The stairs began to differ not only in appearance, for example in the Scandinavian style with a window, but also in the way of fastening, for example removable. Today, the types and forms of interstorey structures are diverse and original, which allows their installation, both in a large and modest room. When building a house in several floors, you should carefully consider what a staircase should be, and where it is most convenient to arrange it, because it will become the main element of the interior.
- Rules for the location of stairs in the interior
- Types of stairs in the living room of the house: photos and examples
- Materials from which the stairs are made
- Living room with stairs to the second floor and its style
- Cozy living room:Staircase as part of the interior
- Stylish staircase in the interior( video)
- Design of the hall with a staircase to the second floor( interior photo)
Rules for the location of stairs in the interior
For today's dayПроизводители manufacturers of stairs represent a wide range of products, which you can see by looking through the catalogs with photos. There are many options. More often than not, the ladder is the only option to get to the upper floors. But, some specimens are only decorative. The staircase can be located in the living room, kitchen, hallway, sometimes even on the balcony. Whichever part of the house is chosen, the staircase is located in the center or on the side of the room.
The ladder must be arranged according to some rules:
- The ladder should not take up much space;
- The head of the step must be located at the entrance;
- If the room is small, it is better to install a screw type;
- Staircase construction must comply with all safety standards.
Many designers believe that in the interior the staircase fits well with decor elements such as doors and windows. For this reason, it will not be out of place to make them in the same style.
The definite design of the ladder design will add solidity and a certain charm to the hall or other room. For a private house or apartment, stairs of different types are selected.
Types of stairs in the living room of the house: photos and examples
The stairs to the second floor are distinguished in their design by types.
- Screw, small occupy very little space. Most often, they are located in the living room or hallway. Can differ in form. The most popular are octagonal, square. Screw construction is good in that it helps to save a considerable amount of space.
- Marching type is mounted on a special concrete support, which can have an angle of 45 degrees. The name is like special marches, which are filled with steps. Most often, these stairs consist of 3 to 15 steps. Located in the living room with a large area. The staircase may be open or closed. It can also be straight or with turns. There are two-mesh structures that contain a small area. It reduces the height of the march and is considered safer.
Thanks to its open type, the staircase becomes one with the overall interior of the apartment.
Also do not forget about the free space under the stairs. It can be used with advantage, placing under it a cabinet or a zone for a greenhouse. You can simply place under the stairs a beautiful table or a vase.
Materials from which to make stairs
To choose the style in which a ladder will be made, it is very important to choose the right material.
For the construction of interstorey structures, a variety of materials are used:
- Reinforced concrete ladders are made of concrete and steel substrates. This material is considered the most affordable and popular. As a lining for such stairs, wood, carpet, tile or any other decorative finish is used.
- Wooden stairs are made of wood of different breeds. Wooden staircase designs are the most versatile, fit in any interior and style. For a longer service, the stairs are covered with a special lacquer. Wood, the most natural material, for this reason, such stairs are suitable for a children's room and villa.
- Glass stairs, newfangled trend. It will fit in rooms in minimalist styles. A sturdy and safe glass is used for stairs. The steps of the ladder are fixed on special metal holders. In addition, railings are also installed, also made of glass, metal.
Metal or forged stairs can become an original decoration of any living room or corridor. Metal has many advantages. First of all, it is reliability and longevity. But, it is also worth not forgetting about the small disadvantages. Metal can be slippery and rather cold.
Living room with stairs to the second floor and its style
As a rule, the dividing ladder design is formalized, according to the general styling of the room.
Most of the time, designers highlight some interior ideas for stairs:
- Neutral style;
The classic style of the staircase looks rather laconic and restrained. Most often, it has muffled tones. Very beautiful in the living room will look like a white staircase, on the wall of which you can hang frescoes or vintage paintings. Also considered a classic staircase, the design of which is made of expensive materials, such as natural stone, marble or granite.
It is very important to remember that the classical style does not tolerate too many decorative elements. Otherwise, luxury and aristocracy will be replaced by bad taste and cheapness. Also it is worth remembering that walls and ceilings should be trimmed in one color.
Neutral style allows you to place a ladder structure of any shape and color. This is due to the fact that in this version the staircase is not the main decorative element and gives way to the design of the room. The kitchen or dining room will be a good place to accommodate this type of staircase.
Modern is considered the most modern style, which is very popular. For this style, use metallic colors and materials. Also a large number of fittings and lighting is also welcome. Steps, between which the backlight will be mounted, will give the room shocking and chic.
The country style, which flawlessly fits into country houses, is a decor that reflects rural life in all its manifestations. First of all, it's natural and natural. The best material for the stairs is alder, pine, oak and birch. Typically, this design does not use wallpaper, so the walls should be finished with wood or decorative plaster.
Cozy living room: a staircase as part of the interior
Lighting the stairs is a very important part that you must not forget to think about.
First of all, the lighting on the staircase has several purposes:
- Comfort and safety;
- Creating special effects.
Lighting of stairs should be soft. Suitable fixtures with warm light. For the second purpose, there will be technologies that allow you to experiment and excite the imagination. For this purpose, various LED stripes and removable additional lighting fixtures are suitable.
Summing up, we can say that the stairs have several functions. Also, existing types of structures that allow you to equip any premises, despite their area. A beautiful staircase will become the main decoration of a two-level apartment or a private house.
Stylish staircase in the interior( video)
Also with the help of design techniques you can beat the very simple design. Create a ladder of your dreams will help the magazine DeAgostini, which describes the design decisions and practical advice. If the ladder, the function of which is only decorating the interior, is boring, it can be removed. Decorative stairs can be removed at any time, just cut or cut the fastening elements.