Bathroom 4 square meters, or how to make the bathroom a cozy and comfortable
Table of contents
1 Stages of registration of design
- 1.1 design style
- 1.2 finishing facilities
- 1.3 plumbing type and layout
- 1.4 Furniture
- 1.5 decoration
- 2 Output
In this article we will focus on how to place your bathroom design 4 square meters. I will share with you some secrets that will make the room not only beautiful, but also functional and also cozy.
An example of a modern bathroom design 4 square meters
Stages of registration of design
By the design of a small bathroom need to be integrated. In particular, it is necessary to decide on such moments:
The main stages of bathroom design
Each of these nuances equally affects the final result. Therefore, a responsible and competent approach is necessary at each stage of processing small room.
Small bathroom in style hi-tech
First of all decide for yourself what style of interior design will be a bathroom, as style defines the whole concept of design. Keep in mind that in small bathrooms can be realized is not any style of interior.
Bath Art Nouveau
For example, from the pretentious classical lines have to give up, since they imply the luxury in the design. A luxury - it is first of all a lot of space, which in our case is not.
Small bath in the style of minimalism
However, we can not say that the choice of the design direction is severely limited. In a small room look good almost all modern styles, in particular, is currently popular design options such as:
- Art Nouveau and so on.
Example of a small bath in a marine style
Also at the request of the bathroom can be decorated in a rustic style, such as Provence, or country.
Small bath in the style of Provence
When choosing finishing materials must bear in mind that their goal is to expand the space. Those. 4 square meters bathroom should look visually more spacious than it actually is.
As is known, the ability to visually increase the space finishing materials have light colors. Moreover, it is best to cope with this task glossy surfaces.
An example of the use of tiles on the floor
Considering these points, I recommend using the following coating for finishing:
- for sex - the perfect solution is ceramic tile. This is a practical material that meets all the above requirements. Among the shortcomings can be identified only tiles that it is slippery and cold.
If you want to bath looked more modern, you can use liquid polymer floors. Particularly impressive look three-dimensional floor, which can be obtained at sea or any other relevant topics.
Example of using three floors
I must say that the three-dimensional floor is a great way to increase the height of the room, if the bath is 4 square meters has a low ceiling;
An example of the use of ceramic tiles on the walls
- wall - classical solution is the use of ceramic tiles in light colors. If you want a bright interior, combine it with tiles of bright colors, for example, as in the photo above;
Plastic panels in marine style
A good alternative to the tile panels are plastic. On sale there is a wide choice of design. They can mimic tile, wood or marble.
The original design of the bath with plastic panels on the walls
There are panels with various designs and patterns, allowing you to pick them up for any interior.
Painted walls in the bathroom
Another modern solution - a painting of the walls. However, in this case, their surface is matte. But you can make the walls of any desired shade.
Keep in mind that after the painting will look beautiful just perfect prepared wall. Important data will have to carefully and sand proshpaklevat;
Suspended ceiling in the bathroom
Ceiling - choices of materials for the ceiling there is a large number, for example, you can use the stretch ceiling. It not only looks modern, but is able to protect the room from flooding from above.
Rack suspended ceiling
Also you can use a false ceiling, for example, a rack and pinion, which does not look modern and less effectively than tension. Moreover, unlike the latter, it is not difficult to install their own hands.
An example of the use of plastic panels to the ceiling
Often, for finishing the ceiling using plastic panels, which I mentioned above. Such a solution often does not yield half ceilings in terms of visual appeal;
Vertical stripes will enhance the interior border
To visually expand the boundaries of the premises, you can use vertical stripes on the walls. However, in this case, the room will appear below. Correct this drawback will reflective coating on the ceiling, for example, stretched glossy film.
Finishing materials in the bathroom should be in harmony
When choosing materials, keep in mind that all of them should be in harmony with each other visually. If you are not sure of your choice, create or order a three-dimensional design to to see how it will look newly renovated.
plumbing type and layout
In the bathroom, an area of 4 square meters, you can arrange all the necessary sanitary appliances and even Byttekhnika. Only need to make some tweaks. But, fortunately, the modern market that helps.
Combined bathtub with shower
In particular, I recommend to pay attention to the following solutions:
- bathroom with shower - it is a common bath with shower overbuilt. It is an excellent solution for those who do not want to give any of the bath or from a good soul. This combination saves space in the room for other plumbing or furniture;
Showers with deep trays
- shower cabin with deep tray - we can recommend to people who are used to taking a shower, but also want to use the tub for all kinds of business needs. Such a shower you can use for washing, bathing the child, and many other purposes;
Sink-lily with washing machine
- Sink-lily - it has a special drainage system that saves space under the sink. This allows you to place underneath the washing machine with side loading. And on sale you can even find a set, ie washing machine with a sink, which is ideally suited to each other in size and design;
Cover bidet toilet
- toilet with bidet cover for hygiene - this device also allows you to combine the two instruments.
All of these products make it possible to make a bathroom the most functional and user-friendly with minimum space requirements.
Options for small bathroom layout
If the bathroom combined, install hanging toilet. Such a decision not only looks stylish, but also allows you to expand the space visually.
An example of shell arrangement and the toilet along one wall
I must say that save significant space allows angular plumbing. This may be a corner shower, corner sink or toilet.
An example of the use of open shelves
When choosing furniture, keep in mind that bulky items in the bathroom area of 4 sq simply inappropriate. therefore furniture, as well as plumbing, should be as compact and functional.
Contemporary mirrored cabinet above the bathroom
It is best to solve the problem of placing toiletries in using open shelves. And they are better positioned where they will not take up valuable space.
Glass shelves visually take up less space
For example, there is always a free space above the door. Of course, use the shelves, located so high, it is not very convenient. But to them you can store accessories that use rare.
Example of the cupboard under the sink
Do not arrange the household chemicals anywhere. Separately placed bottles, bottles and boxes create a feeling of clutter in the room.
Bottles with household cleaning products are best kept on a table or shelf
For storing shampoos, lotions and other hygiene accessories that are most in demand, you can hang a mirror over the sink cabinet. If under a sink is not installed washing machine, the space underneath can be used for the storage of detergents, brushes, and so forth. Exceptions are made of glass "air" shell, which is not visually take up the space of the bathroom.
An example of using a large mirror in a small bathroom
Proper use of the decor as well allow visually enlarge the space of a bathroom. In particular, the following solutions can be recommended:
- large mirror - allows you to make the room bright and spacious, in addition, this accessory is a necessary element of the decor in any bathroom;
An example of the use of lamps in the interior of a small bathroom
- sconces and other spotlights - can enhance the interior belongs to a particular direction of design. In addition, the lighting devices will enable to highlight the functional areas as well as corners. It also makes the room visually more spacious;
Original lighting in the bathroom
- lighting - it can be built-in LED strips or in lamps furniture. Unlike conventional lighting devices of the problem is reduced to only space decoration. And their skillful use will allow to achieve interesting results.
EXAMPLE backlight floor skirting
For instance, lighting ceiling plinths allows you to make the room above and get the effect of a soaring ceiling. No less an original look and lighting skirting boards;
Textiles make the room nice and cozy
- textiles - towels, as well as curtains and carpets will make the room not only beautiful, but also cozy. The only thing, Try to all textiles was born in one color, otherwise the room will look too gaudy;
You can decorate the walls with vinyl stickers
- diversify the interior, you can use vinyl stickers on the walls. Large choice of design allow to fit them perfectly into any interior.
A single central lighting device will make room corners darker than the center. As a result, a bathroom will seem even more compact than it actually is.
A large number of the decor make the room cluttered
I must say that a lot of the decor in a small bathroom makes the room cluttered. So use it in moderation, ie, limit to only the most essential elements.
Some bright objects can "revive" the pale interior
Here, perhaps, and all kind of instruction that will allow you to turn a small bathroom in a comfortable full bathroom.
Now you know how better to issue a bathroom in the 4 square meters, and which rules in this guide. The only thing I recommend to view more videos in this article. If you want to clarify anything, come to me in the comments, and I will gladly answer.