Floors in the hallway constantly suffers from a number of factors: the mud and sand from the streets, salt in the winter season, heels. Therefore, the coating should be different in quality and strength. But in addition to convenience and functionality, he needs to be beautiful, because the first thing that looks at the visitors is the floor. Therefore, tiles on the floor in the corridor - this is the best and durable choice of coverage.
- practical floor tile in
- hallway tiles in the corridor: laying
- tile for the kitchen and the hallway on the floor: the stability and practicality
- Floor tiles in the hallway hallway: design and color selection
- stacking rules: floor tiles in the entrance( video)
- Details: tiles in the hallway on the floor( photo examples)
practical floor tile in the hallway
time when floor tiles were unattractive, is long goneM.Modern material helps to realize the most original ideas in the hallway or corridor.
The advantages of the tiles are abound:
- Long service life. Such a floor covering will last for several decades, without losing the aesthetics of the species;
- The tile is durable and wear-resistant. Quality ceramic tiles will withstand moisture, heavy loads of various shoes and detergents;
- The tile is hygienic. It will not cause allergies and is easy to clean;
- Decorative tiles have a large number of color solutions, and the types of styling options are huge;
- The tile adds status and aristocracy to the room. The corridor, which is faced with ceramic granite, looks luxurious.
But there is tile and cons that need to be taken into account before you decide to repair, because you need to change the interior of the mind.
- Laying ceramic in a huge entrance hall is not necessary, it will look too formal. It is better to combine tiles with other materials or choose warm colors;
- Glossy tiles with glaze can cause falls, especially if you go into the hallway in wet shoes. Having a family with children and elderly people, to acquire a tile is exclusively with a matte surface;
- The excessive depth of grooves and roughness of the tile can lead to its increased contamination. To avoid this, just before the door is to lay out a dark tile, and the rest of the square will be filled with light.
For large corridors, it is appropriate to choose ceramics and place it in the place most exposed to aggressive attack. Having done this, you do not have to worry about purchasing a door mat, because the zone with tiles will indicate that you should not go further in shoes.
Tile in the corridor: laying
You can put the tiles in the corridor with your own hands. But in addition to the work itself, it is first necessary to choose colors and texture. The layout will change the look of the floor and the impression of the entire room. For a small space it is recommended to lay the tile diagonally. This will visually expand the room. A similar effect will give and the connection of tiles with other types of finishes. The selection of zones increases the hallway. Simulating tiles of natural material, such as wood, will create coziness.
When placing a tile, you should consider:
- She has laid out on a flat floor, all irregularities should be eliminated toStacking;
- The first thing on the floor is marking to make it more convenient to work;
- The adhesive is applied only to the floor, it can not be applied to the tile;
- During the whole work, you need to use a level so that the surface always remains horizontal;
- Grouting is carried out only after the adhesive has completely dried.
You can lay the tile on the floor using the "seam in seam" methods, or "unraveling".Before starting work, the old coating is removed, the garbage is cleaned, and the unevennesses are equal. Next, there is a screed, for it any special composition from the building store will suit. When it dries, the floor is marked.
The flooring is almost the same as the facing of the walls. Any universal adhesive is suitable for this, but its layer should be thicker than for walls. It is applied to a notched trowel, then to it it is necessary to press firmly a tile.
The tile for the floor edges next to the place where the plinth passes is to be cut apart. First lay the main part of the coating, then, when the glue dries, the extreme rows are erected. Seams should be treated with grout or cement mortar.
Tile for kitchen and corridor on the floor: stability and practicality
Acquisition of floor covering is not an easy task, it requires a serious approach to the solution, because to create a fashionable and high-quality interior, you need to take into account all the features of this material. The tile is a cold material, but the tile itself conducts the heat perfectly, so if the tile fits into the design of the house, it is necessary to install a "warm floor" system.
. The quality tiles for the kitchen floor and corridor must have certain characteristics:
- PEI is the strength of the tile. Its scale is from 1 to 5 units;
- Indicator in percentage of moisture resistance of the coating;
- Resistance to chemical and other substances;
- Method of product manufacturing;
- Hardness of the coating. The ten-point scale of the MEP is the yardstick. The higher the number, the harder the tile will be;
- Grade. Red color indicates 1 grade of cover, blue - 2 varieties, green - 3. The price of a variety depends on how high it is.
When choosing a floor covering, do not take the tile with the best features. Their price will be high, and tiles - almost the same, that in the middle, which is in the highest price category.
Floor tiles in the corridor of the hall: design and color choice
When choosing tiles, people are faced with a large assortment of goods. To determine which option should be stopped, it is necessary to listen to the advice of specialists.
Here are some of them:
- In the kitchen and the corridor one should take a cover with a rough top. Sliding will be lower, however, dirt can get into the groove. The glazed surface will withstand moisture better and will be stronger;
- When choosing the color of tiles you need to take into account the entire design of the room. Most often take a light tile, which has a monochrome surface;
- Light coating visually expands the space;
- Dark color tiles should be placed only in spacious hallways, while installing light furniture;
- Black and white tiles individually are a quick-foul variant, but the combination with such colors will never go out of fashion;
- The best colors for finishing these spaces - gray, brown, and also beige;
- The dirt surface is less noticeable on the matte surface;
- Tiles with the effect of natural stone will look incredibly stylish. Tile under a tree is considered universal;
One third of the collection of ceramics is Spanish tiles. In its design there are models with a pattern, classical motifs, etc. Has the highest quality class and stunning beauty that will fit into any bathroom, balcony or hallway.
If the corridor or hallway does not have windows, it is worth choosing a plain light tile. The darker the coating, the more light it will take.
Laying rules: tiles on the floor in the corridor( video)
All apartments are different: someone has a narrow corridor and a small hallway, others have huge rooms. In the issue of repair, it is necessary to take into account all the features and details of the dwelling so that its decoration leaves only pleasant impressions and does not cause quarrels and unnecessary expenditure of money. Wallpaper, tile, the layout of the free space, the placement of furniture - all these are components of the necessary coziness in the house.