Recently, the work with embroidered words or figures is becoming more and more popular. Cross-stitching is one of the most popular types of needlework. It is used to decorate clothes, textiles and interior. For such embroideries, special fonts were invented, which are schemes of embroidering letters with a cross. With their help, you can easily draw a thread in your picture any word or date.
- Beautiful font for cross-stitching: what is it
- Cross-stitch font for the metrics
- Home textile decoration: cross-stitch patterns for the cross-stitch
- Signature of the work embroidered with a cross: Latin and Cyrillic script
- Beautiful fonts for cross-stitching( video)
Beautiful font for cross-stitching: what it is
Font schemes usually explain how to embroider letters of an alphabet with a cross. Usually they are represented by whole sets of one style. These can be fanciful, intricate letters, modern graffiti-fonts, or elegant laconic elements.
The most common embroidery fonts are Latin letters. However, not far from them left and the Russian alphabet, our skilled workers use Cyrillic in many of their works.
Works decorated with Latin elements look stylish and modern
You can occasionally find works embroidered with hieroglyphs, such compositions look very bold and exotic.
The technique of embroidering with the cross letters is quite simple, the main thing is to find a beautiful font and understandable scheme. With the help of such elements you can decorate and make unique any work.
Cross font for the metric
Recently, newly mummified mothers have vied for a metric, where on a beautiful background, the time, date and birth date of the baby are depicted. This picture, not only becomes an ornament of the interior and a reminder by the parent of a happy day, it can be inherited.
A metric is a word that can have different meanings. In this case we are talking about a kind of birth certificate for the baby, where the name, date, date and birth date of the baby will be beautifully embroidered.
Cartoon characters and other elements - this is just the background of the work, and letters and numbers that carry all the information about the child - this is what they order such embroideries for.
For the metric, the beautiful font is of special importance, because in fact, it is the center of the entire exposition
. Background for metrics are usually storks, babies, toys, angels, strollers or cabbage. A more original solution will be the sign of the child's zodiac, executed necessarily in a cartoon style. Another non-standard solution will be the image of all sizes and dates in different parts of the picture, for example, height - near a turtle with a centimeter tape, weight - next to the same character standing on the scales, and the date with time - on the belly of a turtle in the form of a clock.
The font location can also be varied. The main thing that he was the center of the composition. For example, the name, surname and patronymic of the child can be located at the top of the picture, and weight, height, date and time of birth can be scattered throughout the image.
Home textile decoration: cross-stitch patterns for embroidery
Textiles in the house can also be decorated with inscriptions, initials or numbers. Such works look very elegant and noble. Threads for such embroideries should be chosen depending on the interior, for example, for an apartment in the style of Provence lilac flax yarns are suitable, but for a fanciful English interior it is better to choose gold or silver threads.
A gifted embroidered handkerchief will tell you about your love and care better than any words
Embroidery options for textile textiles:
- The initials embroidered on the napkin rings will look very noble and attractive. You can embroider on these rings the initials of family members, or, if a big celebration is planned, you can enjoy napkins and guests.
- Handkerchiefs with embroidered initials will be an excellent gift for your husband.
- Some craftsmen manage to embroider whole pictures with verses or prayers. Such work takes a lot of time, but they look really expensive.
- In the room of twin babies you can embroider the initials of their names on towels, pillowcases and bedspreads. Such a reception will look in the interior of the nursery is very stylish and cute.
Using fonts in the interior is a very good solution. These embroideries can surprise guests and their loved ones.
Signed works, embroidered with a cross: Latin and Cyrillic script
Many craftswomen embroider works on order. To make them individual and declare themselves, you can come up with your own personal signature.
For this you can use both Russian and English font.
To sign your pictures, choose a beautiful font that will also become a decoration of the work
What signature options are especially common:
- You can use your initials embroidered in small letters at the bottom or side of the work. Most often, Russian font is used for this designation of their work.
- The name with the surname, embroidered in English letters, also looks stylish and unusual.
- If you are embroidering in large volumes, you can come up with a logo. This option looks more professional.
The signature of your work is your business card. That's it, you can find customers, so if you decide to make a business out of your hobby, then think over your logo.
Beautiful fonts for cross-stitching( video)
Embroidery of fonts with a cross can come in handy in many works. Examples and samples of Latin and Russian letters are provided in specialized books and magazines, and we also tried to find the most interesting schemes for you. Try to sew on them your name and surname, and you'll see that this is quite simple.