2017 is rich in modern ideas for bedroom decoration. This room is designed for relaxation, and, therefore, it should be cozy and comfortable. Design bedrooms should be chosen based on personal taste preferences, as well as consider the size and structure of the room. In the design of the bedroom, every detail is important: color, material, decor, arrangement. The design of the bedroom photo 2017 modern ideas will make it possible to embody the most daring imaginations, while it is important to consider that this year the emphasis is on the functionality and convenience of the premises.
- The right choice of colors for the design of the bedroom
- Interior of the modern bedroom-2017: a variety of styles
- Modern bedrooms: 2017 in the surface finish
- Design of the narrow bedroom 2017: modern ideas
- Harmonious designBedroom( video)
- Modern design bedroom( photo)
The right choice of colors for bedroom design
The right choice of colors is a very important detail in the design of the room. It is the color that carries emotional and psychological stress, which affects the general atmosphere in the room.
This year the most popular is the white color. It is ideal for decorating a narrow and small space, as it visually makes the room wider.
Thanks to a combination of different colors, you can zoned the room, visually lift ceilings, expand the distance between the walls.
Fashionable colors in 2017
- Pastel colors are ideal for decorating a bedroom. Usually they are combined with gold, beige, orange, burgundy, green.
- White color not only looks beautiful in the room, it positively affects the psycho-emotional state of a person, allows him to relax and calm down. It can be used as an independent color, but can be combined with any of the colors, and also used as a background.
- Black color can visually reduce the space, so it is important to combine it with other colors. This year, the traditional combination of black and white is fashionable.
- The bedroom in the wooden style remains popular in 2017.The tree brings comfort to the atmosphere, helps to feel comfortable and relaxed.
In 2017, a fashion trend is the design of the room in a single color, occasionally diluted with bright details: all kinds of soft puffs and pillows, paintings and flowerpots.
Interior of the modern bedroom-2017: a variety of styles
The interior of the modern bedroom will have different views depending on the chosen style. The most popular among them in 2017 is the classical style, modern, high-tech, minimalism, oriental style.
Each of the styles assumes its layout, a certain arrangement of furniture, the distribution of decorative elements and textiles.
The choice of style depends primarily on personal taste preferences. His choice is also affected by the area of the room and its functional load.
It is characterized by the use of natural materials, a wealth of decorative elements, beauty and functionality. In this style, it is good to make out a large bedroom. For the style is not characteristic of bright lighting, muted shades. The room in the classical style should be richly decorated with stucco molding, paintings, natural fabrics.
This style is characterized by a combination of rational ideas, modern developments in design, practicality and comfort. The goal is to create the most convenient and comfortable room. For this use carpets, fireplaces, unusual chandeliers and curtains.
Assumes the use of the latest technological advances for the design of the room. For its design use the latest technology. This is a laconic style that does not involve a rich decor of the room. Decorative and functional elements are high-tech mechanisms.
Assumes a minimum of details. The bedroom is decorated only with the most necessary interior items. To decorate the room using colors of cold colors. In minimalism, every detail is thought out, in the bedroom there is no room for extra stuff or a piece of decor.
This bedroom will be decorated with bright colors and ornaments. For interior design use only natural materials.
In order to design your bedroom in any of these styles, it is important to carefully study the characteristics of the design options you like. The best solution will be to seek help from a professional designer.
Modern bedrooms: design - 2017 in surface finish
Surface design is an important part of the design of the entire room. They set the style for the whole interior. Repair of surfaces can be done independently, but you can turn to professionals for help.
Trends in finishing bedroom and living room in 2017 provide a wide choice. When choosing a design, you should consider the general idea for the design of the room. The design should be made in one style, so that the bedroom does not turn out to be fanciful, with elements of eclecticism.
When finishing surfaces it is important to pay attention to walls, ceilings, floors.
Finishing Trends 2017
- Walls. In the fashion of combining materials. This helps to make accents and create an unusual geometry of space. A fashion trend is the emphasis on the part of the wall near the bed.
- Ceilings. The most popular materials for finishing are - tiles, plasterboard, tension structures, wooden panels. These materials allow you to create not just flat walls, but to make unique and original designs.
- Gender. The most trendy finishing material is the floor. The most trendy colors are white and its shades.
The choice of materials for decoration will depend first and foremost on the style that was chosen for decorating the bedroom as the main one.
Design of a narrow bedroom 2017: modern ideas
A narrow bedroom is quite common. But such a design of the room is not at all a problem. Modern solutions allow solving the most difficult tasks.
The main design goal for a narrow bedroom is the correct arrangement of furniture, as well as choosing the right color solution for wall decoration.
The best solution is to choose a built-in wardrobes and a mattress without a large bed. A minimal set of furniture will save maximum space.
Tricks for increasing the space
- At the head of the bed use decorative techniques that visually expand the end of the wall. The wall can be decorated with a large mirror or optical wallpaper.
- Ideal solution is the failure of the body of the bed. The mattress can be put on the base. So you can save a lot of space.
- The cabinet can be used for zoning long space. Behind the cupboard you can take a place for a wardrobe or a small cabinet.
- A good design is considered a design when the closet and bed are located as close to each other as possible, without leaving a narrow passage.
There are many modern techniques for decorating a narrow bedroom. The main one is not to clutter up space with unnecessary interior items.
Harmonious bedroom design( video)
Actual ideas for bedroom design are full of variety. The first step is to determine the style in which the interior will be decorated. The next stage will be the study of its features and characteristics. After that, you need to estimate the scale of the room, choose materials for finishing the walls, ceilings and floor, which will match the chosen style. The furnishings of the room must be harmonious. To do this, you need to choose one stylistic solution, which should be adhered to when decorating furniture, textiles, lighting devices and decorative elements.