How to choose a built-in closet in the bedroom, not to be disappointed
Table of contents
1 What are called built-in wardrobe and a compartment for which he is so fond
- 1.1 What can be called a built-in wardrobe compartment
- 1.2 What is the secret of popularity
2 Details about the details of the selection
- 2.1 What are the cabinets
- 2.2 What makes cabinets coupe
- 2.3 The layout and dimensions of the modules
- 2.4 for the cabinet door coupe
- 2.5 Tips for design-in closets
- 2.6 A few words about the issue of the order and the assembly
- 3 Output
When the formed abundantly diverse furniture is quite easy to get lost the common man. I'll tell you what constitutes a compartment built-in wardrobes to bedrooms, how to choose cabinet layout and how to correctly enter it in the room.
Such designs are appropriate only in large rooms.
What are called built-in wardrobe and a compartment for which he is so fond
Maybe someone does seem strange, but many people are very vague idea of what is actually a built-in sliding wardrobe. From my own experience I can assure you that because of this misunderstanding are often problems with the selection and purchase.
The four-door construction with mixed design.
What can be called a built-in wardrobe compartment
There are 2 main differences such furniture from all the other similar structures, and both of these differences are seen in the title:
- Let's start with the first word in the concept - built shkafkupe. Once built at the beginning is the word, then this design is made for a specific location and then built there. Therefore, to move, much less carry somewhere without disassembling the cabinet can not be, in some extent, this furniture can be regarded as exclusive;
- With closet, as it were all clear, but the coupe-top box, the doors in these structures can only be sliding, hinged or not hinged and sliding it.
The design, built-in niche.
door coupe was invented by an American industrialist John Pullman. In the mid-19th century, this man invented and started the installation of sliding doors, coupled rail cars. After about 100 years, this innovation adopted took furniture makers, and the name does not have to change.
When you meet in furniture stores collected freestanding wardrobes with sliding doors, wardrobes is also coupe, but they are related to the direction of furniture, we are here talking about the built-in structures.
Corps wardrobe with sliding doors.
What is the secret of popularity
In our country coupe fitted wardrobe appeared in the mid-90s, before there were some attempts craftsmen and innovators to do something like that with his own hands, but due to the lack of anything sensible accessories this did not work.
General fashion on the furniture began after 2000, it was then that our people understand that if you install a built-in sliding wardrobe in his bedroom, then you can immediately get rid of a lot of inconvenience, and appreciated all the advantages of built-in furniture.
Exclusive wardrobe with a classic design.
The uniqueness of this furniture is perhaps the biggest advantage is precisely this second cabinet no one else, because this thing is made to order, which means you can choose:
- MaterialFrom which the furniture will be made;
- internal fillingThat is, the location, number and size of boxes, shelves, niches and other required attributes such furniture;
Option internal cabinet compartment filled bedroom.
- The outer design. This includes the number and size of doors, as well as the color and decoration of the facade, plus the presence or absence of mirrors;
- The choice of accessories. It is also quite an important point, depending on your budget, you can select the manufacturer, and therefore the level of quality of all sorts of drawers mechanisms, suspensions, fixtures, and other things, and it is from these little things are most dependent on the durability, reliability and ease of use furniture.
Pull-out accessories for the built-in furniture.
- Functionality. Setting shkafkupe the bedroom can be "downloaded" to most of the things, from clothes and ending with the ladies' costume jewelery;
- savings of space. Modern wardrobes in the bedroom in addition to the traditional functions can be arranged built-in ironing board, different kinds of lights, table and even a pull-out bed. You basically get a compact transformer stocked at your discretion;
Built-in wardrobe transformer.
- flexible prices. It is believed that the price of the built-up furniture, than a body, I am with this fundamentally disagree, since you can select everything, then you can, how to save and "stuffed" your closet most expensive trinkets.
The only real disadvantage of this type of furniture is its attachment to a particular place.
Details about the details of the selection
Most of us on stage watching hundreds of photos on the internet and fashion magazines do not go. For the manufacturer, it's good, because after the words of the customer, "I want exactly the closet" competent master to sell anything.
Wardrobe bedroom with a concave facade.
To you, dear reader, I recommend more scrupulously approach the issue of choice, not to pay too much and, even worse, you do not regret about useless features or hamper boxes in your closet.
What are the cabinets
The overall configuration of a bedroom furniture does not shine particularly diverse, as most of the rooms have rectangular, cabinets can be only two kinds of square and angular, all other options are based on those already two kinds.
- It refers to rectangular constructions all that is embedded between the three walls, two side and back. Often this option is selected owners of small bedrooms and rooms, which have uncomfortable niches in the walls;
Classic rectangular built-in wardrobe.
Still there is a rectangular sliding partitions in addition to its direct purpose function as partition, but they are rare: usually easier to buy a corps wardrobe and move this partition as you wish.
- Corner construction often bought therefore the range is much wider. The reason is simple: a built-in corner cabinet compartment is equally suited for both large and small bedrooms.
L-shaped layout of the built-in furniture in the bedroom.
- L-shaped layout It provides for the installation along the adjacent walls of the two sections that are connected in the corner. Often this multifunctional transformers with built-in bed, a desk, and so on;
- Triangle. For small bedrooms, relevant triangular structure, is when one of the corners cut off direct front panel. Triangles are relatively simple to install, and cost is not expensive;
Option triangular built-in design for the bedroom.
- trapezoidal cabinet it is quite cumbersome design that requires a lot of space. Those who put such built-in wardrobes coupe in the bedroom usually do one small wardrobe little room;
Option trapezoidal design built with mirrored doors.
- radius design look great in large bedrooms, they give the room a special shine and originality. But be prepared for the fact that both the convex and concave radius faceplates will cost you a pretty penny.
Corner cabinet with a radial curved facade.
What makes cabinets coupe
natural wood. Naturally, the prized above all other materials, the cost of such cabinets several orders of magnitude higher, so order them not so often.
There is one trick: instead of natural boards can be ordered from the closet furniture boards. Such panels are glued board coated with veneer.
Sliding shutters Facades from a natural tree.
You can do it even easier to order veneered MDF or chipboard.
On the face of this cabinet is not distinguished from furniture made of wood, and it will cost quite reasonable money.
Chipboard. Laminated chipboard - the most affordable option, you will not find cheaper. Now the quality of the material is quite decent. In most cases of such plates is an inner frame cabinets, it is reasonable, as for the front panel in any case, nothing can be seen.
An inner frame structure of chipboard.
Although the facade chipboard looks just as good. If the budget is limited, it will be for you the best option, but these panels need to borrow from a good producer would otherwise smell chemistry eroding more than one month.
. In Europe, chipboard furniture is completely prohibited, as in the production of formaldehyde used. We have no such restrictions, health standards allow. To trust a moot point, then decide for yourself
There have to warn you ,.
MDF. Plates cost not much more expensive chipboard, but they are completely environmentally friendly and safe, and the appearance of them will be more impressive.
Cabinet made of MDF, decorated with oak.
Tempered glass. Relatively inexpensive and yet highly original material for facades. Price is dependent on the level of processing of the material, one thing matt using panel sandblasted and quite another to make a mirror or put the original pattern.
Facade panel of frosted glass.
The most popular course is the mirror, transparent facades are not the best option, but frosted or colored glass looks great.
For internal glass filling is rarely used, and there are such cases are quite expensive. I do not see any reason to make the internal structure of glass, and if you need an eco-friendly material, it is easier and cheaper to use MDF.
Openwork glass with an insert of veneer MDF.
The layout and dimensions of the modules
In the interior layout has several mandatory units that are present in most cabinets coupe. Their distribution is a matter of private, for convenience, I have placed in the article are some common options you can choose any of them or come up with your own.
Modules for cabinets.
- Unit for outerwear. Typically, the width of the block is around 1 m. Height, of course, depends on the average growth of other tenants, but as a rule, it makes about one and a half meters;
- Block shirts, blouses and other similar things that are hung on trempelya or how people say hangers. Often these things in the family a lot, so there would be reasonable to make the block or greater, or make it as high as for outdoor clothing department, but to mount the 2 intermediate beams (Hung);
Design and ironing board.
- Kohl is a sliding wardrobe in the bedroom, we can not do without the unit with shelves for linen. Often in the same block is set a few drawers, but that's not necessarily a package drawers, if any is needed, can be mounted and a separate module;
A two-piece embodiment arrangement.
- Top near the ceiling is a shelf for hats or seldom-used items;
- The lower sector is traditionally allocated to storing footwear that is not used at the moment, or for household appliances, for example, a vacuum cleaner.
Three-piece embodiment arrangement.
As for dimensions, the built-in furniture in width can be any, it all depends on the size and shape of the room. In conventional apartments and houses are made cabinets to the ceiling.
Quad layout embodiment.
In rooms with high ceilings making the cabinet is higher than 2,5-2,7m simply makes no sense. Although I have seen cases of 4 m in height, but there have been installed ingenious and very expensive lifts.
Available sizes of modules.
The depth of the modules ranges from 40 to 60 cm, this size has to be added on the order of 10 cm mechanism for sliding doors, for a total maximum of 70 cm.
These dimensions are optimal, believe me, more or less is not worth doing. Even in the trapezoid and curved cabinets, which are put forward inside the room and a half meters, shelves and modules made by the above standards.
The inner shelves, especially upper and lower very convenient to make a metal grating (honeycomb shelves) Firstly, they are transparent and can be clearly seen the things that are there, and secondly on the grid shelves does not settle dust.
Cellular shelf for shoes.
for the cabinet door coupe
In theory, it is believed that the door to the closet coupe should be no wider than 1 m, but in practice such broad sash is very inconvenient to use, plus a heavy sash can lead to rapid failure mechanism opening. I recommend doing the door no more than 70, a maximum of 80 cm.
Ideally, for each section in the cabinet should be done his door, but even if you have installed 2 wide section of the facade is better to put the system out of 3 doors. Believe me, the two-door design is very inconvenient to use. Install more than 3-fold can be less - desirable.
Facade with three glass sliding doors.
But the most important thing is the quality of the door sliding mechanism. Such mechanisms are roller and monorail.
- Roller mechanism. At a cost cheaper. Meaning that the wheels are installed on the casement (rollers) that move inside a special recess in the metal rails;
Roller mechanisms for sliding doors.
- Monorail. It is more reliable and secure system. Such a design is protected by a special casing, and when moving the flap can not be ejected, and most importantly, the monorail breaks much less often.
The monorail system of sliding doors.
But not enough to choose the type of mechanism for sliding doors, you need to still wonder what the wheels are set in these mechanisms and what made the guide:
- The wheels are of three kinds, metal, plastic and plastic with a metal rim. The best types of metal, followed by wheels with a rim and plastic rollers are on average no more than 3 - 4 years;
- The guides are made of steel and aluminum. Steel rods are good, and I always recommend it to take them, but they are noisier and they look not so gracefully. Aluminum looks nice and is more expensive, but now too many fakes of the so-called silumin, plus it wears out faster.
Original steel guide for sliding doors.
Tips for design-in closets
No less important to correctly enter the sliding wardrobe in the bedroom, because in case of an error, this expensive thing will look in your bedroom, like a bull in a china shop.
Some designers recommend to do a massive furniture in dark colors, ostensibly so it will look more solid and thorough. The living room is usually works fine, but the bedroom need to be careful.
The facade, decorated in dark colors.
Dark colors tend to absorb visual space that will be detrimental to small spaces. If you do decide to take this step, the walls need to make light.
The most win-win situation is the light, pastel range. Salad, light beige, light green and the like tones are neutral and do not strain the human psyche.
Bright wardrobe Champagne.
Bright red and burgundy derivative are considered aggressive, exciting colors in the bedroom and, moreover, in large areas such as the facade of the cabinet compartment they should not be placed. Do not forget, this room is designed for relaxation, creativity is best left for the living room or office.
Built-in furniture with bright accents.
If you are concerned about your weight, the warm colors such as orange or yellow you also will not work with this bedroom you constantly condemned "hunt the refrigerator." A good solution would be cool shades of blue or pink.
Warm colors in the interior of a bedroom.
Built shkafkupe - this is a big and important part of the interior of the room, and it should be in harmony with the rest of the objects, as well as the walls and ceiling. The best option when the cabinet color of the facade echoes the color of the floor or walls.
If so do not work, then the color of the facade must correspond to the color, and in an ideal and backrest material beds and bedside tables. So you'll have a single set. In an extreme case, the situation may save the textiles, ie curtains and bedspreads.
Bedroom interior in cool tones.
Extremely desirable that a compartment built-in wardrobe was the same color as the ceiling. Any budding designer will tell you that this feature is not very good taste.
A few words about the issue of the order and the assembly
For the hosts there are 2 of the most important stage - is an issue of the order and acceptance. Even if you have a clear scheme of your future cabinet, be sure to talk with gager, if he is really an expert, he will adapt your scheme under specific conditions.
Detailed assembly instructions embedded rectangular enclosure provided by the manufacturer.
How would you not extolled plastic, but sliding the guides to the boxes, as well as various pantographs or traveling trouser hangers must be metal.
All the conditions, materials and dimensions should be clearly spelled out in the contract. In addition, a solid company, confident in the quality of the goods, would not ask 100% advance payment, initially you pay only the cost of material, everything else in fact.
An example of the quality certificate for cabinets coupe.
I am sure that now you will be able to competently select a good sliding wardrobe in the bedroom. The photo and video This article contains additional useful information on the topic. If after studying the questions remain, please write in the comments talk.
Photo printing on the front closet compartment in the bedroom.