The finest finishing materials are certainly produced in Italy. Italian wallpapers or ceramic tiles have always been considered a model of beauty and durability. Meanwhile, not everyone can afford to use Italian products in finishing the apartment, because such a pleasure is not at all cheap. A good alternative to Italy in this case is the Polish tile.
In our country, Poland is perceived more as an exporter of medicines or food products, but this country has also succeeded in producing building materials. For example, goods of the firm "Cersanit", engaged in the manufacture of sanitary equipment and decoration materials, can be found in any large construction store.
Features of production
Poland has been a member of the European Union for more than ten years and, as a result, produces products that fully meet the high European standards.
Polish ceramic tiles are made from local clay. The proximity to Germany and the relative proximity to Italy and Spain allows us to borrow production technologies from these countries, famous for the high quality of their products. The factories producing ceramic tiles use state-of-the-art equipment, so the final product has excellent characteristics.
The low cost of tiles for a bathroom made in Poland is due precisely to the fact that the improved production process allows you to spend as little raw materials and energy resources as possible. Thus, the cost price of the product decreases, and, after it, the market value also decreases. Therefore, in our country we can buy Polish ceramic tiles at a very affordable price.
We decided to decorate the bathroom with tiles in another article. Read and take ideas into service.
Properties and main advantages of
So, ceramic tiles for a bathroom of Polish production, is the optimal "price-quality" ratio.
In addition, it meets all European requirements for this type of product:
- Hygienic .The bathroom is a beneficial environment for the multiplication of microorganisms of varying degrees of usefulness. Increased humidity, condensation on the walls - all this stimulates the vital activity of bacteria. That is why a thorough cleaning of the bathroom, including washing the floor and walls with special means should become a habitual matter. Ceramic tiles, like no other finishing material, help keep the bathroom clean, as it is easy and convenient to wash it.
- Water resistance. Ceramic tiles, which are used in the bathroom, should be ready for constant contact with water, because the condensate, settled on the walls, and the puddles on the floor - a common phenomenon for the bathroom.
- Hardness. For the cleaning of ceramic tiles, aggressive detergents are often used, which contain abrasives that can leave scratches on the surface of the tile. In addition, the bathroom is equipped with a lot of heavy sanitary equipment and household appliances, which, when moved, or during operation, can damage the ceramics. That is why, the ceramic tile used in the bathroom should be quite firm.
- Refractoriness. This property of ceramic tile is actual only for those whose bathroom is equipped with a fireplace or stove. Such interior decorations are usually resorted to by owners of spacious country houses. Refractory tiles must withstand the effects of very high temperatures, while not deforming, and not releasing toxic gases.
- Resistance to chemicals. The bathroom usually stores all the chemistry that is in the house: cleaning products, cosmetics, a variety of building fluids, medicines and so on. Not every covering of walls and ceiling will withstand contact with these substances. Ceramic tiles, however, retain their color and structure after interaction with any chemical compounds, except hydrofluoric acid.
When choosing a Polish ceramic tile for a bathroom, you should consider all these characteristics, and then it will serve you for many years, without losing its original appearance.
Leading manufacturers and their best collections
In Poland, there are several companies producing ceramic tiles, which are famous for the high quality of their products. All these companies have their own history and features, therefore the products of each manufacturer are unique. Consider the most famous Polish companies and their collections of ceramic tiles.
The company "Cersanit" was formed in 1998 and quickly began to conquer the market of sanitary products, not only at home, but also in Europe and the CIS.
According to other sources, this company was born in the middle of the last century, in a small Polish village located next to rich clay deposits, which was ideal for creating beautiful and strong ceramic tiles. Then, thanks to the economic policy of the state, the company was nationalized, and only at the end of the 90s of the 20th century it set off again for free sailing.
To date, Cersanit has several branches in different countries, including Russia.
Collections from the brand:
- "Electa" is made in restrained beige-brown tones. The contrast of light and dark colors allows you to visually adjust the size of the room. Facing and floor tiles are decorated with a classic pattern in stripes, and as decorative elements, a floral pattern and curbs of glass are used. The bathroom, decorated with tiles from this collection, will look really refined and noble.
- "Viking" represents a tile imitating a natural, aged stone. This effect is created due to uneven, as it were, chipped edges and a rough surface of the tile. The collection is dominated by natural, muted tones, and decorative elements are complemented by the stylization of hand-painted.
- "Synthia" is created in several color variants: white, orange, green and purple. The decorative elements used in the collection are decorated with a beautiful floral pattern. Bright, saturated colors will create in your bathroom a special atmosphere, saturated with warmth and joy.
- "Felina" is made in pastel green and beige tones. A thin pattern of intertwining lines avoids monotony and monotony. Restrained, light colors will help to make your bathroom a place of peace and tranquility.
- "ARTE" is the choice of real aesthetes. Cold, blue and pink shades, delicate apple blossoms and a glass border create a sense of spaciousness and weightlessness. This collection is perfect for small bathrooms.
On the next video you will see a tile of Cersanit in the design of bathrooms. Borrow ideas and make your own!
The company "Polcolorit" originated in Poland more than 30 years ago.
Its founder is Italian, therefore the company is positioned as a successor of Italian traditions of quality and beauty.
If the main requirement that you make to the interior is the uniqueness of each of its elements, then you should pay attention to this company."Polcolorit" is engaged in the production of tiles according to the individual sketches of the customer. For example, you can order a tile with inserts of precious stones or metals.
- "Ecco" includes a ceramic tile of bright, but at the same time, delicate fruit shades. The main color is white, which is complemented by orange or green, as well as curbs of different sizes with floral patterns.
- "Gemma" offers warm, noble colors that make the room even more cozy. Muted green, yellow, burgundy and brown shades bring a touch of antiquity and aristocracy. Decorative elements are decorated with a picture of kitchen accessories, so it is more acceptable in the kitchen than in the bathroom.
- "Greta" is available in two versions: light and dark. Tiles can be combined, creating new unusual combinations. Decorative elements are decorated with floral ornaments. This collection is simply created for strict, minimalist bathrooms.
- "Saloni" is made in three color variations: white, black and brown. The tile is adorned with a complex, ornate pattern, which is also presented in two versions: smooth, matte and embossed, imitating forging. By combining different options, you can create truly spectacular combinations and reproduce in your bathroom the spirit of the Middle Ages.
- "Senso" is able to evoke emotion in anyone, because the key design motive here is a funny kitty. This animal, like no other, contributes to the creation of an atmosphere of calm and comfort. The collection is made in a noble, beige-brown color scheme.
- "Styl" for basic colors takes white, as well as juicy shades of red and green. The tile is presented as one-color, and with a simple floral pattern. In the collection there are several types of curbs and a large panel with an image of exotic flowers.
- "Tango" is similar to a dance, in honor of which it is named - the same bright and passionate. Facing tiles, densely decorated with floral designs, are presented in white and scarlet and black and gold. To balance all this beauty is called floor tiles of neutral, beige color.
Paradyz has been on the market for more than 25 years. It quickly began to develop and win the sympathy of buyers around the world. To date, this company exports its products to more than 40 countries. At the disposal of "Paradyz" there are 5 factories, which by the most modern technologies produce not only interior, but also street tiles, as well as a stunningly beautiful mosaic.
Parady's Bernd Collections:
- "Almatea" features a special drawing technique, which gives the viewer the impression that the flowers and lines are moving. You can choose one of the four basic colors - white, beige, brown, dark gray - or combine them at will.
- "Artable" is sure to please the sophisticated natures. Light colors and elegant floral ornament are perfect for a bathroom in a classic style. If you want to play in contrast, then in the collection you will find a black and white cut mosaic.
- "Querida" fully corresponds to its name, which is translated from Spanish as "expensive" or "favorite."The combination of pinkish-beige and lilac flowers looks girlishly gently. Decorative elements are decorated with thin silhouettes of orchids.
The company "Tubadzin" is known in many countries of Europe. In Russia its products are also popular. This company is famous for the wide use of innovative technologies. Collections of tiles, which she produces every year, are very bright and memorable, thanks to unusual design solutions.
- "Color" , really, really colorful. The buyer is given a large selection of rich, juicy colors: several shades of green, yellow, orange, red, purple. The tile in the collection is homogeneous and decorated with a relief pattern, monophonic and painted with an abstract or realistic floral pattern. Experimenting with colors and textures, you can create your own original combinations.
- «London Piccadilly» presents to your attention the fashionable now English theme. What do we associate with London? Of course, these are red double-decker buses, black taxis, the Windsor dynasty and Big Ben. All this, to some extent, is present in the collection: the dominant colors are red, yellow and black, and the decorative elements are decorated with recognizable symbols of England.
Thus, in the sanitary ware market there is a huge selection of ceramic tiles for the bathroom of Polish production.
Manufactured in Poland, tiles are much cheaper than Italian, but in quality is not inferior to leading European manufacturers. The largest Polish companies every year produce new collections of ceramic tiles, which differ in their beautiful and original design.
Polish ceramic tiles can become a real decoration for your bathroom.