Decorative plaster in the hallway looks very refined and luxurious The hallway is the "face" of the house. It is in the hallway that people judge the whole house in the first place. An ugly corridor will spoil the impression of the whole room, and the refined and neat, on the contrary, will set the right mood and present the dwelling as a room decorated with taste and attention to every detail. Decorative plaster is an excellent material for the hallway, as it looks expensive, modest and cozy. What you need to make the hall look perfect.
- Decorative plaster in the corridor: plaster of plaster
- Decorative plaster on the walls in the corridor of the apartment: 3 types of plaster
- Decorative plaster in the interior of the hallway: correction of the appearance of the walls
- Do Venetian plastering of the hallway: Elegance and sophistication
- Textured plaster in the interior: an entrance hall with special effects
- How the hallway is finished with decorative plaster with their own hands
- Decorative plaster in the hallway( video)
- Examples of decorative plaster in the hallway( interior photo)
Decorative plaster in the corridor: plus plaster coating
There are many ways to trim the walls and ceiling of the corridor. A special frequency of wallpaper, paint and plaster differ. Decorative plaster is a modification of the latter method, so it combines the advantages of the plastering method of decoration, as well as beauty. What is the main advantage of decorative plaster:
- Low cost. Compared with the effect produced by decorative plaster, its cost is negligible.
- Plaster is used for finishing, so it has such qualities as strength. Therefore, mechanical effects that are possible in the corridor, do not harm the plaster in any way.
- The plaster is not afraid of moisture and temperature changes. This is also important for covering walls in the corridor.
- The coloring pigment of decorative plaster is quite resistant. It will allow not to update the repair for many years.
- The beauty of the coating, achieved through the game of color and texture, can not be compared with most of the options that are usually offered for such a cost.
Decorative plaster in the corridor has a number of advantages, among which the low cost and beauty of the ASD58 ASD ASD59
Many objective qualities of decorative plaster make it one of the best coatings for the corridor.
Decorative plaster on the walls in the corridor of the apartment: 3 types of plaster
Thanks to the different types of plasters, the plaster can be different in types. Different types of plaster have a different degree of granularity, and therefore their texture will be different.
Traditionally, there are 3 types of decorative plaster:
- Venetian. This type of plaster is used not only for the corridor, but also for any other premises, since it does not have visible relief, and the decorative effect is achieved only due to the fact that the pigment is distributed unevenly and forms an exquisite pattern.
- Structural. Structural plaster contains impregnations of various solid particles. Structural plaster differs among themselves in the size of these particles. If the relief of structural plaster is not very large, then in the corridor it will look winning and original.
- Textured plaster is suitable for creative people who are fond of unusual solutions to simple tasks. With the help of textured plaster and improvised materials, you can create a unique design. Textured plaster for a long time after application remains plastic, which allows you to do with it what fantasy orders.
There are three types of decorative plaster: textured, structural and Venetian
Choose the type of decorative plaster that will suit your tastes and interior of the home.
Decorative plaster in the interior of the hall: correction of the appearance of the walls
In Russian apartments the problem of a small corridor has not been solved for many decades. Therefore, a variety of design methods for visual correction of corridors are very relevant.
How to make corridor interior more logical and beautiful with decorative plaster:
- If in a small corridor there is a feeling of "overhanging" ceiling, then apply decorative plaster stripes with a vertical orientation. Choose light shades or even a gradient that fades to the top.
- Horizontal drawing will not increase the height of the walls, but visually expand the corridor. Calm light shades or a combination of two close tones to enhance the effect of horizontal decorative plaster decoctions.
- A large drawing will focus on the walls, which will give the volume a corridor with enough space.
- For a small corridor, a fine drawing must be selected accordingly.
If in the interior of the hallway you decorate the walls with plaster, then note that for a small corridor it is better to pick up a fine drawing, and for a large room - large
With decorative plaster you can change the interior of the corridor.
Do you need the Venetian plaster of the hallway: elegance and sophistication
If you like the classical style, then every room of your home should comply with the principles of classical style at least partially. Venetian plaster as nothing else emphasizes the smoothness of the walls and the refined taste of the owner of the house.
The secret of Venetian plaster lies in the layers by which the material is applied to the wall. Different layers reflect light differently, giving birth to the game and the intricacy of the pattern.
The entrance with Venetian plaster looks very elegant and stylish
Venetian plaster applied:
- The most important step in the application of Venetian plaster is the alignment of the base wall. Do not expect that the decorative layer will hide the flaws of the wall. On the contrary, the Venetian only emphasizes the shortcomings, thereby spoiling the impression of the whole wall and the interior of the room.
- With careless dabs, apply the first coat. It is applied to the primer for better adhesion. Give 1 layer 6-8 hours to dry.
- The second layer is applied in smaller movements, leveling and the first strokes of the plaster.
- After drying the second layer, sand the surface with sandpaper to get rid of particularly outstanding pieces of plaster.
- When the surface seems complete, apply wax.
Textured plaster in the interior: an entrance hall with special effects
In order for the decorative plaster to show its ability to imitate natural textures, choose a textured plaster!The designers have developed many methods with which it is easy to create beautiful textures.
Which invoices are most often used for the corridor:
- wet silk;
- bark beetle;
- small stones;
- is an aged wood;
Textured plaster for the hallway is an opportunity to create a masterpiece with your own hands
With textured plaster for you it's easy to come up with an invoice yourself.
How the hallway is finished with decorative plaster with its own hands
Decorative plaster is the material with which it is simple, convenient and pleasant to work with. Therefore, so often people perform repairs with decorative plaster themselves without the help of professionals.
Finishing the hall with decorative plaster can be done by yourself, as this is a rather interesting and entertaining process that does not require special skills.
How to make the finishing of the corridor with decorative plaster yourself:
- The first thing to take care of is the preparation of the walls. Ideally flat primed walls are the only option for applying decorative plaster. Otherwise, all the finishing will go wrong.
- Dilute the plaster according to the instructions and get to work. Using a wide spatula, apply wide strokes.
- Give the pattern to your plaster in the desired way. Some carry a dry broom on the wall, leaving beautiful textured stripes, while others use special stamps and platens. In extreme cases, you can simply leave the wall to dry, as it will in any case acquire an interesting texture due to pellets in its composition.
- After completely drying the plaster, paint it. You can make 2 types of intensity for the background and for the bas-relief of the plaster.
- Wax the wall so that the coating looks perfect.
Any drawing you like can be reproduced with your own hands using decorative plaster.
Decorative plaster in the hallway( video)
It's nice to note that reviews about decorative plaster are always positive: it is convenient to use, it is easy to apply, it is comfortable to live with it!It remains only to come up with what plaster should be chosen. Fortunately, all options are available and ready to be applied on your corridor.
Examples plaster in a hallway( interior photo)