Hallway you can make yourself, but you must take into account the style and the interior of the other rooms, otherwise there will be too much dissonance between rooms, especially if they have common passages. It is important that the parish in the apartment or house was beautifully decorated and comfortably furnished. Required elements of the hallway are: a wardrobe, a mirror, a hanger.
- How to equip the hall
- effective arrangement hallway
- How to make the hallway with his hands
- drawings and schemes of the hallway with his hands
- How to make an entrance hall( video)
- design hallway with his hands( photointerior)
How to equip the hall
The hall can accommodate and additional elements. For example, if you can size the room, you can put a small bench, which will make the design more interesting and practical.
If the hallway much small, then there are several methods you can use to expand the space visually:
- trim elements and bright colors;
- Built-in constructions;
- The furnishings in a minimalist style;
- Presence of mirrors.
light colors was in the corridor will be our entrance, and therefore its finish counts.
If desired, its walls can be finished under a brick, which will give the room some mystery and similarity with the medieval style, or stick a washable wallpaper. This will be a big plus, since it is in this room that the surface gets dirty the fastest. Decorating the room is best done using light colors and shades. After all, the lighting of the room will depend only on the lamps and fixtures, and the dark tones visually reduce the size of the room.
An interesting solution can be the use of spot lighting.
Carpet coverings should be discarded, since first of all dirt accumulates there, and washing is rather difficult. You can give preference to linoleum or waterproof parquet. Such coatings will be easy to clean, but the cost is much higher. Ceilings can be decorated using a small amount of gloss, this will further expand the size of the room.
Efficient arrangement of the hall
When designing the design and design of the hallway, it is necessary to take into account individual characteristics. If the family is big, then a small shelves for shoes will not be enough, which will create some inconvenience. If the size of the hallway is small enough, the entire beauty of the closet will be lost, and it itself will seem too cumbersome, and it will be very inconvenient to use it. In this case, it is better to install a corner entrance hall. Therefore, to begin with it is necessary to be defined with a functional of a premise that subsequently it correctly to furnish.
The correct and interesting solution will be to put furniture near the longest wall of the corridor.
So, how can you make the corridor design much better:
- When decorating the corridor, dark shades should be avoided;
- Use of linoleum or waterproof parquet;
- Placement of furniture at the longest corridor wall;
- When finishing the ceiling, you can use spot lighting;
- When creating a project, it is necessary to take into account individual features.
How to make the hallway with his hands
Before you start building the hall, it is necessary to estimate the size of the premises. Do not load a small room with massive furniture. When creating a design, it is better to use materials that will be relatively inexpensive in price and malleable in work. With such materials, even a beginner can cope. One of the main tasks, when arranging and creating an entrance hall, is to make it as practical and convenient as possible.
Fabrication of the hallway is possible from:
- Furniture panel;
- Edged boards;
- of a wooden beam;
These materials are the most convenient to use. They are light enough in weight and will last for a long time, besides they are of high quality and durability. If you want, you can use a glass or mirror for insertions in the cabinet, but you should take into account that it is much heavier by weight, so you will need one more ward.
To manufacture the hallway itself, additional hardware will be needed:
- Drawer guides for tires, tires;
- Hooks for things;
- Locks, door hinges.
In addition to the above, required materials will be required: nails, screws, furniture corners, wooden fasteners.
Required tools for manufacturing hallway:
- Wood saw( electric jigsaw);
- Level and angle.
Level and angle will be needed to ensure that the hallway is completely of the right shape.
The most responsible and demanding stage will be the removal of measurements. If at this stage a mistake is made, all further work will go to waste.
in advance. If the dimensions of the hallway satisfy the already finished drawing, then to make the creation of the product much easier, you can use it. And, if desired, such a drawing can be developed manually, or you can turn to a professional who will happily help to create the project of the future hallway.
You can also use the services of a specialist for cutting chipboard, fiberboard, MDF or plywood. This will simplify the subsequent work, and it is relatively inexpensive.
If the room is sufficiently spacious, then the closet will look very harmoniously there.
Stages of creating a sliding door wardrobe:
- It is necessary to prepare a wooden frame. It is the basis of the future cabinet.
- Identify the place of the future product, install the frame. Drill grooves for fastenings. Notes are made on the frame.
- The front upper frame is attached to the wall, then, after the angle is measured vertically, the side frame is attached.
- In the received design the racks are inserted, with the help of which the shelves will subsequently be fastened.
- We produce shelves.
- Side frame, if desired, can be trimmed with leather upholstery or painted to your liking.
- The most recent stage is the installation of doors. Very precise dimensional compliance is required here. Mount the guides. Before you insert the door, it is better to attach the detail, the same height to the door, and the level to check the verticality. Only after that we install the door.
Drawings and layout of the hallway with your own hands
Drawing is an important stage in the creation of the hallway. All the dimensions of the structure and its components are observed on it. If preference is given to an already created drawing, then it should be checked whether they are suitable for a particular hallway.
Typically, in the drawing, the hallway consists of the following elements:
- Upper and lower frame;
- Rear panel;
- Side frames.
How to make a hallway( video)
You should select a drawing that shows the dimensions of all the specific parts as well as the materials from which they are made. The diagrams clearly show how to assemble the structure.
Successful assembly and precise installation!