intuitive interface. With this program you can plan your kitchen, even an amateur. There is one drawback - it is a paid item.
- IKEA Home Planner - this program can be downloaded for free, with its development and there are no problems. But there is a minus, IKEA Home Planner works only with furniture units from IKEA, other sizes of furniture you do not insert.
Here is the interface designer IKEA Home Planner.
- Color Style Studio - with this program work mainly professionals, but for sure this user designer will also be clear.
7 design projects for small kitchens
Two-row layout. On one wall of a refrigerator, washing and pencil opposite the furnace and desktop. Dining table submitted closer to the window, the original chandelier above it - additional emphasis.
two-row layout. The table is set in the center of the room. This arrangement of furniture is designed for square room.
Visual volume cuisine achieved by arrangement of flowers. Beige walls combine well with orange furniture. A large window with roller blinds well transmits light.
L-shaped layout. Sink which is located near the window. Organically looks bright furniture and stained glass on the door locker. These techniques are visually make a small kitchen spacious.
single-row layout. The kitchen in high-tech style with balanced colors. The predominant red ideally complemented gray and white.
U-shaped layout. As a rule, used in large kitchens. However, a small room can also be decorated in a pattern using light colors.
In the photo - beige furniture, light-gray household appliances successfully supplemented by an apron of sand color.
L-shaped arrangement. Laconically strict minimalism style line successfully completes the combination of milky white and shades of gray. Maximum rationality and a minimum of decoration.
Single-row layout. FROMThe style of hi-tech - light, transparent plastic chairs, and blinds on the windows make the room visually larger. It looks great nickel-plated details and modern appliances.
When you create a kitchen design project must take into account many factors. I think you could see this. The video in this article, there are original ideas kitchen design - look! If you want to share your own ideas - will discuss in the comments!