bath finish inside the 3 most important aspects in the design of steam
Table of contents
1 Details of registration of various premises
- 1.1 Aspect 1. Recreation room and a waiting room
- 1.2 Aspect 2. Shower / wash
- 1.3 3 aspect. Steam Room
- 2 The choice of wood for decoration
- 3 conclusion
Finishing bath should contribute to conservation of heat
Finishing bath within required to be not only effective for the conservation of heat, but sufficiently attractive. Still room - this is primarily a place to rest, so pay attention to the aesthetic component is required.
When designing the design baths and saunas should be guided by classic, time-tested options. About them and talk.
Details of registration of various premises
Aspect 1. Recreation room and a waiting room
Design baths inside, for that matter, and the design of any room, subject to certain laws. They should be taken into account at the planning stage: so we can advance lay in the design of all the elements, and do minimal effort.
Design saunas and lounges assumes the maximum use of natural materials
All rooms in the bath can be divided into three groups:
- Dry and warm.
- Wet and warm.
- Wet and hot.
Each group is characterized by its own terms, and therefore need to finish them in different ways, using different materials.
If the room is built of logs, it is possible to do without skin
The first group of premises, we provisionally called "dry and warm" include dressing room, dressing room and a relaxation room (sometimes can be combined). When planning the decorating is to adhere to these guidelines:
- Floor - either wooden or tiled. Yes, the dressing room - it's shareware "dry" room, but people fall in and out of the steam room, and out of the shower, and even from the pool to get wet because the floor is required. To avoid deformation of the floor covering, it is necessary to abandon the materials with low moisture resistance (e.g., laminate or cork).
The floor in the waiting room is desirable to equip an additional heating
Solid wood floor is pleasant enough to the touch itself. But when coanda tile highly desirable to lay a floor heating mats or hot water pipe. So, leaving the overheated bath and stepping on a warm floor, we will not feel discomfort.
- Walls sheathe clapboard desirable. Here you can use relatively inexpensive pine board. it is not suitable for steam, because the strong heating actively allocates resin - and in the dressing room will be just right!
The walls are necessary to insulate and sheathe or clapboard or imitation timber
- Ceiling - either suspended (gipokarton / Armstrong), or as steering clapboard. The second embodiment is preferable because the board materials can suffer from moisture.
Humidity in these areas is high, so it pays to take care of the protection of wood
When using a wood finish changing room and rest rooms must be remembered that all of the material should be treated with antifungal impregnation with a moisture components. So we not only preserve the appearance of decoration for many years, but will be protected linings from damage and deformation.
Aspect 2. Shower / wash
The room in which we wash off the dust, dirt and sweat, it is desirable to make outside the steam room. Combined versions are also possible, but they are not so comfortable - so sell them exclusively in a deficit area.
Corner with riser tubes it is desirable to carry out in a separate room
Materials for decoration of the premises must be different maximum moisture resistance:
- Floor - only tile (ceramic, clinker or stoneware). We strongly recommend taking the model with non-slip coating, because the floor is almost always wet, and the risk of getting injured on a slippery tile is extremely high.
On the floor in the bathroom can be placed and a metal screen
Floor heating in the bathroom is not necessary: you can do with rubber mats or wooden flooring.
- Walls - either glazed cladding, lining or plastic panels. To save, you can use the combined variant: the lower part of tile trim, and anything above 1.5-1.8 m is sheathed with plastic panels.
Walls easiest oblitsevat tiles
- Ceiling it is desirable to sheathe plastic installing built-in lights. This option is almost a win-win: moisture in such a decision almost absolute, and it looks quite attractive.
Generally, if the recreation area or dressing room - it's a great field for experimentation, the design of the shower "roam" will not work. So the appearance will depend largely on what kind of tiles and sanitary ware, we will choose.
The original design of shower enclosure: a combination of tile and wood
Conclusion: we want to be beautiful - do not save on materials!
3 aspect. Steam Room
The original design of the small steam
Finally, it should be said about the main room - the steam room. The design of steam inside can be very different, and it is determined largely by two factors:
- room area (depends on how the internal space to be organized).
- Heating type (also important, because the furnace - is a central element of the whole system).
First - about the finish:
On the tile floor in the bath can be placed gratings: not cold, not slippery
- Floor - either tiled or wooden. If we have a Russian bath with a lot of wet steam, it is necessary to lay tile. But in quite a conventional sauna flooring from solid wood: he is pleasant to the touch, and safer (not so slippery).
- The walls and ceiling - Only natural wood. There are no alternatives: steam has high temperature, because synthetic materials simply will not stand and begin to melt with the release of toxins.
A wall adjacent to the heater, preferably non-combustible material oblitsevat
Wooden paneling itself retains heat well. But all the same qualities of thermal insulation lining is not enough, so that the inside and outside of bath should be insulated with materials based on mineral wool and foil film.
The interior space includes the following elements:
Standard variant with shelves bunk
- shelves - a two-or three-level, on a frame made of timber and covered with boards.
Kamenka - the main source of heat and steam
- Kamenka - oven or a fragment thereof, which provides heat and used to produce steam.
- fencing furnace - wooden barrier at the perimeter of the heater. Used to prevent burns when navigating through the steam room.
Such a furnace enclosure, as in the photo, is not only functional, but also beautiful
All of these, as well as other decorative elements may appear differently. Ideas for decorating a bath with your own hands, you can draw on the images selected for this article.
The traditional design of steam
The choice of wood for decoration
As is apparent from the recommendations above, the base material for decoration - a lining of wood. What kind of wood is best to sheathe the walls of the bath?
|Illustration||Material and features|
It contains a large amount of resin, therefore not suitable for steam - will "cry". It is better to use it for the changing room and rest rooms.
Versatile finishing material for steam rooms and saunas. It tolerates changes in temperature and moisture over time acquires a noble shade.
Cons - expensive and difficult to find a bunk.
Another traditional option for the walls in the steam room. Different strength and durability, and the characteristic bitter flavor goes out quickly (although many like it).
Soft wood, which requires careful handling: if you do not wash, then a year later sheathing covered with yellow streaks.
Plus it is a pleasant aroma when heated.
In some regions, it is quite cheap because used as a basic material in the design of steam rooms with their own hands. The wood is dense and strong, due to the presence of gum is not deformed and does not rot
premium material (corresponding price). Difficult to handle, but it looks very nice, and is almost always.
In addition to these materials in the design of saunas and baths you can use cedar, ash, birch, spruce and other wood - each of them has its own peculiarities.
Finish sauna inside must obey certain rules, but if you study tips and video in this article, it will be dismantled in the highlights without a problem. Also, get an answer to any question arising is possible in the comments below, so do not hesitate to ask!