Naturally, the ladder is an excellent opportunity to access floors located above the first level, and in addition, a competent simulation of this design allows you to think out the interior well. Before you mount the structure, you need to create drawings of the ladder to avoid errors in the installation and procurement of materials.
- Drawing of stairs to the second floor with your own hands
- Drawings of stairs on the plan
- Ladder on the plan
- Section of stairs
- Making of stairs by yourself: drawings
- Layout of the stairs in the house
- Drawing up the drawingsStairs( video)
- Details: ladder and drawing( photo examples)
Drawing stairs to the second floor with your own hands
Can I make a drawing of the ladder with my own hands?Completely, if the drawing will show all the necessary parameters.
It is advisable to draw each node in AutoCAD, in dwg format with the SketchUp plugin, Google will be able to find the program.
Here you can set a conditional value of max for each node parameter( for example, project the Niva when the part size is 6x6).Initially, it is necessary to determine the size of the stairs to the second floor, as well as the type of construction.
There are two types of stairs, each of which has its own distinctive features:
- Marching. Such a ladder, usually leaning against a wall in the house and with a platform. Such constructions are reliable, durable and durable. It should be noted that the model is quite simple and perfectly suitable for a two-story house. Such a ladder can be made by oneself, but only if the rules and standards of GOST are observed.
- Screw. A ladder of this type must be installed by a professional, as it requires not only a competent layout, but also accurate calculations of each parameter, for which you can not use standard data. Such a design has its advantages, and they are compact.
It does not take too much space to locate the building, and it will make any design decision more interesting and unusual.
Drawings of stairs on the plan
Drawing of the staircase must necessarily be present on the house plan, and in its exact dimensions, but of a reduced scale. In any construction abbreviation, for example, Technonikol, you can see not just drawings, but whole schemes, which show all the parameters and a unique business plan for the construction of the stairs.
You need to be as accurate as possible, as the layout of the house can affect:
- The depth of the ladder.
When designing a project, it is necessary to be guided by such standard as GOST, in order not only to represent the ladder correctly, but also to build it according to the rules.
A comfortable ladder should not look like a ladder, since the optimal angle of inclination is 35-40 degrees.
It is necessary to think out the width of the steps correctly. The ideal solution is to create a width of 30-35 centimeters. The minimum quantity is 25 centimeters. It is equally important to determine competently the area on which the staircase will be installed.
When arranging the circuit, it is worthwhile to use certain symbols as the designation of specific values:
- The image must contain the distance between the floors. It is indicated by the distance letter. For calculation, it is necessary to take as a basis the height from the first to the second floor and the approximate height of each step, for example 20 cm. On average, it will take 14.5 steps. Naturally, the number must be an integer, respectively, it needs to be rounded up, to a larger side. The size of each step should be the same.
- The width of the staircase should not be less than 700 mm. The best option is 1 m for a private house, but for public buildings you can make a march up to 1.5-2 m, depending on the room and its purpose.
The plan should show each stage of the staircase, both the first and the second floor. It is not difficult to make a drawing, as it is enough to determine the dimensions of the entire structure beforehand, as it was said earlier.
Ladder on the plan
Drawing an ordinary plan or detailed plan of the room is necessary in order to show the exact location of the object in the building or outside it. Pencil needs to show the appearance of all the details that will be installed in real time during the construction of the staircase.
. Specifically, you need to take into account:
- In order to determine the width of the ladder march, you must initially take into account the capacity of the structure. To be more precise, then pay attention to what the average number of people will move around it every day.
- In addition, the width of the flight of stairs is affected by what area is allocated for the building, as well as take into account the layout of the building.
- Specialists do not recommend installing too wide ladders in residential private houses, as this will require additional precautions to completely secure the structure.
- However, the staircase in a private house should be as strong and stable as it is possible that it will raise furniture and building materials for repairing the second floor and attic.
In general, the type of stairs depends on the personal preferences of the owners of the building, because it affects the interior and style of the interior. In addition to security, the staircase must allow people to pass freely without obstacles and other difficulties. If it is enough that two people can walk freely along the stairs, then the width should not be more than 1.2 m.
Section of stairs
When designing a staircase for a private house with your own hands, you must make a cut on the plan, and, regardless ofWhere she leads, whether there will be on the top a room with a nursery or a bathroom. The formation of a split scheme should be approached as accurately as possible and preferably not at the last minute.
The following sections must be marked in the section drawing:
- Elements of the ladder;
- Dimensions of the structure.
Drawing of the ladder section must be done in stages. First, a ladder is drawn, preferably with a standard width.
- The length of the platform on the first floor is noted.
- The opposite platform is drawn.
- The horizontal projection of the ladder march is drawn.
- From the free edge of the site, the width of one misdirection towards the wall is measured.
The drawing is done not on the top, but on the side, and it is in the section.
Manufacturing of ladders with their own hands: drawings
Even if the drawing, design and construction will be carried out with their own hands, it is strictly forbidden to violate the instruction, GOST standards and, of course, exclude construction elements.
It should contain:
The railing is also included in the drawing, with exact dimensions in width, height and even in the dimensions of the gaps. Concerning each ladder, and, to be more precise, the kind and location of its location, there are certain recommendations and rules that should be adhered to. Namely, in the places of a large concentration of children, the railing should be high, and in the middle of their height additional handrails should go.
If the gaps between the balusters are too large, then they are enclosed by screens to improve safety and eliminate emergencies.
On average, the height of the handrail is 0.9 m, but it is preferable to choose 1.20 m, in absolutely any rooms and even a private house.
Layout of stairs in the house
Very often private house owners are interested in such a moment as erecting a staircase and, accordingly, the second floor, as well as the fact that it is possible to do without the help of a qualified specialist. The answer is unequivocal - yes. But to make a calculation, one desire is not enough, since at least a minimum basic knowledge of geometry is needed and an engineer is desirable. In addition, you can use modern computer technology, which is not so difficult to find.
The correct staircase parameters are calculated using:
- Parameters of the room;
- Preferences of the owner of the premises;
- Standards SNiP.
As a rule, initially the following parameters are used for ladder calculations:
- Height between floors;
- Area of the entire room;
- Location of the walls of the bearing and interior walls;
- Presence and arrangement of door and window openings.
Thus, it is possible to determine the size of the staircase as clearly as possible, as well as the location for the construction.
Modeling of the structure is very important, because it is at this stage that the style of the room, the type of balusters, the finishing material and even the decor of the handrails are chosen. This moment is especially important for those who prefer to equip their house with aesthetic and elegant interior items.
Drawing stairs drawings( video)
The most important thing is not to make mistakes in calculations and not to violate the recommendations of specialists. Only in this way will there be a quality ladder in the house or public building, safe and suitable for operation. It is not easy to build such an object, but it is quite possible. The product will for a long time please its appearance and excellent technical characteristics.