Tired of boring design sex? You want to impress all your friends and relatives? Then you come to the aid of this simple way to the floor design of the coins, which have already won many hearts all over the Internet.
Paul, made by hand from coins
Step number 1. Assemble everything you need for work
- Transparent epoxy resin.
- 2 buckets.
- Coins. This may be as antiques, as well as usual.
- Black grout.
- Protective items: gloves, clothes, glasses.
- Scraper with rubber nozzle.
Materials and tools for decorating floor
Step number 2. Formation of a new design
- In the beginning, you need to clean and disinfect the floor. Only then can you begin to design the floor.
- Apply a thin line of glue on the treated clean floor, and then start to lay on his coins. Note that you need to take a comfortable position to work, because the process is very long
- To continue to stack coins to completely cover the surface.
- Vysohnul to glue, it is recommended to leave 1 whole day.
Step number 3. Processing grouting
- Cover the coin with a scraper with rubber gloves black grout. It should be in all the spaces between the coins.
- Allow the mixture to harden, and then remove the excess tissue. If you want to give the coins vintage look, you do not need to rub them strongly, as grout serves as the abrasive material.
- Leave the floor to complete solidification of the grout, and then vacuumed to remove excess material.
Grouting procedure coins
Step number 4. Calculation of the required amount of epoxy resin
- First you need to calculate the floor area. Two millimeters - is the minimum recommended thickness for the floor, covered with coins.
- Wear gloves, goggles and special clothing for the safe operation of the resin and to prepare a bucket 2 for mixing.
- Further, as the need to separately calculate the required amount of epoxy resin and hardener to it.
- In the first bucket to mix all the components of the epoxy resin and mix thoroughly. A second bucket pour the resulting mixture and stir. But there is a certain limit - no more than 5 kg of resin at a time. If you need more material, it is necessary to repeat the procedure again.
Calculation of the required amount of epoxy resin
Step number 5. Application of an epoxy resin and its distribution
- Pouring resins produced with the farthest corner. To help it spread, it is recommended to distribute the resin using a blade.
- If the gas bubbles formed, although this is very rare, then remove them with a hair dryer.
- After the previous procedure you must leave the floor, covered with an epoxy resin to complete solidification.
The distribution of epoxy resin
Shovel - a great tool that will help you when using resin
Step number 6. Assessment of the work done
After complete hardening epoxy resin you will witness a fantastic sex, similar to the glass, which will be the highlight of your interior. With the help of such technology can be issued not only gender, but also countertop, bar counters, trays, coffee tables and so on.
Funky result of
Today you learned how you can transform beyond recognition, all floor-only with the help of coins. This is a difficult process, but it is very interesting and exciting, which you can do the whole big happy family. If you like to experiment, make sure you try it, you will not regret!
2017-2018. Copying of materials is possible without preliminary negotiation in the case of a direct hyperlink to our website.