Apartment owners today pay a lot of attention to the balconies. For years, good old balcony designs have been waiting for this attitude to themselves. Today, the balconies are warmed, ennobled, they make living quarters, and even workrooms. Very good balconies are suitable for hobbies. Especially if this hobby requires solitude, or extra space. To such hobbies is the cultivation of flowers on the balcony.
- Decorating a balcony with flowers: a hobby and business
- Inventory for flowers on a balcony: stands and capacities
- Ampel flowers on the balcony: beautiful and practical
- Flowers on the balcony and design: expert advice
- Decoration of a balcony with flowers: styles and design
- Design of a balcony( video)
- Design of a beautiful balcony with flowers( photo ideas)
Decorating a balcony with flowers: a hobby and business
CombiningTreatment and such a useful occupation as the design of a balcony or loggia, some owners or housewives use the balcony space for flower breeding. And not in vain. They receive a lot of light, if properly glazed, they are easy to ventilate and flowers do not bother anyone.
Decorating a balcony with flowers is quite appropriate for the quality of the room, gives the balcony an excellent appearance, allows you to have a lesson filled with positive and active.
If you choose the right sorts, and create your own colors on the balcony of the appropriate microclimate, they will please you with their flowering all year round. In addition, success depends on the correct choice of colors.
Advantages of growing flowers on the balcony:
- The balcony has an excellent appearance;
- The owner of the apartment receives a positive charge of energy;
- Flowers shade the balcony and the room from the scorching sun rays;
- Bring profit.
Some homeowners grow flowers on the balcony just for profit, and they do it very well.
Inventory for flowers on the balcony: stands and tanks
We all understand that for the cultivation of flowers you need not only a balcony, but also the capacity in which you could grow these flowers. In addition, these tanks should be located on something, do not put them on the floor?You can, of course, but who will see them there?
The flower stand on the balcony is selected individually for each grade, taking into account the capacity in which they are grown. An improperly picked up stand can harm your plans pretty badly.
For the greatest success in your conceived business, it is best to create a mini-project in advance, where you will paint your balcony the way you want it to be, and based on this, you can calculate the required amount of this or that container for flowers and stands underThem.
What is used in the form of packaging for growing flowers:
- Flower pots;
- Wooden crates;
- Plastic pallets;
- Suspension cases;
- Homemade original containers;Clay and artificial pots, vases.
In fact, the capacity for flowers can be anything that fits in size and is made of environmentally friendly material. If you use a non-integral structure, for example, wooden boxes, then they must be sent out of the nutria with a thick polyethylene film, otherwise water will pour on the head to you or to neighbors on the floor below.
Ampel flowers on the balcony: beautiful and practical
If you approach the cultivation of flowers on the balcony from a practical point of view, you can not only decorate your balcony, but also get the most from this lesson. Some even manage to earn money, growing and selling flowers alive in pots in early spring. We'll talk about something else. The balcony is a construction that is located on the outside of the house, and it often happens that either in the morning or in the second, or even the whole day, the scorching sun shines in the balcony window. It is with the help of flowers that you can make an excellent living shadow on the balcony.
Ampel flowers for the balcony are perfect for protecting the window from the sun's rays. With the pleasure of assuming all the sun, the flowers will help you to hide from him during the day.
Ampel flowers are not only light-loving, but also those that like to grow in shaded places.
The ampel colors include:
We should not forget that among these species there are curly varieties, and such that grow with a bush. Pay attention to this when choosing plants for your balcony.
Flowers on the balcony and design: expert advice
Create a fragrant blooming garden on your balcony is not so simple. There are many points that need to be taken into account both in preparing for the embodiment conceived in life, and in the already direct process of growing flowers.
Flowers on the balcony, whose design you want to make exclusive and original, requires a competent, professional approach. Before embarking on this idea, it is necessary to study this craft and get acquainted with the features of each plant variety you choose.
This is not difficult to do. Even on Internet sites you will find many tips and video lessons on growing flowers on the balcony. We also want to give you some recommendations.
Tips for growing flowers on the balcony:
- When preparing for planting flowers, do not rush to buy everything, first plan and plan your actions correctly. You need to make sure that some flowers do not interfere with others. After all, each of them has its own character: someone modestly stands aside, and someone tries to occupy the whole space, widely spreading their stems and leaves. Among them there are also those who would like to cling to a neighbor and hang on him, tangling him, and preventing him from living.
- Fast-growing flowers, of course beautiful, but they can not give germination to those flowers that rise later.
- Do not hurry to take out all the house flowers on the balcony to equip your balcony. First make sure that there will not be sudden temperature changes. After all, your pets are used to a stable high temperature, and its fluctuations will not do them good.
- If your balcony is located on the sunny side, then try to plant on it as many sun-loving varieties as possible. Those who like the shadow here can not survive. And vice versa.
- There are plants that, as it is not strange, like to eat cats. Consider this, and place them in a place inaccessible to the purr.
- If your balcony is located above the 6th floor, then it is heavily blown by the winds. Do not forget about it. It is not necessary to place tall plants, light containers and pendant pots or boxes on such balconies.
- For each plant, properly select the shape of the pot. It is not necessary to plant climbing plants in narrow containers, or tall ones in a wide box.
- Flowers are capricious in terms of the ground in which they grow, Be interested in each species separately, and try to choose the right soil for them.
Growing flowers, as we see, is a whole science. But do not give up. You can learn everything, and having learned, you will receive full moral satisfaction from the embodiment of your knowledge.
Decorating a balcony with flowers: styles and design
Art design and landscaping of space have long been going toe to toe. Non-standard solutions can turn everything into anything beautiful. If you really decided to grow flowers on your balcony, then take care of the style in which you can decorate your balcony with your own hands.
Decorating the balcony with flowers can be done both outside and inside. If you have a sunny side, then outside the balcony your flowers will grow better.
There are several styles in which you can decorate your balcony:
- Japanese style;
- Venetian style;
- Style Provence;
At the same time, we should not forget that the flowers themselves can make their own adjustments to the style of their design.
Design balcony design( video)
Decorating balconies with flowers is a great and beautiful idea. But you need to give a lot of patience, caring and love so that there is a result. If you are ready, then dare.