Now quite often in modern interiors there are paintings divided into several parts. Such a solution is called a modular panel. This interior decoration looks original and refreshing the appearance of any room, be it a bedroom, restaurant or office. A modular panel is also called a special wall covering, which is used for decorating both walls and ceilings. Due to the lack of a clear form, it looks very harmonious and rivets to itself views.
- Tips for choosing a modular panel
- How to make a modular panel with your own hands
- Modular panel with your own hands( video)
- Modular panels Applico: excellent choice for any room
- The role of modular pano in the interior
- Modular panels in the interior( video)
- Modular panel( photo)
- Modular panel in the interior
Modular panel in the interior
Modern designers actively useModular panels in their works. This decorative element has become an indispensable decoration of the room. Unobtrusive color scheme of the modular panel will take place even in the most restrained room. And if necessary, with the help of such a panel you can make an excellent color accent.
Modular panels can be an excellent gift that will bring aesthetic pleasure to the owner.
Paintings of flowers are beautiful for children's rooms. But in the form of a modular panel they will fit into other rooms, as flowers bring positive emotions to our lives, and dividing the picture into several parts will allow it to look harmonious in any interior. With the right selection, such pictures easily become a key decoration of the room and emphasize the overall style of the interior.
Features of this design decision
The division into several parts can create the illusion of movement and dynamics by visually expanding the space. However, this approach does not always work, and is suitable only for certain styles of the interior.
Modular panel has not only a purely decorative function. Very often it is also used to visually enlarge the space, which is especially important in small rooms.
Today, the production of modular panels is very common. At the request of the customer, exclusive panels with unique images can be made, including photos or drawings of the customer.
Tips for choosing a modular panel
Any, even the most beautiful decoration can spoil the overall impression. This happens most often because of the wrong approach to the choice.
To avoid this situation, you can observe the following rules:
- Pay attention to the overall color scheme of the room. It is very important to choose the right panel from the color point of view. In doing so, also decide on the purpose for which you want to place the panel. If it is important for you to make a color accent - choose a bright color scheme for the panel. If you just want to diversify the interior without drawing too much attention to the picture, you should prefer quiet, muted colors.
- Correctly select the size of the parts of the modular panel. Too much or too little composition will look ridiculous and will not fit into the interior.
- Observe the visual balance when choosing the location for the canvas. The most favorable place for the panel is a free wall. Do not place the picture too high or too low.
- Protect the picture from exposure to sunlight, since over time the picture may lose its original appearance.
How to make a modular panel with your own hands
A modular panel is not the cheapest way to decorate a room. But do not despair, because you can make such an ornament yourself.
The algorithm of action is as follows:
- Buy special wooden subframes of the required shape. You can also make them yourself.
- Use the special equipment to print the selected image. It is important to choose the correct size for printing, because when pulling, you need to have allowances that will bend.
- Next, you need to cut the printed image into the desired segments.
- The final step is to pull the image onto the subframe. If desired, the stretcher can also be covered with a special protective varnish.
If you have the skill of embroidery, it is also possible to embroider a modular panel. Naturally, this will take much more time and effort, but the result will be beautiful.
Modular panel with your own hands( video)
Modular panels A pplico : excellent choice for any room
As it was said before, the modular panel is not only a segmented picture. A modular panel is also called a kind of cover, with which the walls and ceiling are decorated.
One of the brightest and most popular manufacturers of such panels is the manufacturer APPLICO.It was this company that first began to produce this coating and unusual frescos, making a breakthrough in the market. Of course, there are a number of other excellent manufacturers.Some even are our compatriots.
Manufacturers from which countries have proven themselves best
Naturally, if you want to get a quality, original panel, it is better to buy domestic products.
The role of the modular panorama in the interior
The basis for the panel is the nonwoven fabric, on top of which one of the textured layers( velor, platinum or thin section) is applied. Wonderful prints are supplemented by the unusual cover. The panel consists of several parts, each of which is joined to the other by means of a wavelike seam. If necessary, you can also order a single sheet.
Modular panels in the interior( video)
Modular panels are an excellent decorative element. They can diversify the interior and bring it a special flavor, riveting to their sights. The variety of prints and the ability to print your own images allow you to fantasize and create unusual interiors. Despite not the lowest cost, craftsmen get out and create their own versions of the panel. At the same time, people who are willing to spend a certain amount of money on the panel can make their house truly royal!