The bedroom is the place in the house where you most want to feel cozy and peaceful. In connection with this design of this room should pay much attention. A special role here is played by the beautiful design of the window opening. For a more elegant design of the area at the window, it is customary to use various techniques for decorating curtains on windows. Many housewives use lambrequin. Consider the expediency and advantages of this element on the curtains in the bedroom.
- What are the curtains in the bedroom with a lambrequin: photos of the
- compositions Exquisite lambrequins in the bedroom: photo decoration of the curtains
- Design of the lambreken for the bedroom: choose the fabric
- Curtains with the lambrequin into the bedroom: care of the product
- Beautiful bedroom lumbrequins( video)
- Lambreken design for the bedroom( photo in the interior)
What are the curtains in the bedroom with a lambrequin: photos of the compositions
Sometimes we madly wanttsya transform a place of comfort, comfort and peace, and for the repair of the entire room is simply not enough time and money. Then we begin to look for other ways of transforming space. Window decoration with the use of lambrequin is a profitable solution that will make it possible to transform and decorate the podnadoevshuyu situation in the bedroom. Designers claim that it is thanks to lambrequins on the curtains that the rooms become truly cozy.
Curtains in the bedroom with lambakken, photo and catalog of which can be seen in this article, cause different opinions not only among designers, but also ordinary housewives, who embody their individual ideas for creating comfort and coziness in the room. Some consider it obsolete and obsolete, others - an excellent option for the design of any space and argue that the curtain must necessarily be at least a small lambrequin.
The interior of the bedroom can include many elements that can advantageously decorate the space and elegantly decorate the room. Very often it is through the successful design of the window opening and it is possible to create the desired atmosphere in the room. Great for a window in the bedroom is lambrequin.
These elements are of the following types:
- Hard. He's a "bando".
- Soft. This kind of lambrequins is also called "svag".
- Jabot. That in translation means corrugated finish.
- Combined. Element, combining the principles of dense lambrequin and soft.
All kinds of products look beautiful enough, and thanks to a combination of air hanging lightweight fabrics with elements with a rigid base, create in the room a romantic and mysterious.
Exquisite lambrequins in the bedroom: photo decoration of curtains
The decoration of the window space allows you to make the room more beautiful and pleasant for a person. For curtains, one of the ways to decorate them is lambrequin.
Lambrequin in the bedroom, the photo of which can be seen on this page, is a horizontal fabric drape that is placed over the curtains along the entire length of the cornice.
Initially, this element was designed to mask the fastening of curtains to the cornice. But with it is now mostly used as a decoration. Usually, lambrequins are made from the same fabric as curtains, but can be of a variety of shapes. Simple lambrequins are a fabric gathered in drapery with even or shaped sides. There are complex products, which consist of several tiers of different fabrics.
The usual forms of lambreken: jabot, bando and svagi. Can be supplemented with exquisite elements that will give them a special uniqueness:
- COKIELLE - is the central element of a conventional lambricke, which consists of vertical folds that form an acute angle in the center. It is used in spacious rooms on large, massive windows.
- The tie is a lateral element of any lambricke that consists of vertical folds that form a lightly sloping line to the bottom. Usually it is used with svagami, where it acts as their separator. It is often used in classic draperies.
- Bell or bell is a single tissue pleat that has the shape of a cone. It is used both in classical style, in provence, and in country.
There are other elements for finishing lambreken, which can be built using the above draperies.
Design of lambreken for the bedroom: choose the fabric
In order for an element such as lambrequin in the bedroom to look appropriate and harmonious, you need to competently approach the choice of fabric for this design decision. There are no special rules or restrictions when choosing a material. It's a matter of taste. But it should be taken into account that for hard lambrequins, it is better to choose a dense, heavy, dense fabric, devoid of a slippery base. This is not the "header".The best choice is a fabric with a base of cotton. It is much easier to take care of. But silk quickly burns out and loses its appearance.
Design lambrekenov for the bedroom skillful housewives and needlewomen, come up yourself. This makes it possible to design a room in accordance with personal preferences and visions of your own interior.
The necessary materials can be easily purchased in the market, which offers a wide range of suitable for this purpose canvases, brushes, applications, fringe. The color for the product can be very diverse, the main thing is that it harmoniously fits into the overall design of the room.
For soft lambrequins, the following fabrics are suitable:
Soft lambrequins are usually used in the classic style of interior design. They favorably emphasize the aristocratism of the inner filling of the room.
Curtains with a lambrequin into the bedroom: care of the product
Lambrucken has two types of fixing them to the place of permanent location. The first is when the product is attached to the cornice by means of braids and loops. In the second case, the lambrequin can simply be sewn on top of the curtain.
Design lambrekenov for a bedroom can be very diverse, which leaves its imprint on caring for them. The quality and texture of the material also plays an important role in providing the product with cleanliness and a presentable appearance. Of course, it's much easier to care for a lambrequin as a separate element attached directly to the cornice.But these products are not always appropriate, and you have to suffer to wash the curtains, decorated with lambrequins.
But there are different ways to care for curtains with lambrequins. Here they are :
- Dust can be collected with a vacuum cleaner, using a special nozzle;
- In order to prevent the fabric from becoming saturated with any unpleasant odor, it is often necessary to ventilate the room;
- Rigid lambrequins, such as a bando, are wiped with a soft sponge soaked in soapy water;
- During ironing, do not forget to set a low temperature mode so as not to spoil the fabric.
It is advisable to wash lambrequin at least twice a year with delicate mode and low temperature.
Beautiful Lambrequins for the Bedroom( video)
Fashion is changeable, but such a design element as lambrequin remains actual for the interior of the bedroom and other rooms. As an element of the decor of the window, it can be used in a bedroom decorated both in classical style, and in country and art nouveau style. Look great lambrequins in the children's bedrooms. The main thing is to think well of the design, and with the mind and imagination to pick up the lambrequin in the bedroom.