The narrow corridor layout is not considered convenient, therefore it is recommended to modify the room strictly following the advice of experienced designers. Thanks to professional help, it is possible to achieve that the design of a narrow corridor harmoniously fit into the surrounding interior and be practical.
- If the modern hallway is narrow: the layout and separation
- The modern design of the narrow hallway: the finishing rules
- The original design of the narrow hallway 2017: modern ideas and photos
- Design tips for the design of the narrow hallway
- RulesChoice: modern hallways for narrow corridors( video)
- Design of modern narrow hallway( interior photo)
If the modern hallway is narrow: the layout and separation
Many owners believe that the final stage of the arrangement of the apartment will be the design of the hallway. However, it is the corridor that first meets visitors, and in many respects the first impression of the guests depends on the further perception of the interior of the house.
Modern designers advise to think through the design of a narrow room in order to achieve an ideal result:
- Take care of creating the effect of visual expansion of space;
- Pick up compact furniture that fits well in the interior;
- The design of the hallway should complement the chosen style theme of other rooms.
It is important that the already narrow corridor space is not cluttered, but, conversely, has sufficient functionality.
Quite often it is necessary to take care of the combination of a narrow room with a small entrance hall.
To divide them into a walk-through and entrance area, it is recommended to use design advice:
- The entrance area can be decorated with tiles from tiles, because this material is an excellent delimiter and very practical in operation;
- For the second zone, it is recommended to use a laminate or carpet;
- For decoration of walls in narrow rooms and their visual separation, it is better to use contrasting cloths.
Modern design of a narrow hallway: the rules for finishing
Using the help of professional designers, we manage to take care of creating a quality design that will later become the pride of the owners of the apartment.
For the successful design of narrow corridors, it is recommended to remember the appropriate methods:
- Select wallpaper. This can be vinyl sheets with good wear resistance, or liquid wallpaper. The second option is suitable for people who prefer to experiment.
- Floor and ceiling design. It is important that their color is different from the wall paintings on several tones. This will avoid the occurrence of a confined space.
- Color selection. In whatever style the narrow room design was designed, it is important that there are contrasting shades here. In this way it is possible to visually enlarge the room.
- Use of MDF or PVC panels. These materials are characterized by high strength, however, beginners should not be engaged in installation work, instead it is better to seek professional help.
In narrow hallways it is better not to use dark wallpaper or saturated linens, because often there are no windows, and only artificial lighting is installed in the room.
The original design of the narrow hallway 2017: modern ideas and photos
Experienced designers advise, when designing a narrow hallway, to pay attention to the design of the room, as well as the selection of decor elements. After all, thanks to a competent layout and decoration, you can achieve that even a tight corridor will become a cozy part of the house.
In 2017, the most successful styles for the design of these hallways will be:
- Restrained high-tech, in which space is used as much as possible functionally;
- Minimalism, characterized by conciseness, accuracy and restraint;
- Modern, the result of which will be a real work of art.
In the narrow-form hallway, you need to use the minimum number of decor elements, and make sure that there are no unnecessary details.
Whatever the style theme is not used, do not neglect the advice of the masters for visual increase in space.
Below are the good ideas for the design of the corridor:
- Mirrors. These elements perfectly cope with the role of space expanders. But, when installing them, it is worth using the chess order.
- Shelves and cabinets. It is better that such furniture had a narrow shape, with a depth of not more than 45 cm. Ideal solution will be the cup products made in pastel colors.
- Longitudinal mat. Such a material is easy to clean, and thanks to a large mating, it is possible to avoid the accumulation of a large amount of debris in the product.
- Creating contrast. The dark walls are perfectly combined with the floor, decorated in light color. However, creating a design of a narrow hallway, you need to remember about observance of the chosen color scheme.
- Wallpaper. One of the most successful variants of design is the canvas in the horizontal strip.
Design tips for the design of the narrow hallway
In order to narrow the corridor room became the pride of the owners of the apartment, it will take a lot of effort. It is necessary to be attentive not only to the choice of furniture, but also to the design of a narrow room.
Using the advice of professional designers, you can successfully decorate narrow hallways:
- Only multifunctional furniture. Welcome hinged structures, as well as secret boxes, through which it is possible to take care of the placement of necessary trifles.
- Angles of the room. There is enough free space to accommodate cabinets or open shelves that will not interfere.
- Getting rid of interior doors. Instead of doors to the kitchen or living room designers are advised to use the arch structures. So it will be possible to expand the space.
If you combine the corridor with the living room, you can get a large enough room. This method of planning is popular, thanks to the ability to experiment with the resulting area. However, the union can not be performed if the wall between the rooms is a carrier.
Selection rules: modern hallways for narrow corridors( video)
The main requirement for the design of a narrow hallway in 2017 is to provide the effect of visual expansion of space. This can be achieved, if not neglect the advice of professional designers. An excellent result will provide a harmonious combination of colors, properly selected furniture and observance of the chosen style theme.