If a wooden or metal ladder takes up a lot of space, the rope is compact and easy to use. It is easy to store and take with you. It can come in handy in many situations. Rope ladder is indispensable for cleaning the well, and also useful in nature. Such a ladder will be a successful design of a house in a tree. At home, it will serve as a budget sports equipment and entertainment for children. It is not necessary to spend money, and to buy a rope ladder in the store, it is very easy to do it yourself.
- Recommendations: how to make a rope ladder with your own hands
- Tip: how to make a rope ladder just
- Instructions: how to make a ladder from the rope yourself
- Strong rope ladder for a well with your own hands
- Simple ropeLadder with your own hands
- How to make a rope ladder with your own hands( video)
Recommendations: how to make a rope ladder with your own hands
Rope stairs of casesThere are 2 types: with crossbeams and without. The design of the ladder with bars is based on ropes and, acting as steps, materials. They are more reliable, easy to use, have different purposes.
Cable ladder without crossbeams is the most lightweight and compact tool that you can easily make yourself using a small set of materials and tools.
A rope ladder with knots or loops instead of rails is usually used in marching or emergency situations.
Advantages of rope ladder are undeniable:
- Ease of production;
- Availability of items required for manufacture;
- You can select the required length;
- Does not take up much space.
Tip: how to make a rope ladder just
A good rope ladder will be an excellent addition to the inventory of any house, especially a country house. For domestic purposes, the ladder with crossbeams is best.
The minimum set of materials that will be needed to make a rope ladder:
- Two strong ropes( rope);
- A piece of sandpaper with fine grain;
- Strong thread;
Consideration must be given to the selection of materials. The ladder must support the weight of an adult or the weight of the child, depending on its purpose.
There are several types of ropes that are suitable for making rope ladder:
- Flax rope;
- Jute rope;
- Cotton rope;
- Rope of nylon;
- Nylon rope;
- Rope from the dolcans.
If the rope is intended for use by children, then it is worth choosing a rope made of natural materials. For the manufacture of steps, the following materials are suitable: wooden bars, slats, strong light alloys, plastic blanks.
Instruction: how to make a rope ladder
It's quite easy to make a rope ladder with your own hands.
- Cut the material for the steps to the desired size and sandpaper to avoid injury during use.
- On the edges of the bars( with a knife or a hacksaw) make slits for fixing the rope. The depth can be from 3 to 5 mm, and the width is about 15 mm.
- Take 2 ropes of the required size, and tie one end of each of them with a loop. This is necessary in order to be able to hang the ladder in the right place.
- Use a strong thread to tie the ends of the ropes to prevent their breaking.
- Lay out the steps on a hard surface. The maximum distance between them should not exceed 45 cm.
- Connect the steps of the ladder with a strong knot.
will be used. To fasten the steps, you can use a node called "Constrictor".
This node provides a reliable fastening and is carried out quite easily:
- The end of the rope is wrapped around the step and wound over the rope( root end);
- Extend the free end over the root and wrap around the step;
- Pass the end through 2 loops from the bottom up;
- Tighten the knot.
Strong rope ladder for the well with your own hands
For maintenance of the well, a very strong and reliable construction is required, capable of withstanding the weight of an adult and reusable. To make rope ladder for such needs can be as described above. However, you need to consider several features that will help to avoid injuries and accidents. First, it is better to use ropes from synthetic fibers( kapron, lavsan, nylon).They are easy to care for, and they are also durable. Secondly, it is desirable to use a safer method of fastening the crossbeams to the rope.
- In the place of the grooves for fixing the rope, drill the holes on both sides of the steps;
- The diameter of the holes should correspond to the thickness of the rope used;
- Nodes fix the position of the steps on both sides.
This rope ladder is also suitable for use by children. Classes on it strengthen immunity, help to form a correct posture. The children's room will be transformed and will become a favorite place for sports.
There are situations when it is not necessary to make a ladder with crossbeams. And sometimes, at hand there are no necessary materials and tools. It also happens that there is simply no time to manufacture. For example, it is necessary to get a man fallen into a pit or a well. In this case, you can tie a rope ladder, for which you only need a rope.
Simple rope ladder with your own hands
The easiest and fastest way is knitting knots. At the necessary distance from each other along the entire length of the rope, knots should be tied, which will serve as steps.
For this method, only a thick rope or rope is suitable, because the knots must be large enough to be supported.
If the rope is thin, you can tie a rope ladder with loops instead of steps. The node with which it can be done is called "burlatsky" and is used in many areas of activity.
To make a loop, you need to perform a few simple steps:
- Loop from rope to twist so that you get the "eight";
- Pull out the bottom edge of the rope;
- In the resulting ring, thread the upper part of the hinge.
The resulting loops will act as steps. After using such a ladder, the knots can be easily disbanded. Rope ladders have a wide range of applications. It is an improvised tool on ships and other sea-going ships. Cable ladders are used in playgrounds, in sports complexes. Separately it is necessary to allocate rescue stairs. Due to the fact that these stairs are very compact and easy to use, they allow you to quickly assist in the most urgent situations.
How to make a rope ladder with your own hands( video)
Thus, the rope ladder is a very useful tool, and in some cases - indispensable. Using the steps described above, you can easily and quickly make a ladder for any purpose at home.