Not so long ago, decades ago the most popular wall decoration material was paper wallpaper. Advantages of this material are mass, ecological compatibility, simplicity in gluing, acceptable cost. Now the choice is huge and the consumer can decide for himself what background he will choose for the future design. Thanks to a wide range of wallpapers, it is possible to create your own, unique, unique style.
- Seamless wallpaper texture
- Contemporary relief wallpaper for walls
- Wall texture textures: types of embossed wallpaper, sticking technology
- Textured wallpaper: characteristics and application in the interior
- Basic wallpaper textures( video)
Seamless wallpaper texture
Application of new technologies allowed using the newest eco-friendly materials in wallpaper production. For example, such as jacquard fabric, on a non-woven basis, or a refractory material that can be cleaned as many times as desired. This option at the finish of the walls makes it possible to combine environmental friendliness with excellent performance data and aesthetic appearance. The material is treated in a special way and therefore is durable.
Progress does not stand still and as the introduction of new technologies, wallpapers appeared:
- Synthetic and vinyl;
- Moisture-proof and washable;
- Relief design;
- With silkscreen printing;
- Simulate different textures.
Seamless wallpaper for walls is incredibly strong - this is their business card. Seamless wallpaper products are also called - textile wallpaper. Textile material is able to bring into the atmosphere of luxury, splendor, sophistication.
Seamless, textile wallpaper can have different bases:
- Paper base;
- Non-woven base;
- Roller cloth( roll width = ceiling height).
By way of stickers, textile seamless wallpaper can be compared with standard wallpaper.
With the help of textile wallpaper you can create the most incredible, designer, stylish interiors.
The most popular and high-quality are the wallpaper produced in Italy, however, in our country the production of good finishing material with different textures is established. The choice as always remains for the consumer.
Contemporary relief wallpaper for walls
The main representatives of the available material for wall decoration are embossed wallpaper for painting. The onset of 3D is difficult to stop, most people now prefer to visit cinemas with a three-dimensional image. And this is understandable, the volume bewitches, delights, awakens fantasy. The appearance of three-dimensionality in construction is a brilliant idea. Embossed volumetric wallpaper for the walls meet the general idea, and gives the room a special atmosphere.
The competitors of wall-paper of a steel:
- Classical materials, such as a tile, a decorative stone. The drawback of this material is that it gives the room a cold, especially gray shades.
- Stencil and pattern. A good idea for creating a volume on the wall with plaster and paint, however, this technique has nothing to do with wallpaper.
- Relief stucco.
- Venetian plaster. Minus the material at a very high cost.
- Holography. The material is glued to the wall, and until you touch it, you can visually see a three-dimensional image.
- Wall-papers. The material has a three-dimensional front surface, which is necessarily painted and when looking at the wall it is sometimes difficult to understand what coating is applied to it.
- Relief wallpaper classic. It is these wallpaper based on paper, nonwoven or vinyl that can create a 3d effect. This option is the most affordable and aesthetic.
Relief wallpaper has a number of advantages.
The first advantage is that before gluing the material on the wall, there is no need to level the work surface.
Wallpaper can be easily pasted, no need for painting. Thirdly, the wallpaper is simply incredible design features, they are so desirable to touch, the effect of volume fascinates and delights. And finally, the material has not a standard width of half a meter, but is represented by rolls with a width of 106 mm, which makes it possible to get as few joints as possible.
Texture wallpaper for walls: types of relief wallpaper, sticking technology
Relief wallpaper can be divided into several types. Each of which has its own merits and insignificant shortcomings, so materials for finishing the premises always find their admirer.
So, the relief wallpaper can be:
- Covered with a layer of material that gives relief. Usually, such a coating is a chip.
- Coated with mastic, with a pre-set an interesting pattern.
- The wallpaper is deep fiber. Three-layer, aesthetic and very durable.
- Vinyl on nonwoven. This species is the most popular, as it is represented on the market by a wide variety of patterns. The material is very durable.
Attention!Experts warn that the relief wallpaper is not glass, they should not be confused.
Relief wallpaper does not require painting and the texture of their surface is not so regular. Also experts speak about some features in working with the material.
To glue the relief wallpaper, you should only use a specialized adhesive for heavy wallpaper.
Before you paste the material on the wall, the inside surface of the wallpaper should be impregnated with glue and leave for a quarter of an hour in a calm state. Before applying the canvas to the wall, the surface should be prepared. To paste the linen is necessary butt, as the material is thick. Press the canvas can not be a roller, or a spatula, for this only a soft brush will do. When smoothing, do not stretch the fabric, otherwise, after drying, there will be cracks in the joints. If the relief wallpaper is provided for painting, then it should not be performed more than 10 times. Finally, all work should be carried out in the warm season, the room should not have a draft and should have a normal humidity of about 80%.
Textured wallpaper: characteristics and application in the interior
The choice of textured material is so wide that the consumer can choose the option to his liking for any room in the house. Textured wallpaper hides an uneven working surface and it's very easy to work with them. Another advantage of the textured material is the possibility of creating a seamless wall design.
The following are also advantages:
- Environmentally friendly;
- Air permeability;
In addition, textured, eco-friendly wallpaper does not cause an allergic reaction, which makes it possible to place the material even in the children's room. Pasting of this type of wallpaper is not particularly difficult.
Working with the material is a pleasure, but the masters recommend not to place wallpaper with pronounced relief in small rooms, as this will visually reduce the room. If you plan to combine relief and simple wallpaper, it is important to observe harmony.
The main textures of the wallpaper( video)
There are many kinds of textured wallpapers on the market and in order to get the desired result from repair it is better to familiarize with each of them in detail, eventually selecting the ideal option for its repair.