. To repair the hallway in a private house, you need to strain a little. The decoration of this part of the house in practice is much more complicated than other rooms. In particular, this is due to the larger area of the hall in the private house. The vestibule in a private house is the first thing people see. Plus, this is one of the dirtiest places in the house, because there are street shoes, outer clothing hangs, animals from the street are shaken from the rain and snow. All these factors should be taken into account when choosing materials for repair and design. Considerable importance is also the size of the hallway. There are private houses of all sizes, your house is not necessarily a large hall where you can turn around. How to start decorating an entrance hall in a private house?
- Finishing the hallway in a private house: photos, practical advice
- Design of the hallway in a private house: photos and basic requirements
- How to design an entrance hall in a private house: photo, tips for floor and ceiling design
- Interior of the hallway in the private house: photo
- Beautiful hallway in the private house: design( video)
- Design of the hallway in the private house( interior photo)
Interior decoration in the private house: photo, practical tips
FinishingHallway in a private house involves certain difficulties. The private house reacts more sensitively to the temperature changes, the weather outside the window, which is why in the wooden house it is necessary to prepare the soil before the repair.
Note the following:
- Degree of humidity;
- Indoor temperature.
It should be determined how much the temperature in the hall differs in winter and in summer. Does the room feel a difference between the temperature on the street +15 and +5, for example. If the difference is felt, it is necessary to make a sort of tambour in front of the hallway, otherwise the decoration materials for the walls, ceiling and floor in the hallway will very quickly become unsuitable. The temperature regime in winter and the hot summer temperature will make you change the wallpaper and do a complete renovation every 3-4 years.
Taking into account the finishing of the walls in the hallway, it is necessary to take into account the dimensions of the room in the cottage. The most suitable material for finishing the walls in the hallway of a country house is a facing stone.
But a small hall decorated with such material will seem even smaller, therefore in small and medium sized hallways it is better to cover the walls with half wallpaper, But half facing stone. Remember that in the hallways, where the width of the space is small, instead of the decorative facing stone, it's better to paste wallpaper that mimics the masonry. They will look very natural, but they will not take an extra place.
For finishing the ceiling, you can use the whitewash method or the method of tension and suspended ceilings. In conditions where the temperature is not stable, it is optimal to use suspended ceilings, because their material is most resistant to temperature changes and high humidity. It is not recommended to glue the wallpaper on the ceiling in the hallway, because in a damp room they will quickly deteriorate.
The most suitable materials for finishing the ceiling are:
- Suspended ceiling;
- Stretch ceiling.
In addition, you can trim the ceiling and walls with a bar. It is an ideal material for decorating a country house, durable and giving a sense of comfort from the very first meters of your house.
Floor - the final part of the renovation of the hall. It can be finished using a laminate, tile or linoleum. If the main requirement for the material is its durability, it is recommended to choose a linoleum or a tile. The best tile is because it is very easy to clean from dirt and resistant to changes in temperature and humidity. This is not the cheapest way of finishing the floor, but it will last much longer than laminate or linoleum.
Entrance hall design in a private house: photos and basic requirements
Before designing the corridor in the desired style, read a number of rules that will help make the design of the hallway not only beautiful, but also practical.
The design of the hallway in a private house should be:
- Convenient and practical: the abundance of furniture can transform even the most spaciousHallway in a close and uncomfortable room. In addition, the material for finishing the floor, walls and ceiling should be non-markable, easy to clean, be resistant to reagents and detergents.
- Decorated in the style of the rest of the house. The hallway should be decorated in the same style as all other rooms in the house. For example, if the kitchen is visible from the hall, it should be decorated in the same style as the kitchen.
- Within a narrow space, it is best to make walls of a light shade. In order not to worry about the dirt on the walls of the hallway, choose for finishing vinyl washable wallpaper.
- In most private houses, planning allows you to choose for finishing liquid wallpaper. Use this material to make the hall design elegant and stylish. Despite the fact that liquid wallpaper is branded, it is easy to replace them with the remaining new material. In addition, you can choose lacquered liquid wallpaper - they are very easy to clean with detergents.
Take note of these rules, and your hallway will look stylish and beautiful. Pay attention that when designing a hallway, it is necessary to take into account the furniture that will stand there.
How to decorate a hallway in a private house: photos, tips for floor and ceiling design
If the hallway is large, there will probably be a lot of different things in it, like a bicycle, sleds, etc. All the main load in the hallway falls on the floor. Therefore, the basic requirement for flooring is that it must be wear-resistant.
The wear-resistant materials are in descending order of wear resistance:
- Ceramic tiles;
- Laminate water repellent;
When choosing a coating, pay attention to the material grade. For example, a laminate should be chosen water repellent, which will not swell with numerous contacts with moisture. Linoleum should be chosen commercial. And you can use all three types of finishing together. The place that is most susceptible to mud and water attacks, you need to trim with tiles. Parts, where contact with dirt and water is minimal, can be finished with a laminate or linoleum, or both.
Before laying a floor covering, it is necessary to insulate the floor. This will help to normalize the temperature in the room and extend the life of building materials.
The ceiling can also be different. For example, if the size of the room is small, you can whitewash the ceiling. Those wishing to make the hall unusual, you can use decorative plaster. In addition, you can paint the ceiling with paint. They come in different colors. If a room with low ceilings, it is better to use light colors of paint, for high ceilings you can use dark shades.
Interior of the hallway in a private house: photo
The interior of the hallway in a private house is the final stage, perhaps the most pleasant one.
There are simple solutions to make any size room look beautiful and made an excellent impression:
- Make a lot of light in the hall: even a small room will look elegant and cozy;
- It is recommended to equip an entrance hall with a minimum of furniture;
- Arrangement of the entrance can be done with the help of a dark large mat for wiping your feet and some kind of bell;
- Design projects advise in a small hallway to give preference to light colors, but in a large bright one;
- Furniture in the hallway should be practical and not bulky;
- In the hallway there is a window - put near the window a high table or chest of drawers;
- Furnish the hallway better with light furniture.
Beautiful hallway in a private house: design( video)
Using useful tips, you will turn cold repair into a pleasant quick process. Choose the right materials and do not save on quality.