long time in small apartments, balconies and loggias not attracted to beauty, and used as a storage area, which were stored unnecessary things, and in the "best" kept conservation, arrange the vegetable store. Today the design of balconies and loggias turns even their modest size into a multifunctional additional premise with competently arranged furniture or turns into an oasis for rest.
- design options loggia
- Panoramic windows in the design
- Design balconies with their hands
- Photo Design loggia
And so, if you are interested in a loggia design in the first place it is necessary to clear and without pity to part with all the junk. What the hand does not lift up at all is to be moved to the dacha. Further, the flight of irresistible ideas and fantasies on arrangement, can limit only the size of the useful area of the loggia and its shape. The liberated area can be equipped with a good use, if you design a loggia interior design, it all depends on the intended purpose and tastes of the owners.
design options loggia
Here are just a few options that can be converted into a loggia:
1. Arrange a "winter garden" approach and a narrow balcony, as in the photo to this design. For such an interior solution, you need to mount special shelves and holders for flowers and install additional lighting to increase the light day. Such an oasis will please at any time of the year.
2. It is possible to equip under the cabinet or creative workshop. To do this, you need to put compact necessary furniture and you can work in silence or do what you love.
3. As you can see in the photo, the loggia can be converted into a gym or a children's room. Buy the necessary sports equipment, install a simulator or a bar, rings, a Swedish wall - and you or the child can work out and play.
Panoramic glazing in the design of
If the loggia is planned to be used not only in the summer, you need to worry about its glazing. The design of the loggia with panoramic glazing can be considered a good choice. Thanks to the magnificent appearance, excellent daylight and new interior features, the demand for panoramic glass is constantly increasing. They visually expand the space, bringing together the room and the surrounding landscape. Pay attention to the photo of the design of the loggia with panoramic glazing, and you will understand what is at stake. This room looks completely different, it seemed to play with new colors, breathed new life.
Design balconies with their hands
important step in setting up the loggia have interior walls, ceiling and floor, which can be done by hand. It is performed by various materials. It can be wood, plastic or lining. The choice depends on your desire and material possibilities. The most expensive, but the most eco-friendly material is a tree, it will look solid and tidy. PVC panels are very popular and durable material. They come in different colors, patterns and textures. Panels are harmless to human health, retain heat and do not allow moisture to pass through. You can do by gluing wallpaper, apply plaster or paint the walls with paint. The ceiling is lined with lining, plastic, just whitewash or make hanging. The best place to put the floor from Euro-boxes is wooden plates from different types of wood.
To illuminate the loggia, electrical wiring is better done hidden. The choice of lighting fixtures depends on the purpose of the loggia and your tastes.
Photo Design loggia
Our article provides an extensive gallery where photos can be found with many suggestions, ideas and design style loggias. The presented photos will help you to gather ideas and create your own unique design.