Embroidery with a cross is considered a fairly simple kind of needlework. Many women are fond of this kind of art, as it brings them moral and physical benefits. Embroidery has a positive effect on psychological processes. A simple embroidery technique allows you to forget about problems and concerns, distract yourself, increase stamina, mindfulness and develop willpower. The simple cross-stitch embroidery will allow you to easily embroider the most beautiful pictures and improve your skills and abilities.
- Required materials for cross stitching
- Cross-stitch embroidery, nice and easy: useful tips
- Cross-stitch patterns for beginners: light and small
- How to quickly learn how to embroider a cross
- Cross stitch for beginners(Video)
- Simple diagrams for cross-stitching( photo)
Necessary materials for embroidery by the cross
Before embroidering, it is necessary to determine the scheme forOtori will be made embroidery, as well as to prepare the necessary materials. Schemes for embroidery can be small, medium and large.
Today, the work of skilled workers is largely simplified thanks to ready-made sets for embroidery. They save time in search of materials and selection of threads of suitable color.
However, each skilled worker must know what the standard embroidery kit consists of. Sometimes it is difficult to find a pattern of embroidery. Therefore, sometimes skilled workers have to draw up the necessary scheme themselves.
- Embroidery frame;
- Schemes for embroidery.
Embroidery kits are virtually indistinguishable. The main differences are: the size of the embroidery, the quality and material for the yarns, the patterns.
Embroidery with a cross, nice and easy: useful tips
In order for the embroidery process to be easy, and its result pleased with a beautiful picture, you need to follow the rules and take into account the nuances that determine the quality of the executed embroidery.
To prevent the canvas from falling off, fix its edges with glue or tape. This rule will help to keep the embroidery intact and intact.
Sometimes it's very difficult to decide how to make embroidery, which way to start it, how to fix threads on fabrics, how many yarns to use.
- Split the canvas onSquares;
- Split the thread;
- Iron the fabric;
- Provide bright lighting( embroider only in bright light, otherwise you can damage your eyesight).
The embroidery should be started from the middle of the picture. This will help not to get lost in crosses. However, many craftsmen like to start embroidering from the upper right corner of the fabric.
Cross stitch patterns for beginners: light and small
Diagrams for beginners always look simple. But in the end, of course, the needlewoman gets a beautiful picture, which does not differ in quality from more serious works. It's all about the skill that grows over time.
For beginner needlewomen, it is best to use small schemes that do not contain many difficult elements.
Small pictures have many advantages: they do not need to spend a lot of time on their embroidery, simple schemes make it possible to learn how to make crosses, correctly handle the thread and needle. The implementation of simple pictures is suitable for children.
Examples of schemes for beginners:
- Animals( images of squirrels, seals, dogs, etc.);
- Fairy tale scenes;
- Children's cartoons;
- Household Plots;
- Picture of people.
When performing even a small embroidery, you need to follow the rules of the work: correctly thread and fix the thread, keep an eye on the location of the crosses, then the craftsman must get nice and beautiful work. It is important that they do not become entangled or create additional loops.
How to quickly learn how to embroider a cross
Learn how to embroider a cross can quickly, because in this lesson there is nothing difficult. There are general rules that will help you to perform embroidery without knots and other marriage.
Quick set-ups will help you learn fast embroideries, which contain detailed instructions for embroidering a particular design, as well as general rules of embroidery.
In the process of embroidering, it is necessary to take into account many nuances that will help to execute the scheme accurately.
Cross stitching techniques:
- The needle should be kept in a vertical position. The point of the needle should be pointing upwards and with a sharp end down. In this case, the stitches of the cross should be located in the field of one square.
- Make two diagonal stitches. They should be performed in the right follower, which can not be changed throughout the entire embroidery. It is necessary to put a stitch diagonally from the left side to the right. Then perform the upper stitch - from the right side to the left.
- For embroidery, you can use several embroidery techniques: embroidery with an even and an odd number of threads.
- It is important to be able to properly fix the thread. For this, there are several techniques: a loop, a loop from the inside, without a knot, under the stitches.
It is possible to learn how to embroider a cross with video lessons. Master class on embroidery by a cross can be found in the well-known magazine "Hachette".Each skilled worker chooses a suitable and convenient technique for her. It is important to remember that the quality and appearance of the threads depends on the number of threads selected. The most important thing in embroidery is the correct fixing of threads.
Cross-stitch for Beginners( video)
Cross-stitch embroidery is a kind of needlework that involves a simple technique of execution. In this case, the embroidery looks like real works of art. An important nuance in the occupation of cross stitch is the experience of the needlewoman. The more experienced, the better the stitches. An important criterion for good embroidery is the absence of knots on the embroidery, both from the inside and from the outside. Every craftsman can learn how to embroider properly. It is important to be persistent and accurate. Ready-made sets will make it easier to find threads and design schemes.