Fans of unusual things have long appreciated the topiary from coffee, which came from the east. It is easy to use improvised materials. The main thing is to find the source of inspiration. You can do it by walking along the street, looking through thematic catalogs or just listening attentively to yourself. The key to success will be pedantry and confident movement with your hands.
- Unusual history of the topiary made of coffee
- Topiary with own hands made of coffee: numerous kinds of
- Topiary "coffee tree" with your own hands: photos and advice from
- Topiary from coffee "gentleman": presentMan
- Make coffee topiary with flowers
- Minimalist topiery made of coffee and twine
- Unusual topiary made of coffee: photo with a cup
- Wedding topiary made of coffee: design advice
- Make poppies "poppies" with coffee: Master class
- Topiary "dollar" made of coffee: we make a gift for the boss
- Aerial topiery made of coffee and satin ribbons - a gentle gift with our own hands
- Topiary made from coffee beans( video)
- Topiary made of coffee( photo)
Unusual history of the topiary from coffee
It all began many centuries ago in garden design, when people learned to shape the shape of bushes and trees figuratively. With the spread of classicism in Europe, garden traditions have become the norm of life in many countries. In the middle of the XIX century in China for the first time began to use the known technology to create a tree, not similar to any existing species.
The history of unusual decorative art is today almost 2 hundred years old. National schools have been formed in every country. Annually there are exhibitions where the masters demonstrate their skills.
Topiary with your own hands made of coffee: numerous types of
It is enough to look at the numerous photos in order to literally lose the gift of speech from the flight of the imagination of the masters. Each of the presented topiary has a unique shape, color, geometry and style. Depending on the occasion, social status and age of the recipient, one can choose one of the creative projects for implementation:
Designers distinguish the following typesTracks:
- For children;
- For decoration of premises;
- With modified geometry( for example, "flying mug").
Topiary "coffee tree" with their own hands: photos and tips of
masters Newcomer is hard to overcome the fear of getting started. That's why a step-by-step instruction in the form of photographs must necessarily be before your eyes. The first few tracks seem complicated, but with time it will become easier.
In order to help beginners, designers have developed several recommendations:
- If more than 1 layer of grains is applied, the first one is always fastened with a strip down, And the second - a strip upwards;
- The PVA glue or hotmelt glue is used;
- It's better to start with an outline - this will help you decide on the number and type of materials required;
- It is necessary to observe the balance - excessively cumbersome compositions are not stable.
Topiary of coffee "gentleman": a present for a real man
Finding a memorable and unconventional gift is not easy, so sooner or later people come to the idea of doing everything themselves. The approaching birthday of the boss, brother, husband or groom to make unforgettable easy. This will take 3-4 hours of free time.
Even if the master is not familiar with the tastes and preferences of the originator of the celebration, such a gift will have to be "to the court".
To create a coffee splendor, you can use the following method:
- Buy a store of goods for handicrafts ball-billet;
- Purchase 250-300 grams of fragrant coffee beans;
- Fix the glue-gun to the grain in 2 layers on the surface of the ball;
- Stick the hat to the ball;
- Curved wire should be pasted with a dark string;
- Put the ball on the wire;
- The pot, where the composition is placed, is decorated according to the preferences of the originator of the holiday.
Making coffee topiary with colors
Flower motifs always remain popular due to their versatility. Poppies, roses, wildflowers and bouquets - all this creates a cozy atmosphere in the room. You can create a composition with flowers at home.
Most often, flowers are made using satin ribbons or corrugated paper. Also used and polymer clay, from which the flowers are extremely beautiful.
Fortify a flower arrangement, as a rule, from one side, from above on the center or distribute flowers evenly throughout the topiary.
Minimalist topiary made from coffee and twine
Designers have learned to use objects around in various creative projects. For example, a circle is part of the topiary or its foundation. Depending on the preferences, everyone chooses an option for themselves. Create an unusual decoration or gift is not difficult. The main thing is to decide in advance with the preferred variant of execution. Fans of vintage style will appreciate a simple, but very effective composition.
It is created from a mug, twine and small decorative elements:
- The handle of the cup is wrapped in several layers fastened with a glue gun;
- The same is repeated with the body of the water tank;
- Coffee beans are applied at the bottom of the mug, where the twine or twine thickness is greatest;
- The grains are applied strictly in 1 layer;
- The vintage bow is finished with the composition fixed on the handle of the mug.
Unusual topiery from coffee: photo with a cup
Many people have seen unusual handmade gifts, but all decided to make a cup with something like that. In addition to the above described method, at home it is not difficult to create a flying composition. To work, you need a cup, saucer, strong wire or cutlery, coffee beans and decorative elements, depending on the aesthetic preferences.
The following procedure is as follows:
- A piece of wire is bent on both sides for 3-4 cm withPliers;
- The lower part of the saucer, where the base of the composition is fixed, is covered with protective plastic;
- The same is repeated with the outer edge of the cup;
- The air structure is fixed using the "Moment" glue or hot melt adhesive;
- The base is wrapped in several layers with string and fixed with glue;
- Coffee beans are applied to the substrate in several layers;
- At the request of saucers are decorated with pebbles, tinsel, beads or simply grains of coffee.
Wedding topiary made of coffee: design advice
Wedding is one of the most memorable events in the life of every person. That is why the gifts and decorative elements for her are looking for the longest.
A good wedding gift can be made by yourself. This will require natural coffee beans, 2 pieces of strong wire, glue, decorative materials and a little imagination.
The wedding is a harmonious union of two people, that's why this idea is offered by designers:
- With the help of pliers both wires are bent arbitrarily;
- 2 balls are taken, each of which embodies the image of the bride and groom;
- In the first case, 2 layers of glued grains are decorated with a mini-bow, and in the second - with a cylinder;
- The curved wire that goes to the lady's ball is decorated with pink fabrics or threads, and the gentleman gets a dark version;
- Colored fabrics, beads, coins or colored stones are used to decorate the pot.
Make poppies "poppies" with coffee: master class
To help novice masters come master classes that tell in detail about how to create a floral masterpiece. Decorate the living room, decorated in a classic style, poppies will help. A laborious, at first glance, composition, is created in a few hours. The main thing is to be calm and focused.
The following materials are required for operation:
- Threads in black;
- Coffee beans;
- Small balls of green color or small balls for topiary;
- Several decorative elements to choose from;
- Decorative herbs;
- Crepe paper;
- Hot glue.
Rubber balls are cut into two equal parts that are packed with sintepon. After that, both halves are lined with a cloth that matches the color of the coffee beans. Then in two layers the grains are applied with the help of glue-pistol.
If balls are used instead of balls for topiary, they are simply cut and pasted with a cloth, then with coffee.
To create the petals you need a strong wire that pervades the base in the form of balls. Once it has gone right through, its pliers are aligned in the shape of petals.
For the production of petals you will need a scratch paper cut into small pieces. After that, one of the previously cut balls is pierced by a strong wire and fixed with glue. As soon as the workpiece has dried, the upper half of the cut ball is pasted with red petals.
Topiary "dollar" of coffee: making a gift for the boss
Finding a good gift is not so simple, so for many it becomes obvious the need to make it yourself. When it comes to the birthday of the head or business partner, it is better to choose a composition in the form of a dollar sign. Even if there are no significant occasions on the nose, the money tree will complement the interior of the room.
To make a coffee dollar you will need the following:
- A piece of thick cardboard on which a dollar sign is drawn;
- A piece of steel wire bent in the shape of a sign;
- Secure the curved wire on a piece of cardboard;
- Cut a currency sign similar in its parameters from a cardboard and cover the first part;
- Wrap the workpiece with a jute harness;
- Pierce the workpiece in the middle with two parallel pieces of wire and wrap them with a jute harness;
- Secure with a glue gun on the grain preform( the first layer is set with the strip down and the second layer is set up)
- Secure the product to the base.
Aerial topiery made of coffee and satin ribbons - a gentle gift with your own hands
Flower motifs are the most common element in decorating living rooms. Their reflection was found in unusual compositions of satin ribbons. Depending on the chosen flower, the appropriate color of the material is selected. For example, to create a sunflower will need pieces of ribbons golden or slightly beige.
As additional decorative elements are butterflies or ladybugs.
The following materials are needed for the job:
- Adhesive gun;
- Wand as a base;
- PVA adhesive;
- Flavored coffee beans;
- DVD or CD drive;
- Beads of suitable color;
- 1 candle;
- 3 types of satin ribbons;
- Clay pot.
The only difference from the above described mechanism of work, is associated with the design of the decorative part. To begin with, pieces of satin with a width of 5 cm are cut. For a full composition, about 40 pieces will be needed. They are folded in half and one of the edges is neatly trimmed. Then the two ends of the folded ribbon are glued together in the middle. Next, pieces of colored tape are attached to the CD with a glue-gun.
Topiary made from coffee beans( video)
Topiary made from coffee beans is a stylish decoration for a bedroom, living room or office space. There will be an unusual crafting a memorable gift to close people. Make it easy on your own. It will take several hours and a little imagination. The initial sketch is done on paper, and then on its basis the necessary materials are selected.