Non-woven wallpaper is a modern material that is increasingly popular among consumers. It has excellent characteristics. Provides a high-quality and beautiful surface. Given such great popularity, many are interested in the question - flizeline wallpaper are harmful to health?In order to form a personal opinion on this issue, it is necessary to study the composition, the way of producing wallpaper and their features.
- Non-woven wallpaper: what's included in
- Properties of non-woven wallpaper
- Are non-woven wallpaper for health
- Proper care and operation of
- Contemporary non-woven wallpaper, whether harmful: looking for safe( video)
Non-woven wallpaper: which is part of the
Non-woven wallpaper is widely used for decorative decoration of the room. They have a beautiful appearance and a great selection that attracts buyers. The characteristics and properties of non-woven wallpaper are determined by its composition.
Composition of non-woven wallpaper:
- Cellulose is 70 percent of the composition. In production, they are located in a special way, which ensures their high strength and reliability.
- Binders account for 30 percent of the total composition.
The modern technology of wallpaper production makes them particularly durable, durable, wear-resistant. Depending on the materials used, the wallpaper is divided into several types.
Types of wallpaper from non-woven
- Flizeline. They consist exclusively of one component - non-woven. They have many layers. The decorative layer is a relief coating with a characteristic pattern. They serve for a long time, can be reusable.
- On a non-woven base. The top layer of such wallpaper consists of vinyl, paper or textiles.
The main characteristics of wallpaper determine the composition of the components used in their manufacture. When caring for non-woven wallpaper, detergents and cleaning tools can be used.
Properties of non-woven wallpaper
Wallpaper from nonwoven have universal properties that suit consumers. They combine reliability, ease of use and care, durability.
The versatility of wallpaper from non-woven linens is provided by the components that make up their composition. It is they who plague many consumers in doubt about the harmful effects on human health.
Before you tell us about the harmfulness of non-woven wallpaper, you need to familiarize users with the consumer characteristics of wallpaper.
The properties of the non-woven wallpaper:
- Resistance to mechanical influences;
- Easy to glue and care.
Such characteristics can not go unnoticed. In addition to its positive properties, non-woven wallpaper has a wide choice of decor, which allows you to choose the perfect style for any interior.
Harmful non-woven wallpaper for health
A large amount of information on the Internet can confuse users about the safety issue of non-woven wallpaper for human health. Because of this, many deprive themselves of the opportunity to have a beautiful and high-quality coating that meets all quality standards.
It is important to know that non-woven wallpaper is harmless to human health, provided that they are not exposed to high temperature conditions.
It's no secret that the composition of wallpaper can include substances that can cause harm. But all of them emit toxic substances only when making wallpaper directly in factories. On sale they go out ready to be glued and safe for human health.
It is worth not to buy a wallpaper in the following cases:
- The wallpaper does not have a quality certificate;
- Have an unpleasant smell of chemicals;
- Cost is too low.
Do not worry about the harm of non-woven wallpaper. The main thing is to choose a quality product that will meet all international standards.
Proper maintenance and operation of
To be completely confident in the safety of non-woven surfaces, you must adhere to the rules of wallpaper and care for them.
The important stage is the choice of wallpaper. It is worth paying attention to their appearance and characteristics. For example, to find out what materials can interact with non-woven fabrics, and which ones can lead to chemical reactions that are harmful to human health.
When wallpapering, it is important to follow the instructions on the packaging. It is also important to carefully select the glue that will be designed for a certain type of wallpaper. Its quality should not be doubted.
- Before gluing, carefully prepare the walls: clean, plaster, align, primer.
- When gluing, use only high-quality wallpaper and glue. It is better to choose brands that have won love and have positive feedback from consumers.
- Do not expose the wallpaper to too high temperatures, although at home, such temperatures are difficult to achieve.
- Monitor the cleanliness of the surface, do regular dry and wet cleaning.
Subject to all rules, the wallpaper will not harm your health. On the contrary, they will delight their owners with a long, reliable service and beautiful appearance, which will add to the interior the charm and originality.
Modern non-woven wallpaper, are harmful: we are looking for safe( video)
Many consumers are concerned about the harmlessness of non-woven wallpaper for health. This is due to the growing popularity of this type of decorative finishes. Flizeline wallpaper does not pose a threat to human health. They may contain components that can release toxic substances, but this can only happen at very high temperatures, which can only be achieved in the factory. To enjoy the wallpaper with a beautiful appearance and quality, you need to choose a product from proven manufacturers who have a good reputation among consumers.