A compact cabinet with a depth of 40 cm, not only allows you to save the necessary space, store things, but also fits the interior of the apartment. The popularity of such a cabinet grows in fact before our eyes due to its compact size and functionality. In addition, its parameters allow you to place a number of necessary attributes: a chair, bedside table or stand for accessories.
- Why choose a cabinet with a depth of 40 cm
- How to choose a cabinet in theWith a depth of 40 cm( video)
- Detail: cabinet in the hallway, depth 40 cm( photo examples)
Complete sets of the hallway and their features
Cabinet depth of 40 cm, can be installed even in the narrowest hallway.
Its feature includes the following elements:
- A cabinet of this type has sliding doors, thus being referred to as a coupe. Such doors allow not to take up excess space and do not create a number of inconveniences;
- Its capacity allows you to arrange all the necessary things.
This closet at first glance may seem small, but inside it can be placed not only a wardrobe, or a lot of other necessary items.
is a good option. For example, a cabinet with a length of 2300 to 2600 mm and a width of 1600 to 2100 mm can mark itself as wardrobe items, shoes, hygiene items and foldingBicycle,
Most often a small cabinet of this model has up to three compartments in which such cells are located:
- Large compartment for clothes. It is designed to accommodate any type of outerwear;
- Middle compartment for shoes. It is also designed to store not just one pair of shoes, but for all seasons;
- Small compartment. It is located mainly at the top of the cabinet and contains hats, gloves and scarves.
In addition to the above compartments, such a cabinet can have shelves outside the cabinet, drawers, additional shelves that can be removed and mesh. In order to fit the closet perfectly, you can call a specialist and make the necessary measurements individually. When measuring and drawing up the drawing, all the wishes of the future owner are taken into account. By order, the number of shelves is carried out as needed.
What pluses and minuses have hallways with a small depth
There are practically no minuses for this cabinet, however, the negative sides should be calculated based on the size of the room. For example, a compact corner cabinet is not suitable for a narrow corridor with a long length. The positive sides of the cabinet are much larger.
These include the following qualities:
- Space saving;
- Impressive spaciousness;
- Can be installed even in the smallest hallways;
- Multifaceted functionality.
Not every apartment owner can boast of having a large corridor, but absolutely everyone wants to create a cozy atmosphere combined with unlimited storage possibilities for clothes. It is the cabinet of 40 cm deep that is the best indicator for small hallways.
Design of the sliding-door wardrobe for the hallway
When creating this cabinet, the proper selection of the material is very important, since it depends on the choice of its appearance, and also the service life.
In consultation with the master and designer, it is necessary to clarify this point. In most cases, the frame for the door system is chosen from aluminum or steel. The lining is made of chipboard, which is laminated. As for the frame, the first and second materials have their positive sides.
When selecting aluminum, you can be sure that the material will not be corroded, except it is light. Steel is opposite, heavy, but more economical in terms of financial costs. When choosing a finished product, always pay attention to the frame, it is on it that the quality and convenience in operation depend.
As for the choice of color, it should rely on the interior of the corridor itself and simply on the wishes of the owner. For a small perimeter it is better to choose light colors, in the corridor more prefer to combine colors. For a dark corridor, a closet with a built-in mirror is ideal, this will not only increase the space and raise the ceiling level, but also the display of light in the mirror will allow even more illumination of the corridor. Mirror can be decorated with a drawing at the request of the owner, this element will give the hall a touch of refinement. In addition, not so long ago, sand-blasting patterns entered the fashion.
The leaders in popularity in the design are the following materials:
- Laminated covering;
- Stained-glass windows.
Depth of 40 cm can have corner furniture. This is an advantageous option for those who have small and narrow corridors. This type has shallow lockers and sections for the wardrobe.
The parameters vary in these ranges:
- The total length of the compartment for outer clothing ranges from 1400-1500 mm. From 100 to 150 mm and from 200 to 300 mm each compartment;
- The height of one compartment for outer clothing starts from 1200 mm, built-in shelves are created from 180 to 240 mm;
- The cabinet length basically starts at 2600 mm and does not exceed 2700 mm;
- The height is different and can have such indicators as 2000 mm, 2200 mm, 2300 mm, 2400 mm depending on the customer's request;
- Shelves and drawers are adjusted to the range of the cabinet and vary in such parameters: 110 mm, 120 mm, 140 mm.
Why choose a cabinet with a depth of 40 cm
Compact cabinets have a number of features that are uncommon to any analog, and although there are a number of shortcomings, the choice of this type will undoubtedly be the most correct.
What exactly will please the buyer in the acquisition:
- This cabinet is equipped with parallel barbells for the shoulders, which is created for more comfortable placement of outerwear. This does not interfere with the doors of the coupe, nor does it affect the appearance of the cabinet;
- Barbells can always be replaced with hooks, and their unsightly appearance is perfectly hidden behind the door of the coupe;
- You can forget about the accumulation of unnecessary shoes, as the standard box for shoes in a 40 cm deep compartment contains from 3 pairs of shoes. In addition, when planning this cabinet can be done more;
- Correctly picking the parameters of the compartments, you can solve the problem with the placement of outerwear for all seasons;
- In sliding-door wardrobes with a depth of 40 cm, the pull-out parts can be replaced by sets of lockers without even using the help of a master;Despite their parameters, they are quite capacious;
- As for the design of cabinets with a depth of 40 cm, they do not have differences from cabinets of 35 and 45 cm. The creation is also based on the wishes of the owner and the location of the shelves.
Using a minimal space, you can get a modern and functional cabinet, in which each centimeter will be used.
How to choose a cabinet in the hallway with a depth of 40 cm( video)
To choose the future closet is simple enough, it is enough just to decide which function it will perform except storage of the wardrobe. Such cabinets cope not only with the storage task, but also perfectly decorate the interior of the hallway. By purchasing a wardrobe you can get a huge number of positive sides. So, for example, having children, the wardrobe turns into a magic easel or a drawing board, it is only necessary to discuss this detail with a professional and here, in the house there is an excellent solution for small artists. This closet, this is a profitable choice, it is enough just to approach the purchase correctly.