If the design of your kitchen is made in country style, the interior is very organically fit with colorful towels and panels, especially if they depict a cock: cross-stitch schemes of such products will always be relevant. After all, embroideries of males are valued not only in the year, the symbol of which is this bird.
- modern cross-stitch: cock Riolis
- Cross Stitch: rooster and hen
- Antique embroidery scheme cross cocks
- rooster year: cross-stitch symbol year
- embroidered rooster cross( video)
- Beautiful rooster embroidery cross( photo)
The rooster is revered in many cultures, and its image is the most real amulet, and also a magnet for happiness.
Modern cross stitch: rooster Riolis
Lovers of modern embroidery will appreciate the products of the company Riolis. It is a ready-made set of all necessary materials for a complete picture.
- Threads of a floss;
- Colored canvas;Booklet with a color scheme.
The company produces different articles, the "Rooster" has №1479 embroidery. The size of the canvas will be 30 x 40 cm. The number of colors on the scheme is 22 shades.
Such sets are convenient because choosing it - there is no need to go shopping more in search of suitable fabric, to pick up threads. Everything you need is contained in one set.
The instruction for embroidery is written in Russian and several other popular foreign languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian. Before you start to work, it should be carefully studied, since the embroidery contains a cross and a semicircle, and the thread will need to be used in one, and two, and three addition. Thanks to this, the picture looks voluminous, and the cockerel, surrounded by wild flowers, is as alive.
Cross-stitch: cock and chicken
When ordering a ready-made set is not possible, you can download any other scheme on the net to your taste for free. This gives you even more freedom for creativity, but also preparatory work will take more time. After all, in this case, you will have to select the fabric yourself, search for the necessary threads, make sure that the shades of the chosen colors are combined.
is very popular among needlewomen. For example, schemes with such a couple as the cockerel and chicken are in great demand. To make the composition harmonious, the rooster should be embroidered with more vivid threads: yellow, green, red, blue, orange. And for the feathering of the hen, it's better to choose shades of brown. Also gray colors will suit her.
Diagram is better to print, so that you can make notes on it. If you have a black-and-white picture, it's better to decorate the scheme with colored pencils at once - so it's more convenient to work than with conventional symbols.
After the schemes are printed, you do not need to immediately delete the copies saved on the computer. Perhaps they will have to be returned to them, if some characters are difficult to distinguish while printing, and the scale will need to be increased.
In the process of embroidering when working with the downloaded schematic the sequence of operations can be as follows:
- The layout is done by marking out squares in which 10 stitches are placed horizontally and vertically with a cross.
- The same markings should be transferred to the fabric - with a pencil or a thread.
- Beginning embroidery is better from the center of the circuit - this will be the starting point from which the composition will gradually fill the entire canvas.
- Embroidering a cockerel with horizontal or vertical rows will be extremely inconvenient, because such schemes, as a rule, contain dozens of shades, and they will not always be replaced with your hands. Therefore, each element is gradually filled in one color at a time, then adjacent - by a thread of another shade.
- When all elements of the scheme are embroidered, the figures of the foreground - the cockerel and the chicken - must be trimmed with a backstick.
- Also with the "back needle" seam, the wings and several separate feathers of the rooster's tail are distinguished by a black thread.
- In order to give the embroidery volume, a backstick seam is additionally separated by a few grass blades, against which the birds are depicted. This is done only on one side of the grass to create a shadow effect from the sun's light.
At the end of the work, the auxiliary threads are pulled out, the embroidery is erased and stripped. Even with the most careful work, the thread gets dirty, and the fabric stretches on the embroidery frame.
Often cross-stitch embroidery is combined with other interesting techniques. For example, when the composition on the diagram depicts the night time - the cockerel under the moon - the stars in the sky can be made by French knots. Fruzels are also used to refer to birds' eyes or embroidery blooming plants around the males.
Vintage cross stitch patterns
Old patterns of embroidery can be very useful if your family traditionally adheres to folk rites and traditions on big family holidays. But even if it is not so, they will become a worthy decoration of the kitchen interior.
The main difference between old embroideries and modern ones is that the schemes of our time are more detailed. They clearly distinguish the trunk covered with feathers, tail and wings, clawed hands and head with a comb, eyes, beak. On ancient schemes these details are often arbitrary, and embroidery is not so picturesque.
To create an old-style embroidery, not many materials and tools are needed:
- Suitable fabric;
- Red thread;
- Embroidery frame;
- Needle and scissors;
To decorate such an embroidery kitchen accessories, you need a mini silhouette of the cockerel and a simple motif for the curb. The latter can consist of rhombuses, crosses, spiders, stylized bunches of grapes or viburnum.
If you are embroidering towels, the border is placed along the narrow edges, and the males should be stitched above it - several pieces at the same distance from each other. When such patterns adorn tablecloths or napkins, embroidery is done around the perimeter of the canvas.
To make the decor look antiquated, it is not necessary to make monochrome embroidery and only in red. A good pair will be a black, blue, blue, burgundy or white thread.
Year of the Rooster: cross-stitch symbol of the year
In 2017, the red fire monkey will be replaced by a year under the patronage of the red fire cock. For those who are fond of oriental horoscopes, it will be nice to receive as a gift such a souvenir as an embroidered symbol of the year.
This gift can be presented in many different forms:
- As a decorative pillow with embroidery;
- As a wall panel in the frame;
- By embroidering kitchen towels or other accessories.
In order to make a gift a memorable gift, next to the cockerel you can embroider the figures of this year. And the pinnacle of mastery is to create a whole calendar on the canvas with the help of a needle and a thread.
When the house has a small child, it will be pleased with the embroidery, which will be present motif of the fairy tale. For example, a golden cockerel from the fairy tale story of the same name.
Embroidered rooster cross( video)
Cross-stitch embroidery has a centuries-old tradition. And it will be very interesting to join this story, creating your own masterpiece with the help of canvas, needle and thread. Created with love embroidery, if it does not attract instant happiness, then certainly it will please you and your family with its vivid appearance.