Today, a partitioning device is made from GKL often enough. This construction and finishing material is the most popular due to its excellent performance properties, in particular strength, hardness and durability. Using canvases in the design allows you to create a variety of forms of partitions at your own discretion and without losing the proper kind of room.
- baffle apparatus plasterboard
- thickness drywall
- width plasterboard partitions
- septum Weight plasterboard
- mounting and partition device of the GCR for metal frame( video)
Plasterboard partitioning device
Partitions made of plasterboard are a universal solution for zoning space in any room. If the installation can not be carried out in such a room for any reason, then other materials can not be used. This type of partition is the lightest in weight, since it consists of a profile frame, each element of which is made of lightweight metal, and is also lined on both sides with GCL canvases.
Another advantage of drywall is that it can be moisture resistant, as well as conventional. Accordingly, it can be used both in a normal room, and in places such as a bathroom, toilet, kitchen and balcony.
GKL has excellent hydrophobic properties, due to which it is often used in the arrangement of swimming pools. In addition, GCR sheets can give the construction of additional strength, especially if you make a double skinning of the frame.
If the partition is needed not only for zoning space, but also for dividing the room into two separate parts, it stands inside the partitionLay a special soundproof material. For example, mineral wool or polystyrene. The device gipsokartonnyh partitions on a metal skeleton quite probably the hands.
For this, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the detailed instruction and carefully follow it:
- The installation of partitions is carried out vertically by installing a single leaf.
- The frame is made upright and it uses a CW rack profile, which is fastened to the floor and ceiling by means of a UW guide profile running along the perimeter of the structure.
- If you plan to form a doorway or arch, then you should use horizontal guides. They are mounted using a dowel-nail or anchors.
- Each profile must be wrapped with a special sound-absorbing tape, so that the shock wave will be extinguished.
- Each adjacent edge of an adjacent sheet is set to one profile.
- Mounting GLA is done by self-tapping screws on this sheet in increments of no more than 5 cm.
- There should be a gap of 4 mm between the webs, for plastering.
- The joints must be reinforced with a special glass cloth when puttying.
- The point of installation of the frame and with respect to the overlapping should be removed no more than 1 meter. Ideally, it should stand 60 cm.
- If you need to join the profiles, then you need to use a minimum of 3-4 self-tapping screws for metal.
- The gap between each rack profile should not be more than 60 cm.
Thickness of the plasterboard partitions
It is worth remembering that the thickness of the partition depends on the width of the frame profile and the number of layers of the GCR usedAt the skin. The conclusion can be made only by one: the thicker the structure, the stronger and stiffer it is. Before calculating the thickness of the partition, it is necessary to decide what it is required for. Namely, whether it will be only a decoration, or it will be necessary to place various types of communications inside the structure, up to the pipes of water supply and water disposal.
There are three main categories of thickness of gypsum boards:
- 75-150 mm. This construction is considered to be one of the thinnest and its marking С111.The width of the profile used is 50 mm. The thickness of the GCR is 12.2 mm. If the sheathing will be of the C112 grade - two-layer, the width will increase by 25 mm.
- 150-175 mm. Marking С113.A special feature is the use of the PN-100 profile, as well as a two-sided three-layer coating with GKL canvases. The thickness is 175 mm.
- 175-250 mm. Marking of C115 and C116.In arrangement, the profiles PN-75 and PN-100 are used. In general, the thickness of the structure is 200 and 250 mm.
Judging by such data, it can be concluded that it is the use of a certain thickness of the profile that affects the thickness of the structure. It should be taken into account that often an additional layer of waterproofing and noise insulation is used, which can add 20-25 mm to the thickness.
The important thing is that the standard width of a wooden beam, used instead of a metal profile, is 80mm. The minimum thickness of such structures, considering the skin and all of the above materials, is 90-105 mm.
Width of the
plasterboard The total width of the plasterboard partitions, as already mentioned, depends on the profile and the GKL fabric. There are also more modern variants of used partitions from gipsokartonnyh sheets and a metal skeleton, but each design has the features.
- The width of the construction is 125 mm from the PS-100 profile profile and two sheets of GKL on both sides. This is the best option for creating a partition, both in a residential and in any other room. A strong, stable frame can be used for panel construction of rooms in the form of a bearing wall.
- The width of the structure is 73 mm, for the structure of which is used the arched profile PP-65 and two sheets of GCR on the two sides of the frame. This partition is the narrowest and can only perform the role of decor. Another name for the partition is a false wall. She can not fasten shelves, flower pots or even more modular interior items.
Weight of the
drywall partition. Experienced masters do not recommend installing plaster partitions, as they have lower performance properties than gypsum boards. One of the important advantages of the last painting is that it is extremely pliable. Accordingly, you can model objects of various shapes, creating incredible design solutions.
The second unconditional advantage of the material is its lightness and optimum, affordable price. The sheets have a perfectly smooth and even surface, and therefore no need to spend extra on the putty. It is enough to smear the seams to level them with the surface of the canvas.
There is some technology for calculating the weight of the partition:
- If one layer of plating is used, and for a frame it is used per 1 square meter 0,7 PN profile and 2 PS profiles, then the partition wall weight of 1 square meter is 21.7 kg.
- For double plating with GCR sheets and at the same flow rate of profiles, the weight of 1 meter square construction will be approximately 41.7 kg.
Assembly and installation of partitions from GCR on a metal frame( video)
It's worth noting that such partitions are among the most durable and environmentally friendly. Do not confuse plaster casing with plaster, which over time, not only sags and crumbles, but can cause an allergic reaction due to the components that are used to make it.