Methods for applying decorative plaster (photo 33): surface preparation, and deposition technology stringing
Table of contents
- 1 Some general points
- 2 surface preparation
3 methods of application
- 3.1 pulling technology
- 3.2 spraying technology
- 4 Total
- 5 Photo Gallery
First, methods for applying decorative plaster depends on its species and in this connection - on the consistency.
Some general points
Consider the following factors:
- liquid mass of work is not very convenient, because it can not be further diluted with water;
- material with coarse aggregate - crumb is only applied manually;
- formulations raznofraktsionnoy hard crumb applied manually;
- plasters, and shuts the water less toxic but more susceptible to the adverse environmental effects of the environment.
Remember the more important points, which is spoken by all classes of application of decorative plaster.
- On solid surfaces, plastic, oil paint, polyurethane foam material will dry much longer than stucco or porous concrete.
- OSB, particle board, plywood, wood can warp during operation with a decorative coating, water-based.
- If the base surface has defects that require a thicker layer, and hence increase flow.
- When applying water masses of ferrous metals these may appear on rust stains.
Note! Almost all kinds of artistic plaster have the same duration of curing. Grasp occurs 3-5 hours to dry need to 1-1.5 days, complete curing takes place in 7-9 days.
In the first 48 hours, the surface to be protected from changes in temperature, moisture and damage.
Preparing walls under the decorative plaster does not differ from similar transactions for ordinary plaster walls should be clean, dry and free from dust and have no cracks and large damage.
Tip! Recommended wall progrunovat special structure which will create a layer between the substrate and coating.
The primer will mitigate negative effects of changes in temperature, humidity, and deformation stress enhance carrier layer.
For different types of plaster are available different types of primers. Weak and crumbling base must be processed restorative composition.
Before making decorative plaster, plasterboard treated soil deep penetration. insulating compositions are recommended for GVL and GVLV.
Production of primer layer has several features:
- its thickness should not be less than 2 cm;
- while smoothing down the soil should be strongly compacted, so as not to break the monotony subsequently invoices;
- layer must survive 7-12 days humid moisten it with water two or three times per day.
methods of application
Texture furrows on the decorative plaster
Coverage of different types generated by different instruments. Application technique may require the use of brushes, the embossed roller, trowel, spatula blade.
The most common way of leveling plaster walls - is stretching. Is performed with a trowel or steel float operation goes upwards.
Grater held at an angle of 60 ° to the wall surface. The layer thickness of the material should be correlated with factionalism filler.
When the solution ceases to stick to the tool, it is possible to form the final texture and pattern coating with a plastic float.
A little bit about how to apply a decorative plaster of different types.
- If the coating is uniformly rough texture plaster in the form of densely arranged and the same size of stones formed by small movements in a circle, which are directed in the same direction.
Textures that can be obtained with the structure of "pitted"
- If the coating has the structure "pitted", depending on the movement trajectory and amplitude of the tool can be obtained, vertical, horizontal, cross or circular grooves.
Sand and lime plaster makes it possible to create different types of textures. This is done molding tools.
So, how to make decorative plaster with different textured patterns. Instructions for creating your own hands:
- Wave. In fresh, pre-nipped surfaces made notch. Further, it is wetted with water, and strips superimposed layer solution. The strips can be made straight or zigzag. smoothing the surface waviness attached spatula.
- Boulders. Ground applied color solution with a good ductility. Smooth out his trowel and brush make a tight parting surface. Thus the brush keep at 90 ° to the wall. The tougher it is, the sharper will be outlined boulders.
- Travertine. Tinting solution throws applied in a thin layer on the surface and smoothed poluterom or spatula.
- Furrows. For this billing needed bevel teeth with semicircular shape, a width of 3 cm and a distance therebetween is 1.5 cm. before it is necessary to sharpen the teeth work. On the primer is applied to the movable minimum plaster and then smoothed poluterom. Then the rule is applied thereto and a sharpened bevel part, which is held at an angle of 45 °, are formed furrows. Their shape depends on the configuration of the teeth.
- Shuba. It can be created by spraying, spraying over the net, shaking off the brush. The cross section of cells in the grid should be about 1 cm. Tension on its frame, measuring 1 × 1 m, leaning against the ground and sprinkles the mixture through the mesh spatula. Apply the solution with equal force necessary to obtain a uniform coating.
- A related technology - such application by spraying. The solution was dialed broom, which impinges on the stick so that the composition was sprayed on a wall.
- Cereals. If the liquid is sprayed and an elastic mass formed texture resembling flakes of various sizes and shapes.
- Sponge. A solution of creamy consistency is applied on the primer and attain to the level. To him the selected intervals leans sponge. The mixture from sticking, moisten it with soapy water.
- Terrazitovye plaster can be given a texture strokes. It is obtained from a solution of set fine. The interval after which you can start processing ranges from one to five hours. Toothed texture is formed, which uses a comb.
- Shattered Stone. To obtain such a texture, it is necessary to hammer the tongue in the cured solution. It will cover chipping pieces obtained grooves give grainy coating.
In the photo device for spraying plaster (the price - 52 000 rubles.)
There is another technology of performance of plaster - spray. In this method the composition is applied to the slopes, decorative elements or geometrically complex surfaces.
It serves to increase the aesthetic effect due to the work of art of various factional plasters. For example, for the major surfaces of the composition is selected to 3 mm thick, and on slopes and decorative elements sprayed layer of 1 mm.
Before you apply a decorative plaster with this method, you need to buy or rent a special device.
Spray on one wall should be carried out continuously, starting from the top and following the rule of "work wet on wet". If it is necessary to interrupt the operation, along a line where a decorative layer ends, attach the masking tape. Subsequently causing the plaster, shape its structure and only then remove the tape.
These are the most common and simplest methods of applying plaster art. Before you get to work, be sure to watch the video in this article.