Cross stitch is a very common type of needlework. It very clearly and clearly emphasizes the interior of any room. But not all kinds of embroidery fit the chosen interior of the house. For example, for the kitchen, a beautifully embroidered black dragon on a huge stone will be out of place. Much more interesting will look like a still life. You can certainly buy ready-made work, but if you work hard and do it by hand - then everything will turn out much more beautiful. With time and experience, the result will be better and better.
- Simple cross-stitch for the kitchen
- Cross-stitch embroidery: kitchen themes
- Cross stitch patterns for the kitchen: coffee
- Master class: how to sew crosses
- Where to draw the crosses
- And materials
- Kitchen cross stitch patterns( video)
- Cross stitch patterns for the kitchen( photo)
Simple cross-stitch for the kitchen
There are various patterns for cross stitching. Over time, when the experience is more, you can and yourself come up with a variety of miniatures. Kitchen themes include a wide variety of topics.
Before embroidering, you should thoroughly prepare.
- Canvas( superimposed and helps to facilitate embroidery, after completion of work, the yarns are then pulled out from under the very threads of the main image);
- Set of threads( a variety of colors are allowed, but before using, it is desirable to extend them so that they do not shed and do not spoil the work);
- Feather frames( experienced needlewomen do without, but for beginners it is recommended);
- Set of needles( they should have their ends dulled so as not to accidentally pierce the main threads);
- One pair of scissors;
- Scheme of future work( in some types of sets the pattern itself was already applied to the canvas, in others the drawing is printed on a separate sheet).
After all the materials have been prepared, you can embark on the embroidery process.
Cross-stitch: kitchen themes( schemes)
Very common types of schemes for kitchens are fruit still lifes, small bottles, coffee. This is also the popular use of gzhel( gzhel - is a Russian folk painting, often used on ceramic products).
Not so long ago the cartoon motifs became very popular:
- "Povaryata" decorated in cartoon style;
- Tea set from the picture "Beauty and the Beast";
- Virtually all kinds of Disney characters;
- From commercials( M & M, etc.);
- Kittens and puppies;
- Butterflies and so on.
There are a lot of varieties, so to speak for every taste. In addition, you can implement your own idea.
For this, the embroidery kit "Riolis" is very convenient. It has all the necessary materials and instructions for them.
Not a bad option will be a panel in which the embroidered pattern will play a key role. Thanks to this combination, even simple materials will become an integral part of the decor, which perfectly fits into the kitchen interior.
Cross stitch patterns for the kitchen: coffee
Coffee is one of the simplest kinds of schemes. But even to begin to embroider a cross, you should know about the little things that will make work much easier.
Canvas itself is not very strong material, so it can crumble. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that all its edges be stitched or glued with adhesive tape or glue. This process will not take much time, and as a result, its edges will remain intact.
The next recommendation is markup. Since all schemes for embroidery are divided into squares( one square is one future cross), it is possible to easily get confused.
To avoid this, you should break the entire canvas into larger squares( 10 small ones).Then the marking is done with simple colored pencils. Then there is a simple sketch of the zone, or rather a contour. For maximum convenience, you can split the threads so that each is separate. For fixing, any handy tools( book, alarm clock, cup, etc.) are used.
Immediately before starting work, the fabric is washed and ironed. Also, you should pay attention to the workplace, there should be good lighting, as this painstaking process gives a good load to the eyes.
After all this, you can start embroidering coffee.
Master-class: how to sew crosses
Basically there are 2 ways of insertion.