Incredible in shape and content cross-stitch, monochrome free chic ladies download or find in the thematic press can, do not loseIts relevance in the 21st century. Today it is often possible to hear that monochrome technology belongs to the revolutionary trends in needlework. Abstraction, eccentricity, refinement - all these qualities are inherent in the technique of monochrome.
- Cross-stitching in the style of monochrome: features of the
- technique We create a lady in the hat: cross-stitch
- Cross-stitch: comic scheme, lady in the bath
- Original cross-stitch: chic ladies( video)
- Embroidery patterns: chic ladies( photo examples)
Cross-stitch in monochrome style: features of the
technique It's not easy to master, but after reaching a certain level, you always want to try something new. Monochrome cross-stitch has gained its popularity thanks to its versatility. Sad mime, cheerful dog or chic ladies - regardless of the chosen image, the work will fit into the interior of any room. It happens that a simple sketch at first glance on paper, when it is transferred to the canvas, acquires a new sound.
. Researchers studying this technology have identified several of its features:
- The first mention refers to Ancient Egypt;
- In Europe, cross-cutting monochrome technology appeared for the first time in England;
- With the advent of technology in France in the 16th century, among the many needlewomen of popularity, the images of chic ladies were received. This is explained not only by fashion trends, but also by the cult of the female image. He sang, therefore, the artist and specialists in the field of needlework.
Create a lady in a hat: cross-stitch
The first thing to do is find the right canvas. In most cases, in a monochrome technique, a large project is implemented in all respects. That's why it is important to choose flax, whose density is at the level of 20-25 threads per inch. In this case, comic pictures of ladies in a hat will not catch your eye.
The central part of the composition is a hat decorated with decorative elements - flowers. Masters in the field of needlework call to concentrate on classical roses. They are sewn on a hat with 1-2 threads, the color of which refers more to pastel than to "screaming".
It is not superfluous to remember the following:
- In rare cases, it is allowed to use shading colors. For example, blue and gold, red and black. It is important to remember that the golden version is used for interior items surrounding the image of a lady.
- If a beautiful lady is standing on the street, then in this case, the embroidered twig in the upper left corner or a bird that has crouched on the hat will help to show the environment;
- You must correctly transfer the transition between the face and the hat itself. In order not to turn out to be a solid lump, the chin and sponges are embroidered with a thin and barely noticeable line. Thus the headdress makes expressive.
Cross-stitch: comic scheme, lady in the bath
One of the most common images of that era was a lady taking a bath. The mistake will be considered, then the emphasis is here on the style of "nude."The beauty of a monochrome composition is that the image of the bathroom - simultaneously describes the level of affluence of the representative of the fair sex, her emotional state and speaks little about the place of residence.
You need to start with choosing one of two possible technologies embroidered ladies in the bath. Romance style will help convey the contour technology. On the one hand, it means the use of only one color, and, on the other hand, the masteress is always free to apply shades. Thanks to the play of light and shadow, the image of a chic lady turns out to be really attractive.
It is not superfluous to pay attention to a number of additional criteria that allow full compliance with all criteria:
- The thematic press or the global network compensates for the lack of ideas or opportunities for their implementation. The found schemes can be downloaded free of charge and, with the help of specialized software, to translate the graphic image into a diagram;
- Objects located closer to the bottom left corner are always made to a tone or two darker than those that are closer to the upper right;
- Do not forget about the correct game of light and shadow. In order for the chic ladies to appear more natural, you need to arrange a shadow, according to the time of day in the picture.
Original cross-stitch embroidery: chic ladies( video)
To transfer lightness, while telling a full story, you can embroider in the technique of monochrome. There is no place for screaming colors, designed to concentrate the viewer's attention on one or several points. Each knot and stitch on the canvas carries a powerful message aimed at achieving a specific goal. Romantic dance, passionate kiss - all this and many other things can convey correctly placed on the canvas of the thread.