In many apartments, it became fashionable to make combined rooms, so the question becomes more urgent as to divide the room into two zones - a bedroom and a living room, photos of which could be found in many places. In the picture it looks attractive, but do not rush to transfer the design you like to the apartment. The more time is spent on detailed analysis of the layout, the more practical the result will be.
- Functional aspect is extremely important
- Zoning of the room into the bedroom and the living room: we arrange the furniture
- Separation of the living room into the bedroom and the living room: baffles
- Modern zoning of the living room and bedroom with a glass partition
- Transformation of the interior: Zoning of the living room and bedroom with blinds
- How to combine the bedroom and living room in one room( video)
- Detail: how to divide the room into two zones, a bedroom and a living roomthe examples)
Functional aspect is extremely important
First we need to look into the purse. This is a budget version, in which case the bed is separated by the backs of the seats. If you correctly choose the tone and texture of the material of the two seats, then do not give the impression of congested space. An important role here is played by the color and texture of the wall in the head area of the bed. It is necessary to combine colors in such a way that the visual space from the chairs to the wall gradually increases.
From a practical point of view, the emphasis should be on the dark tone of the seats, which gradually becomes lighter as you approach the head of the bed. To complement the interior can be stylish curtains and indoor plants. More opportunities are available to those who have enough finance.
The list of basic design recommendations is as follows:
- The space in the room is divided into 2 zones. In the intimate spend heartfelt or business conversations, and in the public - meet the guests. In addition, the bed is located in the intimate zone.
- A comfortable atmosphere will create pastel shades. They do not irritate a working or resting person. As small decorative elements, paintings, a mirror or a panel are used.
- The abundance of glass surfaces is a recommendation that makes any space "airy".The less eye clings to the same points, the more freedom is felt.
"Screaming", as well as too "hospital white" colors should not be present in the bedroom-living room.
Zoning of a room into a bedroom and a living room: we arrange furniture
In the space of each object there must be a strictly defined place. To some extent, minor experiments can take place, but do not give the imagination too much freedom. Zoning starts with choosing a place to sleep. It should not be too close to the door or to the place where people constantly walk.
Optimal location of the bed near the window, which in turn is located opposite the door.
This is dictated not only by concern for the peace of the holidaymakers, but also by the psychological aspect. The morning will begin with the light of the sun, and not from the noise created by people entering the hall.
In order for no one to disturb night sleep, it is recommended that the available space be zoned in one of the following ways:
- Decorative carved partition, Which is up to 10-12 cm;
- Bookcase, which will completely or partially cover the place for rest;
- Oriental curtains, giving the room a special charm.
If the proposed option is not suitable, the bed is located in a specially fenced area near the door. The only drawback of this advice is the lack of natural light. To compensate for such a "minus" will help a wall lamp or floor lamp.
Separation of the living room into the bedroom and the living room: baffles
When it comes to minimalist or design in the style of "techno", the separation is more logical to do with the installation of artificial walls. Only natural materials are used for their manufacture. For example, a pilaster or several beams with artificial supports will help to fence off the sleeping place from the whole room.
They are selected taking into account the prevailing color in the room. It is recommended not to make them contrast with the coloring of the room. Immediate implementation of this recommendation is possible in several forms.
The final choice depends on financial possibilities and aesthetic preferences:
- Fans of the direction of modern will appreciate bright partitions with multiple color shades. Due to the fact that they are mounted behind the sofa, you can easily separate the necessary space. In this case, you can create a stylish element in the interior.
- Carved partition, mounted only on ½ height or width of the hall. In this case, it allows in a confined space to create several comfortable zones, each of which will have equal access to the sun's rays during the day.
You can split the space without damaging the appearance of the room with a plasterboard partition. This option is used only in large rooms. If you make a partition from the ceiling to the floor, you can not simply demarcate the functional areas, and allocate the bedroom to a separate room.
Modern zoning of the living room and bedroom with a glass partition
A bold in all respects the option is appropriate only where there are no children and pets. In this case, you can separate the sleep area from the resting place without fear of an emergency. Such buildings are of several types, due to which there is always an opportunity to find an adapted version to the conditions of a private house or apartment. It must be remembered that the design of the room and the partition must match at least half.
A good example of glass partitions is a stained-glass window. Depending on the owner's desire to allocate a particular room in the room, the number of colors varies from 5 to 10.
The followingTips will help you choose a profitable in all respects the version of the glass partition:
- If there is enough space in the room, the division is due to the light flux, incomingy from the partition;
- The height of the structure is selected in such a way that the light coming from the window creates a color projection at least to the middle of the room or to the wall opposite the window.
In small rooms, fragments of stained glass are better to choose a square shape, and in large rooms - round or rhombic.
Transformation of the interior: zoning of the living room and bedroom with blinds
The followers of minimalism and the Eastern direction in design should cope with the task of dividing the room a little more subtly. All of the above ideas are not suitable in cases where the boundary should be apparent, not actual. To achieve this result will help the people of the East love "airiness" in design. It's about bamboo blinds and thin curtains. Despite the fact that they play the role of a kind of door between several zones, they do not reduce the amount of incoming light.
The study of the spatial characteristics of the hall will help to choose the right place for them:
- Approximately in the middle of the room is mounted on the ceiling of the fixture for the structure;
- It is desirable that on either side of the East blinds or curtains there is a locker or shelf;
- If there are none, then in the role of visual additions will be divided into 2 parts mezzanine or bookcase.
The length of the visual divider is selected in such a way that it reaches the middle of the sides that surround it.
How to combine a bedroom and a living room in one room ( video)
Simply put, a composition is installed in the hall from blinds or blinds, playing the role of the boundary between two zones. It is recommended to choose a pastel or neutral tone. Before buying it is better to make sure that the potential acquisition will not be too obvious. Otherwise, dividing one room into two will be an impossible task. After all, the secret of success lies in the ability to arrange visual accents so that these boundaries can not be seen.