Feel comfortable after a pipe working day at home will help the blue living room, to which gentle shades and comfortable furniture will create an aura of peace and relaxation. Not always the blue color will contribute to the excessive freshness and coldness of the room, with a proper planning of the situation, the room can turn into a rich hall, and into a paradise.
- Blue color in the interior of the living room: advantages and disadvantages
- Cozy living room: blue finish
- Room in blue color and accompanying shades
- Furnished living room in blue colors
- Interior of the blue living room( video)
- Design of the living room in blue tones( interior photo)
Blue color in the interior of the living room: advantages and disadvantages
Like any other shade, the blue color is able to turn the living room intoA masterpiece, and maybe spoil the impression of the main room in the house.
So, here are some of the characteristics of the effect of blue in the interior:
- The blue color soothes, because it is associated with cleanliness and tranquility;
- In the interior, clear shades of blue are most often used, as the rest look dirty;
- Room will not look cozy only in blue shades, they must be diluted with other colors;
- The blue room will look beautiful only with sufficient natural and artificial lighting;
- Good lighting can visually increase space in a room with blue walls;
- Not only decoration, but also furniture, and blue textiles should be used carefully, so as not to make the room cold and uncomfortable.
Choosing blue shades for the design of the living room, everything should be well thought out, so that the room does not turn out to be uninhabited or too pompous.
However, to refuse the design of the living room in blue shades is not worth it, because even psychologists advise that at least one room in the house was in the color palette of the sky.
Cozy living room: blue finish
Repair in the house is associated with the performance of some interior tasks, and therefore think over all the features of the walls, floor and ceiling finish in advance.
When decorating the living room, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules:
- For walls, it is better to choose a wallpaper or a warm shade of blue, otherwise the walls will look dirty;
- The wallpaper with a pattern in blue and white stripes looks good on the walls, although the blue color should not be bright, otherwise it will cut eyes and irritate, it is better to give preference to watercolor light-blue;
- Looks interesting and wallpaper with floral or sea print, only, again, they should not be too bright;
- Decorating the blue walls, it is better to give preference to the matte white ceiling;
- The floor can be dark or light, but in the blue living room the floor of natural wooden color is welcome, it is not necessary to choose expensive wooden floorboards, high-quality laminate also perfectly fits in the interior;
- Blue color is a natural natural shade, and therefore the preference should be given to natural materials, if not wood, then stone;
- Although the design with a white tiled floor looks fantastic.
Choosing the right color scheme for finishing the room is the basis of a beautiful, cozy interior. Although with the help of furniture and textiles, you can properly mask all the defects in the finish.
Hall in blue color and accompanying shades
The hall in blue color will not look complete unless the color palette is diluted with the combined shades of warmer colors.
For the decoration of the blue living room, the following colors are perfect:
- White: this is the most suitable color that is associated with a cloudy white-blue sky;
- Gray: is a good replacement for white color for those who do not like contrasts and prefer softer gray-blue transitions;
- Lemon: able to revitalize the interior and bring more sunlight into the living room;
- The palette of beige-chocolate shades: blue perfectly matches with wood, sand and coffee colors;
- Pink: this warm shade will create comfort in the room, especially if you use its pastel colors;
- Lavender: this color is perfect for diluting the blue scale, but only in the compartment with one or two shades;
- Pistachio: it will also look great in the interior with several color palettes, but the predominant blue scale;
- Orange: also can be present in the blue living room, but it should be chosen only for small details of the decor, to revitalize the interior;
- Gold: this color is combined with any other colors, but in a compartment with blue can create a royal atmosphere in the room;
- Silver: also very good ottenit blue range, but do not get carried away, as many shiny silver details in the interior will make the room tasteless.
Do not get carried away with just one blue color in the design of the living room, because to emphasize the beauty of heavenly colors can only use other eye-pleasing shades.
Furnished living room in blue colors
It's quite simple to decorate a blue living room with furniture and decorate with textiles, you just need to take into account some recommendations.The
- Against the background of blue walls, white furniture will look great, and you can paint it with white paintOnly its wooden parts, but also to choose the upholstery of upholstered furniture;
- As the tree perfectly looks on a blue background, you can choose tables, shelves and chairs from natural lacquered wood;
- If a transparent shade of blue is chosen for the walls, then its more saturated colors can be used for furniture;
- Conversely, for bright blue walls, preference is given to furniture pastel blue shades;
- Do not choose furniture of a very large size, because in contrast to the blue walls, expanding the space, large furniture, on the contrary, will eat it;
- The color of the curtains should differ from the one-tone shade of the blue walls, so the curtains should be chosen darker or lighter, or you can generally prefer textiles with a large pattern.
Other textile elements and decorations can be bright colors that benefit from blue walls or furniture, for example, bright blue cushions on the couch or a lemon rug near the armchairs.
Interior of the blue living room( video)
Do not be afraid to decorate the living room in blue tones, because the time spent in it will contribute to emotional pacification and creativity. And you can arrange the room, given the basic rules of working with this color in the interior, correctly picking up the accompanying shades and choosing the furniture and decor.