Is it possible to glue non-woven wallpaper wallpaper (36 photos). Cleaning the walls of old wallpaper. Sticker and coloring
Table of contents
1 What is the interlining
- 1.1 Wallpapers of fleece?
- 1.2 Benefits
- 2 Top issues
3 stickers technology
- 3.1 cleaning walls
- 3.2 Sticker
- 3.3 Painting
- 4 Summing up
- 5 Photo Gallery
Every year more and more difficult to choose the wallpaper for the repair of the apartment. Paper and vinyl, bamboo and non-woven, their diversity is able to deceive the inexperienced user.
Each type has its own coating technology stickers and often the question arises whether it is possible to glue non-woven wallpaper wallpaper on another type? Let's look together.
What is the interliningAll who are familiar with sewing clothes, knows what it is. A nonwoven fabric made of textile and cellulosic fibers which are bonded binder polymer material, thereby sufficiently durable nonwoven.
And when you consider that the nonwoven fabric is thin enough, we get an excellent material for hardening clothes.
Wallpapers of fleece?
pasting the ceiling
Not quite the right name is confusing. In fact, the non-woven covering not consist of 100% fleece. This material is used only on a solid basis, which is sprayed vinyl.
Owing to this basis, the webs are more durable and lightweight, long service life when decorating the walls with his own hands.
- Vinyl wallpaper with paper-based and harder to have a shorter life.
- based nonwoven fabric coatings do not stretch, shrink or warp over time.
- They are easy to affix and remove from the wall during repairs.
- Often they are bought to create a micro-relief. To paint or acrylic paint dispersed, they can be cleaned and even repainted.
- Invoice is issued is very diverse, with simulation of different types of plaster relief. There are paintings with simulated surround the figure, almost bas-relief.
- Improve sound insulation in the rooms.
- Good breathable, breathe.
- They do not have a part of fiberglass and PVC.
- Increased fire resistance.
The technology depends on where you kleite wallpaper in a new room or in the room with wallpaper.
The most popular questions:
- Is it possible to glue non-woven wallpaper on paper?
- Is it possible to glue non-woven wallpaper on non-woven?
- How to glue non-woven wallpaper yourself?
- Whether pre-plaster wall in the presence of small cracks?
So, the expert answers:
Gluing it is possible on a variety of surfaces:
- wooden panel and particle board;
- paper and cardboard;
- porous concrete;
However, a thin fleece slightly translucent, so it is likely that will see the difference in color, especially in well-lit places. If you do not plan to paint the surface, it is necessary to monitor the uniformity of the color of the wall.
Before mounting, remove the old paint, lined the walls and apply primer. Fabrics based nonwoven allow to remove minor irregularities and cracks. Remember, the higher the relief paintings, the larger the error surface of the walls can be hidden.
Necessary tool for pasting walls
Strongly recommended to apply the new web to the old! Fresh adhesive soak through the pores of the old coating layer will dissolve or soften the old glue layer and bubbles appear which are not smoothed out and disappear after the final drying.
Tip! Old wallpaper is much easier to remove, if you soften them with water. Make regular cuts sharp spatula or knife scratched by frequent strip surface and wet hot soapy water.
It will go even faster if there are available the steam generator. Wear rubber gloves, thread the sleeve into gloves, cover the floor of the water and treat the entire wall.
To operate a special glue. Formulations for paper webs turn yellow over time and yellowed by time, the glue sometimes will not close even painting.
Is it possible to glue non-woven wallpaper adhesive vinyl? It can be practically the same components in these compositions.
Tip! If the glue is made at the seams of adjacent blades, quick wipe with a damp cloth mass. If it dries or is absorbed, this place will be a different shade of paint.
Even if the question of whether non-woven wallpaper glue glue vinyl you get an affirmative answer clearly the following technologies:
- On the canvas the glue is applied, it is treated with only a wall.
- Mass of diluted thicker than for other types of coatings.
- Non-woven fabric can be glued to the roll, without cutting. This reduces the time required. Roll is cut along the boundary of the plinth, then to close the cut edge.
After gluing begin to paint, depending on the design it can be one-color staining or a combination of several colors.
Paints recommended water dispersion or acrylic. Substandard cheap paint can be hazardous to health. Minimum number of layers - two. Paint spray or roller. After drying, can be washed and repainted several times.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.