Decorating the house - a review of the most popular choices
Table of contents
1 Embodiments exterior finish
- 1.1 encasing bricks
- 1.2 Stone, ceramic and clinker
- 1.3 Siding
- 2.1 Floor
- 2.2 Ceiling
- 2.3 Walls
- 3 Output
Exterior and interior home can be executed in different ways. This article contains all the most popular design options to date. Choose what best suits your home or apartment.
In the photo: the choice of finishing options depends on the appearance of the premises
Exterior finish of private homes should be not only attractive but also reliable
Embodiments exterior finish
If interior design is done for yourself, the facade is visible to all and it will be judged on the structure as a whole. Finishing options are many, we will discuss the most popular and reliable ones.
Brick - a reliable and durable material
To begin, we analyze the benefits of this solution:
- Durability. The service life of high-quality materials is 50 years or more. Facing resistant to shock, temperature changes and weathering;
- A variety of options. The market offers a huge number of colors and textures of brick, so you can draw the facade as you like;
Each manufacturer has a large assortment of colors and textures
- Ease of use. This liner is not necessary to additionally serve during use. The surface needs no staining, it is not degraded by moisture and temperature changes.
Brick and in 20 years will look great
Among the shortcomings need to highlight the following:
- great weight. Facing markedly increase the weight of the structure, which will create an additional burden on the foundation;
Facing such a house weighs tens of tons
- The complexity of installation. Decorate the facade of the house with his own hands without the skills mason - work hard and very long. And the cost of the work of specialists usually almost the same as the price of materials, which makes the project much more expensive;
To make perfectly smooth clutch, you need experience and a stuffed arm
- High price. Good bricks is worth the money and cheap and does not look good and durability is different. Therefore, choosing this option, you must be willing to costs.
Option combining the two types of bricks looks great
Plus bricks that they can obkladyvat both smooth and semi-circular wall
Stone, ceramic and clinker
This group of products includes a great variety of options:
- A natural stone. It looks great, but the cost can vary in a broad range. For facades used a variety of species - from budget to expensive marble sandstone. Naturally, the variety of colors, shapes and textures is immense;
Make such facade possible only by means of natural stone
- Fake diamond. This option is much cheaper natural, therefore very popular. The advantages include high quality, variety of colors and textures and availability. Stoning is possible as the entire facade and part of it;
Optionally closing the entire facade
- Clinker tiles. Very believable simulates brick or natural stone, but unlike these materials have a low weight. The most important advantages - low weight and just a huge variety of options;
Clinker is very attractive and durable
- Porcelain tiles. A very expensive solution, which is used infrequently. Pros - High reliability and aesthetic appeal. It looks particularly to the non-standard buildings, emphasizing their individuality;
Porcelain tiles are very reliable, but also very expensive
- Photopanel. It is made of ceramic tiles, which is applied to the image. This option is not very common yet, but if you want to turn your façade into a work of art, then pay attention to this type of product.
On ceramics can be applied to any image
Benefits: Relatively light weight, just a huge variety of options and high reliability finishes. This cladding is suitable for capital and walls and ventilated facades.
Facades, lined with stone, looks very solid
disadvantages: The high price of materials, especially when it comes to natural stone, laying the complexity and high requirements for the preparation of the base. Nevertheless, the work can be carried out independently.
The process laborious, but if desired it anyone afford
If you need to insulate the facade, you can use a universal solution: facade thermal panels. Outside them high-fixed clinker, and the bottom layer consists of polyurethane foam. These panels and the easy, and perform two functions: heat insulation and decoration of facades.
This option allows a single step to hold insulation and finish the house facade
This type of finish represented in different embodiments. Let us consider them in order:
|type of product||Key Features|
|vinyl siding It has a very affordable price, low weight and a large selection of colors and designs. It is suitable for any budget objects, it is easy to put your own hands. Neat appearance is obtained, but like a facade is not all.|
|ground siding It was originally intended for foundations, but it can be used to trim the whole façade as a whole. The panels are characterized by high strength, more attractive appearance and a wide choice of variants.|
|metal siding much stronger than vinyl. It is made of steel and coated with a polymeric coating for protection against corrosion. The surface can mimic wood or stone, thereby finishing the houses look very attractive.|
|ceramic siding It made of fired clay and is characterized by high strength and durability. Installation of the panels is carried out in the same way as in standard cases, which is very important.|
|cement siding It weighs a lot more than other options, but its reliability and is several times higher. The connection is performed on the adhesive composition. The main advantage of this solution - low cost.|
|wood siding It is very expensive, because for its production are used solid wood, specially treated. The main advantage of this solution - ecology and natural beauty of wood.|
Finishing private house siding has the following advantages: Low cost of the materials, the possibility of work with your hands, a wide range of product options. Also worth noting is the fact that the affordable price Finish is durable enough and well tolerated adverse effects.
Ease of finishing the facade - the main advantage of this option
disadvantages in this group of products also have it in the first place is not very attractive (especially vinyl siding), as well as poor impact resistance.
The most popular vinyl siding looks very simple
Here a lot more options. We divide them into three groups and consider the best solutions for each of them.
Interior finish has to be beautiful and safe
Floor is best to use the following materials:
- Solid wood Flooring. The most popular solution for today. Everything is simple: natural wood is different eco-friendliness, reliability, and the possibility of repair. The floors are easy to lay their own, if necessary, they can be painted or scrape to completely renovate the surface;
The surface can be painted, and can be coated with a varnish to accentuate the natural beauty of wood
- Parquet It refers to coatings premium. It costs dearly, in the packing is very complicated, but if you need to create an atmosphere of luxury, it fits perfectly. This floor looks very nice, it is possible to scrape to update, which is also important;
Parquet complex in laying so used infrequently
- parquet board It ranked amongst the materials to furnish an intermediate position between the parquet and plank. This option is very similar to the parquet, but is made in the panels, which are connected by special locks at the ends. Products look great and much cheaper flooring, but also below their reliability;
Parquet looks very stylish
- Laminate - one of the most popular finishing materials today. The advantages of this option are many: low cost, a huge assortment of colors, shapes and textures, ease of styling, high durability, simplicity of maintenance. Lay laminate can anyone on the packaging there are always instructions with diagrams on which to carry out the work will not be difficult;
Laminate flooring can mimic almost any material
- carpeting suitable for those who need to close the entire floor with a soft material. This coating is ideal for children to play, it is easy to lay. But it is important to understand that for the carpet you need to take care of and cleaned periodically, it can not tolerate moisture;
Carpet makes floor soft and warm
- Tiles suitable for rooms with high humidity and exertion. This option is highly durable and attractive, you can select the products of different sizes and colors.
Tile - wear-resistant and waterproof coating
This part of the house is very well marked, so its finish should be taken responsibly and choose the appropriate option:
- Plastering and putty used for leveling concrete structures. This variant of the work makes it possible to align the surface quickly and inexpensively, after which she painted in any color;
Perfectly smooth surface looks great in any room
- plasterboard structures allow to align the surface of the ceiling, but you can create a multi-tiered system and make a niche the most bizarre forms. This option is very popular, as it allows to realize almost any idea. The surface is usually puttied and painted in the color you want;
Giposkarton allows you to make a unique ceiling
- Stretch ceiling - a simple and attractive solution that is simple and quality. They put the experts in a matter of hours. You can pull the fabric even after finishing work in the room, the wall will not be damaged, and in the process of mounting almost no waste is produced;
Tensile structures are simple and reliable
Can be combined plasterboard ceilings, this combination looks very original, especially if you are doing niche irregular shape.
Plasterboard and tension fabric can make a very original design
- Ceiling tiles and wallpaper refer to the budget option of finishing. If you need to carry out repair with minimal cost, then use that solution. Operation is very simple, and they can spend even an inexperienced master, which is also important.
An example of a very attractive tiles and baseboards
Decorating the walls - an important part of the process. To better understand this, it is necessary to divide this section into 2 parts: surface preparation and finishing work.
With regard to training, there is a couple of options:
- Construction of drywall constructions. So you can quickly and accurately align the walls and soundproof them;
This option allows you to quickly align the surface
- Plaster and plaster suitable if the surface differences are not very large. Plaster layer removes all of the significant irregularities and plaster is used to obtain an ideal surface.
Stucco allows you to align walls
these options can be used for wall decoration at home:
- coloration - the simplest and most cost-effective solution. The main thing - that the surface is well prepared;
Coloring - a simple process
- Wallpapering - a popular solution to create comfort. The main thing to pick up high-quality coverage and paste it right;
Mural on the wall make it possible to place a photo or picture
- Natural and artificial stone It will help to create a very original interior. The options are many, the main thing to choose the most appropriate;
Clinker is great for many design stylistics
- decorative plaster They allow you to create stunning effects. With their help you can create true picture, or to simulate natural materials. The main thing - to choose the optimal structure to work;
Venetian plaster in the application of complex and expensive, but it gives a touch of luxury to any room
- tiling used in bathrooms, kitchens and bathrooms. This embodiment has an excellent moisture resistance, over such surfaces easily maintained.
Pottery is good because it is not afraid of moisture and easy to clean
I spoke about the finishing options that best proven. You just need to choose the best solution and make it a reality. Videos in this article will help to understand the issue better, and if you do not understand something - write in the comments.