Gardeners with experience have long understood that the arched greenhouse has better than a traditional greenhouse, characteristics. Thanks to the use of arch support structures, the house for seedlings will not bend even under heavy snowfall or rainfall. In addition to the uniform distribution of weight and lighting, this greenhouse allows you to save on care not only for the construction in general, but also for green plantations in particular.
- Benefits arched greenhouses polycarbonate
- Building arched greenhouse with their hands
- understand the details: what the greenhouse better arch or gable
- In depth: some greenhouse better droplet or arched
- Building archgreenhouses( video)
- Examples arched greenhouses( photo)
Advantages arched greenhouses polycarbonate
Dachniki often refuse acquisition arched greenhouses, citing layercharacteristics associated with the assembly. In fact, even a beginner can handle editing.
order to collect their own hands greenhouse, you must perform all of these recommendations in the instructions supplied. The durability of the construction is given by both lightweight and durable materials.
Another horticultural "nightmare" is associated with the need to seal multiple seams. If it takes a few hours in a classical greenhouse house, then a horticulturist is spared such hassle in the arched greenhouse.
addition to these factors, the described construction has several other advantages:
- attractive appearance;
- If necessary, the construction is easy to disassemble for transport or storage;
- Possibility to organize a ventilation system without drafts that are dangerous for seedlings;
- Having more free space;
- Increased resistance to strong winds.
lack of objective information on the performance characteristics of the arch - it is the most common cause of failure of the acquisition itself. In fact, the arched structure of the greenhouse allows it to be quickly assembled, easy to maintain and store. Depending on the characteristics of the planted agricultural and ornamental crops, the summer resident does not experience any difficulties with the organization of lighting, ventilation and watering.
Building arched greenhouse with their hands
Greenhouse Construction begins with the formation of the foundation. If the site there is an increased level of groundwater, the project is laid at the stage of drawing a wooden base. In this case, there are certain restrictions related to the area of the greenhouse and its mass. More opportunities are provided by the foundation in the form of excavations or supports.
Regardless of the method, it is required to fix the foundation of the earth. This will help the metal bars and bolts. It is easier to fix a concrete base. A little longer will have to tinker with a brick and wooden option.
addition, the grower should be aware of the following details:
- It is useful for beginners to know that it is better not to take thick wires or PVC pipes to make arcs. A similar advice applies to plastic pipes and wood.
- Profile pipes are well proven as a basis for arcs. Before use, make sure that they have a rectangular cross-section.
- Budget arcs made of polycarbonate are suitable for building a seasonal greenhouse. Assembly and disassembly of this design takes a little time. In disassembled condition, the greenhouse is stored until the next season.
- Choose the material to cover the greenhouse is necessary taking into account the climatic features of the region. In addition, even at the design stage, you need to consider where the window or a few windows will be. If there are 1 to 2, then reinforced film is needed. The budget version of the material is suitable for those regions where the weather is mild.
- You can add the desired shape to polycarbonate sheets yourself. As a fastener, a twine or wire is used. In this case, you need to make a significant reservation. Wire should not have sharp corners, otherwise the base of the frame will crack.
Detailed calculation is carried out at the stage of drawing up the drawing. Time it takes a little, while avoiding a lot of problems. When choosing the type and shape of the foundation, the dimensions of the structure and the assumed mass are taken into account.
We understand in detail: which greenhouse is better than arched or gable
There are many legends and untested facts among gardeners that do not allow them to effectively grow vegetables, trees and berries. The most common bike is associated with the advantage of gable construction, if you compare it with the arched one. On the one hand, the 2-slope variant does not allow the sediment to linger on the roof. On the other hand, the operating costs are higher in this case.
. In order to distinguish 2 identical, as the buildings may seem at first glance, it is necessary to pay attention to their characteristics.
Among them distinguish the following:
- Arched constructions - characterized by the ability to form the necessary amount of free space.
- Greenhouses with a 2-skate structure - they should be placed on a site where there is enough free space. Thanks to the ability to install additional equipment, they are suitable for the industrial cultivation of green spaces.
- Mitlajder's hotbed is characterized by the changed geometry of the roof slope. Farmer's greenhouses of this kind are suitable for tall plants in a limited space.
Do not believe those who are unfounded about the benefits of a particular type of hotbeds. Always need to focus on operating conditions. The volume of the internal space, the degree of resistance to weather whims, the ability to install additional equipment and so on.
Simply put, in each particular horticultural case there will be a better and worse greenhouse.
We go into the details: which greenhouse is better than the droplet or arched
Ambiguity in terms of assessing the performance of the greenhouses exists when it comes to the "droplet".For its manufacture pipes are used, the size of the cross section varies from 20 to 25 mm.
All elements are sealed by welding, which eliminates the need to seal seams. This type of construction is maintained year-round.
The information given allows to draw an unambiguous conclusion that the "Drop" greenhouse does not differ in mobility.
To get a more detailed idea of the comparative characteristics of the two models, the following facts will help:
- The amount of sunlight - "Drop" is suitable for moderately lit areas, and for other options only the arch form is chosen.
- Amplifiers of the construction - in the first case, it is enough to place the arches of the greenhouse correctly, and in the second case, the use of the armature is mandatory.
- Coverage - arch constructions allow the use of a film coating, and a "drop" - no. In the second case we are talking about double-glazed windows.
Assembling an arched greenhouse( video)
Arched greenhouses are quickly assembled and disassembled, easy to maintain and design. Use them can be seasonal or year-round. If necessary, the original design can be refined. It is about the possibility of installing a system of artificial lighting, irrigation and ventilation. If we talk about the choice of coverage, then everything depends on the climatic characteristics of the region.