Glue for wallpaper vinyl on a paper basis. Selection and especially for paper coating compositions
Table of contents
1 Tips for Choosing
- 1.1 Criterias of choice
- 1.2 Classification
- 1.3 Rating
- 2 Composition for paper coatings
- 3 Glue for non-woven fabrics
- 4 Operation "liquidation"
- 5 Total
Anyone who has ever once in my life participated in the repair, agree with the words that every detail is of paramount importance. Especially if you are busy pasting wallpaper. About how to choose the glue to wallpaper vinyl on a paper basis today in our article.
Because of its quality and compliance with Food Technology, will depend on the durability of the coating.Why it is important to the quality of the adhesive mass in decorating the walls with his own hands? It affects how neatly and tightly sit on the wall paintings.
Tips for Choosing
EXAMPLE universal composition
Criterias of choice
- In the first place, look for wallpaper adhesives based on non-woven in accordance with the type of coating, their weight and the material from which they are made.
- It is also important to take into account the wall structure, its humidity, the material surface and the temperature.
There are only two main types of wallpaper composition. It can be presented in dry form or as a liquid that can be immediately applied in practice.
Dry adhesive for vinyl wall coverings based on non-woven comprising cellulose and various additives.
Note! One of the main rules of compounding - density. It will depend on the thickness of the material, which you plan to finish the surface of the wall or ceiling. If you have purchased a ready-mix (the second type), apply it to the surface immediately.
The mixture is also subdivided into universal and special.
- 1st place. Clay EXCLUSIVE has a good sliding ability, but quickly grasped. After drying, it becomes transparent. Components EXCLUSIVE NON WOVEN: methylcellulose, modified starch, special additives.
- 2nd place. Methyl Nonwoven Ultra Premium. Besides standard methylcellulose comprises polymer adhesive components that enhance adhesion. Thanks to this fabric a great lie on the limestone, concrete surfaces, cork and drywall.
- 3rd place. QUELYD is based on a modified starch, antifungal and bactericidal additive components. Such structure requires a careful surface preparation.
- 4th place. Pufas has a special reinforced structure, so it is suitable for glass fiber and nonwoven fabric. It adheres well and does not require complex preparation of walls, transparent after drying. When gluing fabric perfectly joined by good sliding quickly seize and hold great on the surface.
For beginners, we recommend suitable adhesive Pufas indication, the use of which will not miss a single portion of the wall of the substrate composition.
Composition for paper coatings
If you purchased the paper webs, choose any universal mixture. This type regardless of price, quality and reliable.
Apply the composition special brush
If your room is increased humidity, get a mixture containing special tools that can in time to prevent the process of the emergence of the fungus. Remember that sticky non-woven coverings requires certain conditions.
Glue for non-woven fabrics
If you want to decorate the walls of your room on the coated non-woven backing, you need a mixture of vinyl or non-woven fabrics for the CLEO.
For other heavy coatings can buy special mixes which contain various additives, which do not allow the fungus to appear. This composition has a very good adhesive capacity.
For velours, textile or steklopokryty can use dispersion composition, which is suitable for vinyl and canvas for painting. Its main advantage is the increased durability and resistance to moisture.
Often glue leaves traces on the outside webs. How to eliminate the problem?
To do this you will need:
- soft cloth;
- warm water;
- stain remover.
You need to dial the warm water in a spray bottle and spray it in a place where the poured composition. Wait wetting surface and gently wiping with a soft cloth. Do not overdo it! If the thin fabric, you can permanently damage them.
If the adhesive has not yet had time to harden, try as quickly as possible to remove it from the surface, and wipe a damp cloth place.
There is also a special stain remover, which allows to remove unsightly stains from the walls.
- Paste Dr. beckmann;
- Udalix Ultra.
Approach to the selection of adhesive with special responsibility, consider the recommendation of the manufacturer and the type of wallpaper surface.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.