are best. What kind of fixtures are best to install in the bathroom on the ceiling?Experts recommend giving preference to spotlights. Alternatively, you can use spots or an LED strip. Before installing the lighting fixtures, the surface must be cleaned and the wiring harnessed correctly. If you install the LED strip, then the installation can be done before the finish surface finish.
- Install recessed fixtures in the bathroom ceiling
- Ceiling light in the bathroom with your own hands
- How to change the light bulb in the bathroom in the ceiling
- How to arrange and install spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom
- Assembling spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom( video)
- Designing fixtures in the bathroom on the ceiling( photo interiors)
Installing the recessed luminairethe ceiling in the bathroom
Downlights - a versatile choice. They are inexpensive and easy to install. If you decide to use the built-in lights, then it is better to use halogen or LED lamps. Remember that light sources must be moisture resistant.
Before starting work, you need to distribute the wires correctly. The electrical cable must necessarily be secured to the crate with plastic ties.
The spotlights are installed on the ceiling in the following order:
- Cut out the holes for the spotlights in the hanging panels. The diameter of the resulting hole should be 4-5 millimeters less than the outer diameter of the front of the lighting fixture. Disconnect all wires from the
- Remove the wires through the hole. Hinges on the laid cable should be cut along the bend, and then exposed. Next, you need to connect the lamp.
- Open the brackets located on the outside of the spotlight, and gently push the appliance into the tensioner.
- Fasten the thermal ring.
- Connect the supply wire directly to the switch and the lowering power supply( or junction box).
Ceiling lighting in the bathroom with your own hands
Additional lighting of the ceiling in the bathroom is done if the room is large. To arrange the bathroom it is recommended to use LED moisture-proof tape. It can be mounted both on the walls and on the ceiling.
Before you start, you need to choose the correct length of tape. To do this, you need to measure the length of the ceiling skirting on which the product will be fixed, and add to the resulting number of 20-25 centimeters.
LED Ceiling Lighting Technology:
- Remove the adhesive backing from the tape. It is on the back of the product.
- If there are dirt on the skirting board, they must be removed. It is also recommended to degrease the surface.
- Trim the ribbon. Remember, this should be done in places where special marks are placed.
- Next, the LED strip is glued onto the baseboard.
- If you need to connect two parts of the tape, use a special connector or soldering iron.
How to change the light bulb in the bathroom in the ceiling
It is not difficult to change the light bulb if you follow a certain sequence. First you need to determine the type of lamp attachment to the ceiling. This will depend on the sequence of dismantling.
For attachment of lamellas, the following fasteners can be used:
- Right-hand thread. This fastening is used in the overwhelming majority of cases. In this case, the product is simply dismantled - just enough to unscrew the lamp carefully.
- Two pins. Lamps with such fastening mechanism snap into the hole.
- Rotary structures. In this case, the bulb is immersed in the cartridge, and turns 90 degrees, after which the element snaps into place.
When disassembling the bulb, observe the safety procedure. Before you start, turn off the power to the shield.
Sequence of lamp replacement:
- Install a ladder or a stable stand. If the ceiling is made of plasterboard, then you need to use special protective goggles.
- Remove the lamp. For this you need to find a fixing mechanism. If the lamp is attached with two pins, be sure to hold the thermo ring, as it can fly out.
- Unscrew the lamp, and then screw in a new one.
- Insert the heat ring and tighten it securely.
- Turn on the electricity and check the operation of the device.
How to locate and install spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom
How do I place the built-in lighting on the ceiling in the bathroom?Experts recommend that lighting be placed evenly around the entire perimeter of the ceiling. Lighting devices should give a soft, uniform light. If you have the opportunity, it is better to install special instruments with dimmers. They will help to regulate the degree of illumination of the room.
In the design of the bathroom the ceiling spots will perfectly fit. They are directional light fixtures that are attached to a dedicated bracket. Spots should be used only if the bathroom is very small.
Advantages of the spot:
- Ease of installation. Spots are easier to install than ordinary spotlights or LED strip.
- Spots create a directional, soft light in the bathroom.
- Using spots, you can achieve a visual expansion of the space.
- Virtually all spots have dimmers. With their help you can change the degree of illumination of the bathroom.
How to install a ceiling spot:
- Make a hole in the tension plate for the lamp.
- Drain the wires. Do not forget to isolate them with a corrugated tube.
- Pull the cable through the hole, and connect it to the spot. Do not forget to clean the end of the wire beforehand.
- Then fix the product on the platform.
For the arrangement of the bathroom use extremely compact spots. They must be mounted in an easily accessible place.
Mounting of spotlights on the ceiling in the bathroom( video)
For lighting the bathroom, it is best to use spots. These products are easy to assemble and take up little space. If the bathroom is large, then give preference to point-like LED or halogen lamps. As an auxiliary lighting can be used LED tape. It must be installed around the perimeter of the ceiling. Such a luminous ceiling perfectly fits into the design of any bathroom.