How to glue non-woven wallpaper (photo 42): preparing the adhesive, paintings, sticking and smoothing canvas
Table of contents
- 1.1 Preparation of glue and canvases
- 1.2 The main stage
- 2 Features of use of non-woven wallpaper
- 3 Summing up
- 4 Photo Gallery
It is safe to say that in today's market of wallpaper and other decorative materials is no more reliable and varied in texture and drawings coatings than non-woven. For information on how to glue non-woven wallpaper, you will learn from this article.Itself has long been used in the nonwoven industry. Is used it is advantageously to impart additional strength to the tissue, as well as the fixed volume.
- The material is compacted fabric and paper fibers which are bonded various binders.
- Nonwoven characterized by increased resistance to abrasion.
- Fashion to use non-woven fabric is a relatively recently. Its popularity they have gained exclusively for the high-quality performance and sophistication of drawings.
Note! Buying fabric, you can be sure that the process of papering the walls will take place quickly and easily. Sheets did not stretch, do not rush and do not shrink after the glue has dried. Help hide imperfections surfaces.
Before stick the non-woven wallpaper, determine the final form of the wall, because the coating may have a drawing or suggest further staining. In the second case, you need paint and colorant acquisition.
Non-woven wallpaper glue on the ceiling and can be
For information on how to glue non-woven wallpaper meter, we'll continue.
Preparation of glue and canvases
Before non-woven wallpaper glue, adhesives take care of the acquisition.
- EXCLUSIVE NON WOVEN;
- Methyl Ultra Premium;
- Quelyd «Special-Fleece";
- Pufas EURO 3000;
- KLEO Extra Line Premium.
Most often, the adhesive is represented as a powder to be diluted with water. This should be done strictly following the instructions, which is indicated on the reverse side of the adhesive packaging.
Fabrics butt to the previous canvas
If you have chosen a white non-woven wallpaper - like glue them? If the webs are designed should be cleaned before it is completely dry, otherwise the paint at this point is to go to for further uneven color, the label adhesive at the joints.
Typically, a small adhesive consumption. This is due to the fact that it is applied only to the wall. Applied absolutely dry cloth that completely eliminates the possibility of stretching the wallpaper or inconsistencies seams.
- plastic spatula presser;
- tire for trimming;
- rollers for joints;
- a metal spatula;
- wallpaper tire;
- a pressure roller;
Band should be cut at the height of the walls, leaving a small margin (5-7 cm). It is necessary for joining webs, if the latter have a drawing.
The main stage
- Start papering the room should be from the corner. It is necessary to draw on the wall using a spirit level or plumb vertical line. It will be the guide for the first web.
- Apply glue can be normal roller or sponge.
- Watch carefully, to lay down the strip parallel to the previously drawn by vertical lines. When decorating the ceiling with his hands the top of the strips should have a small overlap or gap, which will then be cut.
EXAMPLE wall decoration
- Using a spatula straighten canvas, moving downward from the center to the sides of the strip. Do not let the appearance of air bubbles.
- Then apply a wide spatula end to end between the wall and the ceiling in order to trim the surplus.
- Non-woven wallpaper glue should butt to the previous canvas. If necessary, follow the drawing. The junction should be ironed with a roller.
In the case of the formation of even small "wrinkles", it is necessary to make small incisions masking or office knife, releasing air.
EXAMPLE bright textured coatings
Features of use of non-woven wallpaper
Despite their name, these paintings are not composed entirely of fleece, but only up their base. The topsheet is vinyl. Due to the basics such wallpaper lighter, durable and strong.
Texture fabrics allow to furnish the kitchen with his hands to simulate relief plaster, fabric or brickwork.
If webs are made on the basis of the multilayer nonwoven fabric, the top layer may be corrugated. Such a structure will allow to create the illusion of surround pattern.
In addition, the wallpaper will help you increase the level of sound insulation and fire safety in the apartment.
Non-woven wallpaper glue can be on different surfaces. This panel can be made of solid wood or chipboard, paper, porous concrete, different types of plaster and drywall.
Before you glue non-woven wallpaper on drywall, be sure to prime with the surface of the sheets.
For a more textured putty bases necessary to qualitatively wall. This work is quite fast and relatively simple, but requires certain skills and tools.
Example of the living room in a classic style with non-woven wallpaper
We hope our article has been helpful to you, you now know how to glue non-woven wallpaper meter or classical width.
In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.