Zoning of the room - the basic principles and methods of implementation
Table of contents
- 1 What is zoning and why it is performed
- 2 Basic Rules
3 variants of the zoning
- 3.1 The use of additional architectural structures
- 3.2 The use of furniture
- 3.3 Using finishing
- 3.4 Zoning decorative elements
- 4 Output
You do not fit the standard solutions space is divided into functional areas? Or your living conditions do not allow to implement them? Want to know how to make the zoning of the room with his hands? I'll tell you how to do these tricks so you can repeat them on their own, and supporting them with photo examples.
Zoning allows harmoniously design the interior space
What is zoning and why it is performed
Zoning rooms - a visual division of space into separate functional zone. This technique allows you to organize the interior of the room and use the space most efficiently.
Differentiation allows you to separate the recreation area from the living room
Zoning may need:
- for a room partition in the living room and bedroom in a studio apartment or a studio apartment;
- for a large bedroom - division into rest zone and an office;
- for kitchen - separation of the cooking area and dining room.
Without zoning does not do any one studio apartment
Sometimes parents have to distinguish between the nursery to the little family, who have to share a room feel comfortable. This is especially necessary if children of different sexes.
Zoning nursery allows kids to feel in the room more comfortable and cozy
By means of differentiation can be made of the space optical correction. For example, well-zoning of the room, you can visually enlarge it or make it more symmetrical.
Zoning allows you to visually increase the space or adjust the geometry of space
Consider the basic rules of the room Zoning:
- Refer to the geometry of the room. If the room has a rectangular shape, do not share it along, as a result, we get two separate narrow band.
In distinction rectangular areas is performed only across
If the room has low ceilings, zoning need to do so that the room did not seem to be even lower. Therefore it is necessary to abandon the solid walls from floor to ceiling;
In rooms with low ceilings do not use partitions from floor to ceiling
- Do not separate window. Separation of the window wall will make the room visually "cut". It will be in the uncomfortable;
In a small room using a minimum of parts
- Use a minimum of items in a small area. The smaller the area of the room, the laconic should be its interior. Therefore, the distinction between small rooms is better to carry out without additional structures;
Zoning space must be practical
- Do not forget about practicality. Differentiation should not interfere with the movement of the room, to complicate access to furniture, etc .;
- Do not use a large number of architectural elements.
Three-dimensional design will allow an advance look at the result of a design idea. Price development starts from 500 rubles per 1m2.
variants of the zoning
Consider ways of zoning:
The use of additional architectural structures
Zoning with additional structures is a basic technique. As designs are usually used:
- Poluarki and archways. Are structures arcuate shape. Their main advantage is that they practically do not take up floor space.
Poluarka saves floor space
With the help of poluarok and arches can be slightly outline the division of the room into zones or even its fully delineate;
The barrier may be the most unusual shape
- stationary partitions. They are solid construction, but, unlike walls, only partially block the room.
The partition-shelf - a stylish and practical solution
I must say that stationary partitions do not necessarily have to be rectangular. Often designers decorate the interior sculpted designs. Moreover, the barrier may comprise shelves, a built aquarium and other decorative elements.
A large aquarium is not only an ornament walls, but also an emphasis in the interior
Typically, partitions are lightweight construction, made of plasterboard. An interesting solution is glass partitions formed by stained, especially in small apartments;
Due to such a tempered glass partition is absolutely safe
Screens. As a rule, used not only for zoning, but also review the restriction.
Mobile partition Japanese-style folded and removed if necessary
If necessary, fold the screen, and do not interfere with the movement. Also recently very popular sliding screens that serve as a good alternative to a permanent partition.
Translucent screen visually practically does not take space
In general, the screen - a practical solution that can be used in any environment, regardless of its style;
Sliding screens help hide bed in the studio apartment from prying eyes
Podium can also serve as an additional place to store things
- Podiums. This method makes it possible not only to divide the space into zones, but also bring an interesting modern design ideas.
High podium is suitable only for rooms with high ceilings
In the construction of the podium is important to remember about the convenience and safety of movement. It is not necessary to build a high podium in rooms with low ceilings - platform height of a few centimeters is enough.
The use of furniture
To distinguish between the individual functional areas, you can use the furniture. Ways to implement this idea, there are infinitely many.
Rack solve the problem not only delimitation of the room, but also the storage of books
Most often used for these purposes the following pieces of furniture:
- The rack or cabinet. This method may be called a classic embodiment zoning - bedroom zone is fenced off from the living area, however, there may be other embodiments;
Sofa help you separate the recreation area from the workplace
- Sofa. With this piece of furniture can be made zoning in the living room, separated from the rest zone of another functional area, for example, a study;
Bar table - a popular food item zoning
- The bar counter. It is used to separate the kitchen area from the living room in the studio apartments.
Element for zoning can also be a kitchen
In addition to such traditional ideas, you can use more original solutions. For example, the division looks interesting room with the help of supports for flowers or vines.
The use of wallpaper with different patterns also allows to allocate separate room area
In small apartments, where there is little space for all kinds of construction and additional furniture, the best solution is zoning using finishing materials.
Consider two variants of this procedure:
- The use of different colors and patterns. The essence of this method lies in the selection of zones with different colors walls, floor or ceiling. In this finishing materials are used in different zones of the same.
Wallpaper with different patterns can be used for a child's room Zoning
Thus for dividing the room into zones wallpaper can be used in different colors, but with the same pattern, and vice versa - with a different pattern, but the same color. Of course, such a method can be realized using ink tiles or any other decorative material.
Figure sex can also serve as an element of differentiation of the room
This technique can be used on the walls and on the floor. For example, highlight the area to help a different way of laying laminate, parquet or tiles;
Zoning finishing materials allows you to save space in the room
- The use of different finishing materials. Most often, such a solution is used for flooring materials.
Allocate a separate area can not only trim the walls or the floor, but the ceiling and trim
For example, the kitchen can be used on the floor tiles, and the room - laminate or coating. The joint material in this case is the boundary of two zones.
Border Mezhuyev materials can be decorated backlit
Of course, different finishing materials can be used on the walls. Most often, designers combines painting with wallpaper. It can also be used liquid wallpaper, decorative plaster and many other materials.
finishing color must be combined with each other
In one room, the colors, pictures and decoration materials should be in harmony with each other, even if they are located in different areas.
Curtains - is a good alternative architectural elements
Zoning decorative elements
Trendy recently reception - zoning in the room by using decorative elements. As a rule, are used for this purpose:
- Japanese curtains panel;
Curtains and blinds must conform to the interior space
This way you can carry out the division of the room into a bedroom and living room. Often, curtains or drapes are used to mask part of the premises. It can be a library with open shelves.
Japanese curtain panels can be used not only in the eastern interior
For decorative elements for differentiation can be attributed, and lighting equipment to illuminate the individual functional areas. For example, to zone the room can be used:
- Table lamps;
- floor lamps;
- Spot ceiling lights;
- LED strip.
lighting devices generally used as an additional method of zoning space
Here, perhaps, and all instruction room differentiation into separate functional zone. Finally, I note that all the techniques can be combined at their discretion described above. For example, in addition to architectural design can use different finishing materials and lighting devices.
In the photo example of the implementation of all four methods simultaneously zoning
Now that you know how to perform zoning of the room into a living room and a bedroom or living room and kitchen. I recommend to view the video in this article. And if you have questions - write comments, and I'm happy to answer them.