in social networks
Selection of kitchen furniture - a process of special importance, because it should be practical, compact and at the same time beautiful. That is why the urgency never lose wooden chairs for the kitchen, harmoniously uniting the classic sophistication and versatility. What are the advantages of furniture made of wood, a specific variety of dining chairs than be guided in choosing the right model? Answers to these and other questions are given below.
Kitchen wooden chairs combine timeless classics, refinement and elegance
1 The features and advantages of wooden kitchens: photo examples of interiors of different styles
- 1.1 Advantages and disadvantages of wooden kitchen chairs
2 Classification of kitchen chairs: photos of various kinds
- 2.1 Chairs wooden furniture: variety of styles
- 2.2 Artsy and unusual design of soft kitchen chairs
- 3 Design features of wooden kitchen chairs
4 Chairs for kitchen Ikea: a wide range of quality furniture
- 4.1 Folding chair for kitchen: features and benefits
- 5 How to make a classic stool with his hands: step by step guide
- 6 Bar stool made of wood with their hands: drawings and working procedures
The features and advantages of wooden kitchens: photo examples of interiors of different styles
Kitchen for most people - is not just a place for cooking, but also cozy place for family breakfasts, home gatherings, and even entertaining. That is why the kitchen furniture should be as functional and practical. As for the chairs, they must first be comfortable and reliable. Despite the wide range of different materials and the high cost of products, namely tables and chairs made of solid wood do not lose their popularity. It's a classic that is not subject to time.
Chairs for the kitchen should be particularly convenient, reliable and practical
In favor of wood as the main material for kitchen furniture show these qualities:
- High performance that manifest themselves in stability to temperature, moisture and mechanical damage.
- The high degree of attractiveness. Even the most ordinary stool with round legs looks very nice in the style of Provence, or country.
- Possibility of various processing, which lends itself to wood, which ultimately allows you to get the furniture in a different styling.
- The tree is perfectly combined with all kinds of finishing materials - from fabric to metal and plastic. This creates added value not only aesthetically, but also in the comfort and ease of use.
- Choice of colors. Natural wood has a different color, to perform an autopsy stain or varnish is enough. Fans of bright colors can choose a favorite color, as the tree can be easily colored and long retains color.
Natural wood - it's a time-tested eco-friendly material that is widely used for furniture
Advantages and disadvantages of wooden kitchen chairs
Thus, the wooden kitchen - a classic with a modern twist. This is manifested in the fact that manufacturers are constantly improving the range. Along with the classic wooden chairs, new improved, and sometimes extravagant design. In this model it is not only the shape and styling, but also the quality of the material, price and functionality.
Useful advice!The maximum number of benefits it has wooden furniture. Products made of particle board and other composite materials are not characterized by so many positive qualities. In particular, the plates are not furniture create an atmosphere of absolute ecological purity, so it can not be used as a complete substitute for objects made of wood.
Since wood is a very ductile material, it easily into any shape
The main advantage of wooden chairs - it is, in fact, the material itself, because the production is based on the purest and environmentally friendly raw material - natural wood. And these are due to the dignity of wooden chairs:
- They pose no threat to health and the environment;
- stability and reliability;
- comfort in use;
- a wide range;
- possibility of independent manufacture or to order on a special project;
- easy care.
wooden chairs They are reliable and easy to operate
Speaking about the advantages of wooden furniture, not to mention the ineffable power and smell, which publishes the natural wood. In addition, the allegedly environmentalists, wood products helps to create a positive climate in any room. Positive verdict rendered wooden furniture and allergy, according to which, it is not just tolerated in the home for people with allergies, and even necessary.
Classification of kitchen chairs: photos of various kinds
Kitchen chairs, depending on its size, subdivided into species.
Traditional chairs in the kitchen with the back. Feet in these chairs have a height of 40-45 cm. Dimensions of the back - from 25 to 55 cm and the seat sizes range from 50 to 55 cm. This is the most popular model, which is usually supplied to the different types of tables. A variation of this type are half-chair, having armrests high wood or soft pads.
Any style of interior design can be emphasized chairs made of wood
Bar stools made of wood. Such models seating area is usually somewhat less, is at a distance of 60-80 cm from the floor. Backrest height - 30 cm. Chairs, in accordance with the title, a near bar counters.
Highchairs. It is a smaller version of the traditional type, designed specifically for children. Models are designed for users increases to 1 m, so have the dimensions: height legs - about 20 cm, seat width - 30 cm.
Depending on the intended use and the availability of additional options chairs are divided into these types:
Bars of wood chairs elegantly emphasize the interior of a modern kitchen
- Wooden dining room chairs with upholstered seat - can include armrests and analogues act lightweight chairs. These models are used in the spacious dining room.
- Wooden chairs for the kitchen with a rigid seat. At no such furniture upholstery. Typically, these chairs are used in rustic or vintage.
- Folding wooden chairs in the kitchen with the back - ideal for small rooms. The main advantage of these models - the functionality, but the disadvantage - the simplicity of execution.
- Stools - the most common and affordable in terms of price option. The absence of the back allows you to place them under the table, so they are suitable as a chair for a small kitchen.
Useful advice!On a chair to sit comfortably, his seat shall have a minimum width of 50 cm.
Wooden chairs with padded seat have increased comfort and a stylish appearance
Chairs wooden furniture: variety of styles
In shape, size and design features of kitchen furniture can fit different styles. Let us consider in more detail the most popular ones.
Classicism. This trend involves the use of chairs, having a massive structure and a rich appearance. They are made from valuable types of wood. Especially beautiful unpainted model. Addition to the structure may be the armrests and legs and back are often decorated with a monogram.
The range of types of chairs is so varied that to find a suitable option for any kitchen is not difficult
Provence. Mainly used white wooden chairs for the kitchen or pastel-colored products. Complement their covers made of natural fabrics with colorful colors. According to the structure is usually a model with high backs. Is massive and simple design.
Country. Original look chairs usual uncomplicated forms with a variety of colors. "Rustic" furniture from the array does not elaborate trim, upholstery simple - from a fabric in a cage or strip.
Modern presented wide range of models of chairs of different shapes, which are of high quality. In their manufacture is used in conjunction with wood metal or plastic. Upholstery neutral, usually of leather or imitation leather.
Bar chairs in the style of minimalism - a rather popular option in modern interiors
Hi-tech - the most progressive style preferred by young people. Interior items mostly made of chrome-plated metal, but can be used and wooden dining room chairs with hard seats, colored in black, white or silver in color.
Pine furniture: elegance and harmony in interior design
Advantages and disadvantages, varieties of pine products. Scope of Use. The combination of style and practicality. Recommendations for the production of furniture.
Scandinavian style is represented by models with white or pastel colors. Padding should be of high quality materials (prefer natural wool and cotton).
Minimalism. Style name speaks for itself. The models differ in the maximum simplicity. The colors correspond to the general interior.
Artsy and unusual design of soft kitchen chairs
The above are the most common types of kitchen furniture, but there are also exclusive options chairs with soft seats, which deserve attention.
Gothic style is characterized by a combination of luxury and mysticism, which involves the use of furniture of dark tones. The most striking example - furniture wood species or dark array of artificially aged material. It can be used as matte and lacquered. Usually it is the wooden dining room chairs with back overvalued type perfectly correct form, supplemented by elements with sharp ends.
Often wooden chairs decorated with ornaments and carvings, which gives them a luxurious and expensive look
Useful advice!Furniture for pretentious styles such as Empire, Baroque or Rococo, must be made exclusively from precious wood and upholstery - from expensive and high-quality fabrics.
Shabby-chic style It is the most extraordinary. The chairs are recommended for this area, characterized by originality, making the interior a feeling of ancient and avant-garde. This may be wooden stools with artificially aged obluschennoy coated with a paint, scratches, faded images. This style usually use bright colors.
Considered the most provocative chairs in rustic style (due to roughness in the design). At first glance, it's sloppy concocted articles of freshly sawn logs and planks. The style is similar to the country. Such furniture is not polished, did not give details of the correct form. Appearance extraordinary products: they are characterized by an abundance of knots, cracks and tree rings.
The interior welcomes expensive dining chairs for the kitchen in the Empire style. This furniture is made exclusively from the valuable species of trees, and precious fabrics used for upholstery. Items are weighted decoration, armrests decorated with carved figures of birds and animals.
For fanciful genres are also such delicate areas as the Baroque and Rococo, the pompous antique and elegant Japanese style.
Design features of wooden kitchen chairs
Kitchen chairs kitchen usually produce the classic shapes and sizes. They are characteristic for almost all models of the structure: include a seat with four legs and attached to the back of it. There may be additional elements - it is side-bar, the bar and the progam. In simplified versions of some of the details may be missing.
Natural wood is suitable for the production of expensive furniture, and for budget products - it all depends on the breed and the treatment process
Seats in wooden chairs have their own classification, they can be:
- frameless, consisting of shield, piece or other materials;
- framework, including a frame made of thin boards, they are used for flexible basis;
- directly located to the back of the right angle;
- skewed having between seat and backrest angle exceeding 90 °;
- ins - usually a soft spring seat, inserted in the frame;
- invoices that are mounted on the side-bar.
Shape seat does not affect the use of comfort, but it plays an important role in the aesthetic field. They may have a different configuration - in the form of a horseshoe, a circle or a trapezium. The seats are flat, concave or convex.
Photos wooden chairs for the kitchen show different structure backs. They have the shape of a rectangle, square, oval, circle or polygon. Separate models are shaped structure. They are flat or curved. Also backs vary in height. Standard distance is the distance from the seat, is 30-50 cm. Over 50 cm - is elongated, and shorter than 30 cm - truncated variants. The backrest can have a decorative filling, continuous, or pass-through rack and pinions design, and are in the form of a lattice.
Modern wooden dining room chairs may vary in shape and configuration
Important!For the stability of the rear legs design usually placed under a certain bias, and the front pair has a wide ranging than the rear.
Chairs for kitchen Ikea: a wide range of quality furniture
Dining room chairs should be comfortable, functional and practical. It is also very important reliability, product durability and their compliance with the styling of the interior. One of the main qualities - it is ergonomic. If in the spacious kitchen can accommodate a kitchen sofa, then for small Khrushchev better to choose a compact chairs. It can be foldable and stackable models. A wide range of products offers Ikea. Wooden chairs for the kitchen of the brand fully comply with all requirements of the above numbered.
IKEA manufactures a very wide range of wooden chairs for kitchens
The range of products manufactured by the company Ikea, very diverse. You can choose the best option for the kitchen any size and style. The range includes hundreds of samples. On functionality and building principle products are divided into the following groups:
- stools, ladders;
- classic models with a back;
- Ingolf chairs;
An important advantage of the company's products is the price Ikea kitchen chairs. Thanks to the clear instructions included with the product, will not be difficult to collect stool or ladder-backed chair with his hands, saving thus on the master services.
Folding chair for kitchen: features and benefits
For kitchens with small footage ideal solution could be deck chairs, characterized by ease and style. Among the products to Ikea this category include Terje model, Nisse and Frode. Terje chairs from wood ideally suited to the style of country music, and can also meet the modern and Scandinavian style.
Lightweight models for the kitchen chairs at wooden legs with fabric seat fit perfectly into such genres as minimalism, hi-tech and fusion. These products are ideal for a small kitchen-studio. At the same time, these chairs are not recommended for large kitchen, decorated in a classic style.
Folding wooden chair - the perfect solution for small kitchens
The main advantages of these models:
- chairs are quick and easy to fold;
- take up little storage space;
- possibility of use as needed;
- Keep the product can be in limbo;
- environmental friendliness;
- easy maintenance.
Speaking about the merits, it is impossible not to mention the disadvantages. Such designs are not intended for people who are overweight. For safety reasons, they are not recommended to become feet. Folding models have a shorter lifespan. If the folding chair is purchased for the child, it is necessary to take into account its weight, to avoid spontaneous folding design.
How to make a classic stool with his hands: step by step guide
The easiest way to buy ready-made furniture, but if in the presence of the necessary tools, materials, certain skills and there is a desire, it can be just a couple of evenings make excellent wood stool. This will require the boards, board, jigsaw, glue and sandpaper. Diagrams and drawings can be found on the Internet.
Basic elements stool: 1 - progam; 2 - legs; 3 - side-bar; 4 - cover; 5 - elements of connection; 6, 7 - nests
Useful advice!For the manufacture of the stool is better to take a special carpenter's glue. It can act as a substitute for PVA and simple, but its adhesive quality is much lower.
The order of making includes the following stages:
- Cutting. In accordance with the recommendations (in the drawings) via a hacksaw or jigsaw parts are cut the desired shape and size. It is desirable to produce paper patterns thereon and produce cutting.
- Manufacturing legs. From a bar having a cross section of 50x50 mm cut out 4 feet length of 45 cm.
- Production seats. Detail Scrollsaw one wide board thickness of 20 mm or narrower of the two. It should match the parameters 38h38 cm.
- Manufacturing and 4 pronozhek drawer side. These parts, as well as the legs, should be four. They are made of thinner beams and planks. On each drawer side and pronozhkami necessarily cut spikes 20 mm for connection.
- Collection structures operate by connecting the tongue and groove. Spikes in the drawer side and the progam is inserted into the slots on the legs. First, connect the parts without glue, to eliminate all shortcomings, then alternately bonded structure.
- Joining seats. The bars between the side-bar is fixed to this part, screws, and their length should not exceed the width of the board.
Driving assembly classical wooden stool
The same principle can be easy to repair the chair with his hands. To fix it is desirable to begin as soon as the chair began to rock to avoid total collapse.
Bar stool made of wood with their hands: drawings and working procedures
Focusing on the production of the above arrangements, it is possible to perform bar stool with his hands out of wood. Feet for this embodiment is made longer than the oversized (compared with a conventional kitchen chair), and the bottom set additional number pronozhek.
Round seat is most often used for the manufacture of bar stools
More popular wooden bar stools for the kitchen are considered models with a round seat. For this design better purchase finished workpiece having a circle diameter of 36 cm and a thickness of 30 mm. In addition, another required wooden circle diameter of 26 cm and 20 mm thick. This piece will serve as the substrate under the seat. For leg segment 4 be cooked boards 30x30 mm thick and 4 short - for the ribs and 4 pcs. stiffeners 30 mm thick.
To build the high bar stools need five pieces of screws of three types:
- 80 mm - for screwing the leg of the seat to a substrate;
- 40 mm - for fixing the seat to a lower range;
- 20 mm - for fixing the stiffeners.
When selecting a suitable chair for the kitchen should give preference to products made of natural wood, as they are more reliable
The assembly process consists of the following stages:
- compound with ribs and legs interconnected crosswise manner;
- fixing the legs to the bottom of the circle;
- fixing seat;
- paint products.
All parts in the joints (except fastening screws) are fixed by means of wood glue. To avoid cracking during assembly, it is necessary to drill holes in the joints.
Useful advice!In the process of cutting the legs need to ensure that the wood had a vertical layout. Thus, the slices will not be formed across the fibers.
Chairs for the kitchen - an important piece of furniture. Therefore, the choice of appropriate models should be approached carefully and responsibly. In particular, we must pay attention to the material. The wood must be of high quality and durable. It is necessary that the construction itself was a secure fit parts. Minimum creaking products indicates low-quality assembly. In the presence of carpentry skills, you can make yourself a kitchen chair. Important factors in the selection of furniture - its practicality and compliance with the general style of interior.