The design of the living room with two windows (30 images): furniture, decoration of window designs, colors and decorating walls
Table of contents
- 1 If the room is small
2 The design of large living room
- 2.1 Furniture
- 2.2 window Decor
- 2.3 Color spectrum
- 2.4 decoration
- 2.5 Shine
- 3 Summing up
- 4 Photo Gallery
The design of small size of the hall can be a problem, especially when there are two windows. In this article, we'll show you how to design a living room with two windows can correct the shortcomings premises plan.
If the room is small
Starting work on the interior decoration a small living room, careful not to cross the boundaries in the arrangement of furniture and the use of color. Too much furniture will transform the room into a cozy intimate and dark colors will reduce the already small space.
Basic design rules:
- Before you begin, you need to completely clear the room of furniture, decor, paintings, curtains. It will look at the room from a new angle.
- The color of the ceiling should be light. A rigorous approach interior design of the ceiling made in white, to warmer - ivory or vanilla.
- Using the color of the ceiling as a guide, paint the walls in light, neutral tones. by using brighter colors to focus on one of the walls, if desired.
- Windows should be part of the design space, so use a bright light curtains. If you need a sense of privacy, add curtains blinds.
- Leave only the most necessary furniture. The main subject of the living room - a sofa. It can be placed between the windows or in front of the wall. By placing the sofa, set up chairs and tables, creating a "conversation area".
- To visually expand the space, hang in front of windows of a large mirror. It will increase the area visually and add light by reflection.
Tip! Two windows often can be found in the halls of a large area. Typically, these rooms have a disproportionate elongated projections. Solve the problem can split into two different areas of the functions of the by partitions or screens.
The design of large living room
Hi-tech design room with two windows
If you are lucky enough to be the owner of a large living room with a couple of windows, choose a modern high-tech style.
It is based on an artistic reinterpretation of modern technology.
Characteristic features of hi-tech:
- bold decisions,
- designed shapes and proportions,
- Use of natural materials (metal, glass).
You will approach the high-tech, if you are inherent:
- lack of desire for family comfort,
- rare stay at home.
Interior living room hi-tech demands:
- The use of metal partitions, armored doors.
- Isolation beams, metal constructions, partitions.
- Use plastic fittings, and glass.
For high-tech suit monochromatic furniture of simple forms. Especially good modular sofas. Ideal author's works: plastic chairs and tables, glass cabinets. By the way, you can perform the design of furniture with his own hands, if you have a design impulse and desire.
Window-style high-tech does not use heavy curtains and tulle, only shutters.
The color scheme of the classic, limited: sand, beige, white, light gray, cream and black.
High-tech does not tolerate moldings, murals, painting. Decorative finish of the walls with their hands should be carried out in neutral colors and decorate a black and white framed photographs of metal or abstract paintings.
Style does not tolerate in its interior tablecloths, soft blankets, napkins or colorful rugs. If you so need the carpet, choose a one-color cover with a large pile.
The interior of the hall hi-tech perfectly complements light recessed luminaires and halogen lamps. Look to string lights and tensioning systems. Using light can be zoned space, allocating significant detail.
Remember, decor items and accessories should have a clear geometric forms, to be practical, to have metal parts. And there should be enough!
Examples of the basic elements of the design of high-tech
Use our tips and then design a living room with two windows will be a unique and original!
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.